Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:10 am

Auth allowed himself a half smile. So, he managed to catch her attention, at least...

"Quite a few reasons, really. Most basic of them are the fact I merely want to know thee better, and the fact I got on my mind a really interesting subject. Or well, interesting to me, at least"

He closed in to Reia until reaching a distance where talking was comfortable enough. He stopped there, as he knew from experience she quite disliked over-friendliness.

"The premise is, in this case, a question, so it's a bit unlike the classic pro vs contra debate, but it'll still do nicely: What exactly is a human's personality? " he made a short pause. "Interested?"
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:54 am

Reia thought for a moment, then looked over at Cora. "Oh, I see. He's trying to figure her out, and he wants someone to bounce ideas off of." Reia herself wanted to decipher Cora's mental state, and having someone to discuss it with might be helpful. If she could bring herself to put up with this guy for a few minutes, maybe they could get some good ideas. Luckily, Reia was an INTJ, and ripping apart ideas to test their validity was one of her strong suits.

She gave the man a knowing look. "Very well," she said, gesturing with her hand for him to begin.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:15 am

Auth saw the look in her eyes. "I'm betting ten gold coins she's got me figured out, at least partly" he thought towards the universe. He really had to stop making bets with the universe too, for that matter.

"Well then. My current position is at the meaning of the term: what does personality include out of emotion, intellect, social openness and self-image?" he waited a moment to make sure Reia heard him, then continued: "My take, it's all of them, as emotion and intellect affect inner thoughts, while social openness and self-image affect interaction."

"Of course, that's assuming personality refers to both inner thinking and outer interaction." Auth continued. "Anything you disagree with up to this point?"
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:31 am

Severin walked up to Auth. "One must not forget outside influence." He chimed in. Kurt hopped up onto the rooftop, and trotted over to Sebastian, eyeing the paper. In one swift motion, the goat stole the paper and dashed off. Severin watched Kurt, and sighed."I'll leave you nobles to your philosophical discussion." He said as he went after Kurt. The goat munched on the paper as it ran.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:52 am

"I would say that all of those things do not make up personality. Rather, they are affected by it. The make up of your personality is, as Severin said, determined by outside influences. Your experiences. And, in some cases, your choices and willpower. For example, you can decide to become mentally strong, and with enough determination, you can do it."

Reia was speaking from experience on that last part. Every other INTJ that she had met, (granted, that wasn't a lot - they were a rare type), wasn't born that way. Sometime in their life, they had hit rock bottom, and at that point they made a choice. They chose to never allow themselves to be weak like that again, to be hurt like that again. So they grew stronger.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:04 am

Auth eyed Severin departing, then changed back to Reia just in time to hear her answer.

"I believe you misunderstood. I'm not talking about the determination or creation of personality, but rather the thing itself." Auth now realized the possibility the others might have been talking about. "Or, are you saying that personality is, in fact, the collection of experiences?"

He considered this at some point, himself. It didn't occur to him since it seemed absurd. Yet still, worth to check.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:20 am

Cora saw a goat. A pretty small goat. A wonderful goat. She had always loved animals and goats were one of her favourites.
"Excuse me, Sebastian!", she said and went after the goat. Cora was fast and reached the goat quickly. Now to the hard part, getting it to come to you.
Cora sat down before the goat and looked at it.
"Hey goat!", she whispered and slowly lifted her hand for the goat to sniff it.

Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:36 am

"Your personality is, for lack of a better explanation, you. The way you take in information, process it, act on it. That determines how you will react to everything, your emotional responses, your self-image, social interaction, all of it. And how you deal with information is derived from your experiences. Typically, your personality is influenced by a combination of all of your experiences. Your experiences are different from mine, so your personality is different."

A thought suddenly occurred to her. "However, say that someone's mind were to, hypothetically, not take the collective of their experiences, but rather compartmentalize them..." her eyes flicked to Cora as she lowered her voice, "then perhaps it would fashion a personality from each set of experiences, with each personality processing information in its own way, as if they were separate people, all sharing one body. The question is, what would cause the mind to section off a person's experiences in such a way?"
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:53 am

Auth heard the answer, then slowly fitted his hand into his pocket, getting five gold coins out of it, which he promptly threw into the street. "Oh, don't mind me" He said to Reia. "Gosh, you won partly this time around, Universe". he thought.

"Let's not jump around topics and assumptions. Causes of multiple personality assume two factors: the knowledge of possibility for multiple personalities, and also a clear definition of personality. We're currently still at that definition." Auth started fiddling with another coin while talking.

"So, if you define interaction and thinking as being determined by personality, and experience as determining personality, then what does that leave for personality itself? The 'you' does not say a single thing about it. I proposed interaction as being personality. You disagreed. What is personality in your opinion, then?"

