Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:49 pm

Cora looked at the bloodstains on the tall one's clothing. Nice someone who showed no mercy with people he didn't like!
Cora pulled her legs to her body and calmed Nec and Vex a bit down, they got even more excited after the tall one had come back with blood on his shirt. Well, Nex was as calm as always but ready to defend her, Vex wanted to kill someone too.
Suddenly the not-military-police-guy said something about rooftop climbing.

"When it's empty...the food and drinks there can't be good, otherwise there would be more people in it.", Cora thought about that a while, "if you want to drink something, go get yourself something, you can bring something for the tall one, too. I think he likes alcohol!"

Cora stood up and stretched herself. She walked a bit away from the others but stayed on the same roof. She looked at the crowd, a little fight between drunks on the people was nearby and she could she a corpse. That was probably the tall man's fault.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:06 pm

Sebastian sighed and looked up at the stars as well, Orchid had been gone for months and being afraid of her never coming back he decided to look for a new love interest he hadn't really found a girl he had liked around.he knew if he went for Reia levi would stab him in the face six times, and this Cora girl, well. Sebastian sighed better time then any to make new friends, he walked over to her and smiled holding his hand out, "Sebastian Morales, part of the scouting legion sorry our first time meeting would be me with bloodstained clothes." Not smooth at all..
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:56 pm

Cora shook his hand.
"Cora Wolf, still a trainee.", she smiled and then lifted her bandaged arm, the bandage was already red from the blood that was still running. "I'm a little bloodstained too."

She starred at the city someone went in the alley the corpse was lying.
Cora looked down to see what was happening, when her expression changed again.
Vex took the knife Cora had taken before and threw it, it killed the man who found the corpse in an instant. Her body trembeled again.
"Excuse me!", she said, her voice was different and she jumped on the next roof and went a bit away from the others, she fell on her knees and held her head with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:02 am

Auth was just waiting for a response from Reia when she saw the girl, Cora, throw a knife into the street. Upon closer inspection, a was now laying dead with a knife in his back. And Cora ran further away, now keeping her head down and in her hands. He remembered this sort of situation from one of the many forbidden books he read. A cheerful girl, suddenly becoming violent and psychopathic, then fighting her own mind. It was called... D.I.D., that was the abbreviation.

He quickly moved in near the man she was talking to earlier, and barred his way with an arm. "Don't. She is mentally ill, any outside interference right now will only end up making things worse. I can try to take care of her later, when she's calmed back down, but for the moment please leave her alone." He said all this with a genuinely serious face, looking the man in his eye. He seemed like someone sensible enough to understand. What remained was the "Red Lady"...
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:37 am

Reia was broken from her reverie by the sound of a knife whistling through the air. She snapped her head in the direction of the sound, and saw Cora running away. Reia walked over to the edge of the rooftop and looked down. There was a man lying on the ground with the knife protruding from his back. He was dead.

Reia watched Cora from a distance. This little girl had suddenly killed a man without provocation. Clearly, something was wrong. Reia thought back to earlier, when she had seen the change in Cora's eyes. She had become a different person then, just as she did a moment ago. She acted as if her body was being controlled by different minds, and there was only one explanation for that. Cora was mentally ill.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:33 am

Cora fought with herself in her mind. Vex had normally never control over her body, but now she had drunken a bit, she got wounded, the red lady asked her about her scars and she found a corpse. Normally if only one of those occured at one time it didn't change anything, but that was just too much for her. She sat on the ground and didn't move, she seemed completly calm from the outside but she fought with herself on the inside.
"Give up Vex.", she whispered to herself.
"I will never!", was the answer, the voice was one from a different person.
They started argueing a while and Cora's hand wandered into her boots and got a knife. Vex didn't notice anything. Cora suddenly made a second cut in her injured arm and the bandages fell off. This one was deeper and had cut the atery but Vex was gone. The shock startled Nec and she held Vex back. Cora stood slowly up, cleaned the knife on her trousers and put it back into her shoe.
Her body was shaking a bit and she was really frightened to go back to the others now. What should she do, they had probably noticed about her problems. She lifted on of her hands to see it shiver. Cora was slightly mad at herself, it had been her fault in the first place that other people noticed and now...she had given her only chance away. She looked on the ground, what now? Should she just...go away or go back? Going back had the problem that she wouldn't have any idea what to say and going away would maybe cause the others to tell someone else.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:44 am

Auth watched as calmly as he could when the girl drew a knife and stabbed herself. Self-injury as psychic shock, in order to regain control. This was all so very typical of persons like her, or so his books described, anyway. he saw her turn, slightly scared, or slightly angry, at the group. He decided that if it were to work out well, he had to act. Now.

He raised his hands slowly and calmly. His face was purely devoid of all expression, aside form a very slight tint of compassion. Of course, his mind was now a vortex of thoughts and worries, but he couldn't allow any to show on his face. not now. "Calm down. I understand what happened to you, and I will not do anything about it without your permission." he told her in a soft voice.

"You can consider us friends now. There is no need to trouble yourself any further today." he showed her a smile. "I trust in your judgement. Do you trust in mine?"