He smiled. He wasn't going to let her take the easy way out, since it lead nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:05 am

Kurt finished munching on the paper, and looked at Cora. Severin chuckled as he watched. "Might wanna back up." Severin warned. Kurt suddenly flew into motion, ramming Cora in the gut before dashing off into the night. Severin watched Kurt go, and turned to face the girl."Kurt doesn't like it when people get all in his face." Severin went to Cora. "And how is your arm doing?"
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:15 am

Cora suddenly got a hit in her stomach from a goat. She stopped breathing for a second but didn't let him know.
She stood up and shook her arm.
"I would say...pretty well, I stitched it up.", she looked after the goat.
"Oh...I like goats...I wanted to pet it...whatever.", she sighed.
Today was a great day, first her arm and now hit in her stomach by a goat. Not even in training she got that hurt...that was...embarrasing
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:20 am

"I just explained that. Weren't you listening?" Reia shook her head, then tried a different approach. "Have you ever heard of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator?" It was a long-shot, since she guessed most people wouldn't have access to that information. Reia had read about it in a book from hundreds of years ago, which technically was banned. Of course, if they really wanted to prevent her from reading it, they shouldn't have kept a copy in the private royal library.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Severin's goat charge Cora. Before Reia had time to move, Cora was on the ground. "Tch, control your pet," she growled at Severin. The last thing they wanted was for Cora to have another personality flip, and being attacked might set her off.

Reia turned to Cora. It didn't seem like she had any major injuries, but she had definitely taken a hit. "Are you alright?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:19 am

Auth smiled. It seemed the discussion started to turn to old academics. Exactly the main thing he placed under doubt.

"The Myres-Briggs? Of course. INTP-T, with severe fluctuations towards ENTP, I think that was my result." he made a pause. "On the other hand, just as the work of Jung may be right, so may be the ones of Eysenck, Moulton, Holland and Ashton." He smiled widely, as she probably did not expect him in the least to have known all this. True, he wasn't an expert in the works of any of them, but knew the big ideas. After all, personality was one of the topics that interested him most.

"As well as DISC, RIASEC, HEXACO and the Four Personality Model are all valid like MBTI." Even he himself was surprised how well he remembered this stuff. Maybe it was because the discussion reawakened his memories of this.

"That's what I'm doubting here. In fact, I don't really believe even what I said earlier myself to be accurate, as they all speak more or less about inner workings. I wonder if that's what personality is, since all tests merely test reactions and outward signs."
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:34 am

Cora stood up and couldn't find her balance at first but then she found it.
"I'm okay!", she said, Cora never wanted other people to get worried about her. It led to nowwhere, they couldn't do anything and it always caues trouble for everyone. Except for that reason she was trained to endure pain and don't cause trouble. People who were complaining about every wound they got were wimps. That were the reasons she always said that she was okay even if she wasn't.
Cora looked aroung at the people.
So many and suddenly caring for one another.

They care for eachother...weird...
We care for eachother, too.
But we are stuck in one body.
Well...didn't think about that.
You never think.

Cora put her hands inside her pockets, her left hand was shaking again.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:05 pm

Sebastian watched as the goat ran off with the drawing he felt a quick burst of hair and he was off the roof and face first on the ground, "A fucking goat....just....stole.....my, drawing." out of all the things to happen today he did not thing a goat would pop up out of no where and steal his drawing. He sighed and climbed back up onto the roof and pulling a bandage out of his pack wrapping it around his head to stop the bleeding from his busted skull.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:24 pm

Severin adjusted the leather gloves he had on, and, barely noticeably, winced. "There's no controlling Kurt." He stated. Facing Auth, Severin stepped towards him. "And where did you get that Military Police badge?" Severin inquired. "Judging by how you carry yourself, you are most definitely not an MP."
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 9:50 pm

Auth's eyes narrowed at Severin, but only for a split second, before he regained control. "Judging by how I carry myself...? Bullshit." He thought. There was not such thing, yet the man in front of him was quite certain he was not an MP. But how...?

Auth smirked at Severin. "It's not to say you're not right about me not being MP, but really. The way I 'carry myself'?" He tilted his head sideways. "I honestly hope you didn't expect me to believe it. You know something more than that, don't you..." he paused, then continued. "I'll tell you whose badge it is, so long as you tell me how you spotted it's not mine. And no more bullshit, except if you want some from me too."

Auth had his theories about this. As such, he etched the man's facial traits into memory, since it'll likely be worthwhile to ask his dad about this dude. Who knows what he might dig up.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:20 am

Reia pretended to be lost in thought, staring at the sky as she listened to Severin's accusation. Truth be told, she had suspected the same thing, but she preferred silent observation instead of open confrontation - at least for the moment. Strategically speaking, it was better if Auth didn't know that she knew. She could learn more that way.
Back to top Go down

One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4