If this didn't work, it would turn out bad. If he didn't do it though, it would have been just as bad. He stared to think as to how to convince the other two to comply. Man, was this a wild night...
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:46 am

Sebastian nodded at the man and walked over to Reia he watched her cut herself and the man start talking to her, He shook his head his mother had the same kind of ideal. Split personality is what it seemed to him, Sebastian sighed and looked up at the sky mumbling something that only Reia would be able to hear, Nice night we havin huh?"
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:08 am

Cora was slightly confused that they didn't disappear as they saw her like that.
"You can talk to me like I am a normal person!", she whispered not really meant for anyones ears.
"I'm ok now...I guess.", Cora heard him saying something about them being friends now. Does it work like that? Just...by knowing someone that short of a time.
Cora took a pencil out of her pocket and got the bandage, she made a loop around her upper arm and put the pencil through it, then she started to turn it until the blood suply to her forearm was cut.
She looked at the man, "Why did you come to me? I thought you would go away now.", her voice was sad. There had only been one time, when others noticed that she had more than one personality. The kids where found later that day, all dead.
Cora still held the pencil at it's place to stop the blood from flowing.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:45 am

(Seb, please clarify to me your last comment; Did your character : a. "walked over to Cora he watched her cut herself" or b. "walked over to Reia and he watched Cora cut herself")
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:48 am

(B, sorry not the best at doing this. ELA not my strong suit.)
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Reia watched as Cora cut herself with a knife. It must have been some kind of physical shock in order to regain control of her body. Then she pulled out a pencil and made a tourniquet to stop the bleeding.

The man that Reia didn't know walked over to Cora. Reia prepared herself to move quickly if necessary. With a split personality, there was no telling what Cora would do. However, after a few seconds, it became clear that she had regained control, at least for the moment.

Reia relaxed a bit and went to Cora. She heard the girl say sadly, "Why did you come to me? I thought you would go away now."

Reia pulled out her handkerchief and began to dab away the blood on Cora's arm, all the while watching for signs of a personality change. "We weren't taught to let our comrades fight alone," she said softly, looking Cora in the eyes to see if the trainee caught her meaning.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:55 am

"You know, Reia, I hardly believe that's the case." Auth sat down on the roof. "I think this is the natural way of humans, to band together. I think that it's the others who were taught by these times not to trust even in their own kin." He gazed up and thought about what could this all mean. Multiple personalities in the same body...

Would that also mean multiple persons? Or merely faces of the same person? Given it's usually trauma that makes D.I.D. appear, it likely has to be the second option. But then, what made it different from a normal person? After all, even now, he was, in fact, talking to himself. Did that mean he also had this mental illness?

Not very likely. He knew for a fact from discussions with other people that it was normal to think to yourself. Then... Was the fact the ill person sometimes lost control over his body the only difference? Possibly. So, a perfectly sane man could spontaneously go "over-the-edge" in his mental talking and lose control?

Again, unlikely. Auth frowned. This didn't make any sort of sense. What could make you lose this control? Trauma? Maybe. But how? How did trauma affect the psyche and make your conscious split apart strongly enough to think differently? In order to answer this, it would need to be clarified what was exactly keeping the psyche form splitting in the first place. Maybe the subconscious?

Auth voluntarily bit his own tongue. "Physical shock to regain composure, eh?" he thought to himself. He didn't have enough data to draw any sort of conclusion for the time being, so thinking about it was sort of chasing his own tail. Useless. He looked at Cora again. Maybe she was an insight into the deeper parts of the human mind.

"Hey, Cora, I wonder... " He stopped. "No, better keep it for another time. Remind me to talk a bit about the human mind with you at some point."
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:06 am

"You actually care for ME?", she was quite shocked, "but that wouldn't be good, you have to stop doing that, everyone who cared for me ended up dead!", Cora made a step back, "B-but it wasn't me who killed them! It wasn't my fault that they died so you don't have to get frightened when you see me...well...if you see JUST me...", she looked down.

"Hey, Cora, I wonder... No, better keep it for another time. Remind me to talk a bit about the human mind with you at some point.", said the boy.
"I will remind you if I don't forget it!"

Remind me, Nec.
Why do I always have to do that.
Because your brain is better than mine.
We share the same.
Oh...yes...I forgot.

Cora sighed, "It's no use...you know about the other two anyway so I can tell you who they are. My brain generated two other personalities when I was around three or four years old. First there was Nec and later on Vex. Nec is a silent person and was the one hitting the boy before. And then there's Vex the one that killed the man, she is a homocidal maniac...and an idiot!"

You are the idiot here, let me talk! I can tell some embarrassing stories about you!
Oh no you won't do that, shut up!

"And she just said that I should stop telling her an idiot!", Cora said and sat down, because of the blood loss she was a little bit dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:29 am

Auth smiled. "Cora, you can calm down. I'm not planning to die anytime soon, I assure you of that one at least." He came in closer and sat besides her. "Also, I wasn't talking about your mind. The human mind in general, but right now neither of us is in any condition for that. Still, thank you for telling me. That just shows you trust me." Auth realized he stared to like the girl. She showed some amazing self-control, and also represented an amazing possibility in terms of understanding mankind. He wondered what would be like to have a younger sister.

"You don't seem to feel that well, so how about we don't push it any further with the serious stuff today? There are plenty other occasions for that." He looked at her. "So, do you like rain?"
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:09 am

Cora looked at the man.
"I'm fine, I was just a bit dizzy. You can talk about everything with me, I don't mind it.", Cora searched for something on her pocket. "I like rain, I like the sound it makes."

How did he get from the mind to rain?
Because 'brain' ryhmes with 'rain'!
The only slightly useful thing you said Vex.
Can I talk to them? Please let me talk to them, they seem funny!
I don't think they want to know you...

She finally found the thing she was searching for, a little small box.
"Er...Vex wants to talk to you. I don't know what she wants to say but I think she wants to introduce herself. Don't worry I have her under control.", she opened the box, it contained a needle and some string.
Cora started to stitch up the cuts on her arm, while Vex talked.
"So...hey...I'm Vex.", said Cora with Vex's voice, it was completly different from her normal one.
"I was the one that killed the man before, but I saved the tall one for now, they would have found him.", she laughed, "Should I tell you some embarrassing stories about Cora, once she c-"
"Oh shut up Vex!", Cora said, she had stitched the new wound and started to stitch the other one up.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:23 am

Sebastian followed shortly after Ria and upon reaching the Roof they were on pulled out his sketchbook and began drawing the night sky which was covered with thousands upon thousands of stars. he hadn't seen something this....nice since he was in wall Maria when he was reunited with his real dad, before the walls were broken that is. Sebastian sighed upon finishing the quick sketch which was done well not the best thing ever but it was really good in his eyes you could see almost every detail of the stars brightness.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:06 am

Cora stitched up the rest of her arm and said to the red lady.
"If you want you can talk to Vex later...when I'm ok enough to keep that idiot from taking control!", she grinned and then watched Seb starting to draw, she stood up and went over to him.
"Can I watch you drawing? Or don't you like that?", she asked, she had had just seen a glimpse of the drawing but it was, in her opinion, really good.
Cora loved to draw herself, but she sucked at drawing humans, she was best at drawing animals and...titans.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:21 am

Severin landed on the roof and walked up to the group. "I'm free for the next few hours." He said plainly. "Thought I should spend it here." Sitting down, he began performing maintenance on Flammende Getechtigkeit. "So, how are you guys tonight?" Severin asked. Looking up, Severin took note of the constellations.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:30 am

Sebastian looked up and smiled, "Sure, i don't mind at all." after saying this he went back to drawing looking up from time to time to draw the constellations, soon he put in the buildings beneath and them standing on the roof looking up at the sky which the bodies looked a little to tall but still looking like humans.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:22 pm

Cora answered Severin while still watching Seb draw.
"Good, I think, well that goes for me...", Cora hid her arm, so that he wouldn't ask any questions. That was enough for today and Vex didn't like Severin that much so talking to him now wouldn't be the best probably.
Cora was amazed by how good Sebastian was at drawing.
"That's amazing, I can only draw titans and animals...", her anatomical drawings weren't that bad either but in her opinion really not worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:07 pm

"If you want, you can talk to Vex later," Cora had said.

Reia didn't respond, and Cora went off to watch Sebastian draw. Who was Vex? An alter-ego? If that was true, why had Cora offered to let Reia talk to it? Perhaps, if she took Cora up on her offer, Reia could at least get a sense of what they were dealing with. That was a start.

She sighed and looked back at the sky, thinking about the other things Cora had said. She understood what it was like to have everyone who was close to you die. Reia had lost so many people: family, friends, squads. She could never help but wonder who would be next. The Levi Squad? Her sister?

No. They were all she had left in the world, and she was going to do everything in her power to keep them safe, even if it meant sacrificing her own life.

A thought suddenly occurred to Reia, and she chuckled darkly to herself. Tonight was a festival celebrating life, and here she was, thinking about death.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:26 am

Cora looked down, now some guys from the stationary guard were interfering in the fight, but it was hopeless...too many drunk people. Cora smiled they were always talking about how great they were and how they kept everyone safe they did everything but that.
"I'm never going to join the stationary guard!", Cora said quietly. Also it wouldn't be that good for Nec and Vex, they needed to have a chance to kill something.
Cora laid down on the roof. She was dizzy and tired, not a very good combination.

Why are you tired?
I don't know, probably because of the alcohol...
Mental to-do-list: 1. Never drink alcohol again!
Thanks Vex, I think I can remember that.
2. don't cut the ateries
Nec...that was unnecessary.

She looked at the stars, it would have been quite nice, if the people wouldn't scream so loud.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:03 am

Auth slithered slowly towards further away from the group, yet keeping within earshot. Things seemed to have calmed down pretty quick, so he allowed himself a moment of peace as well. In the process, he eyed the people he was with, taking note of the face of each.

He started thinking about multiple identities again. Maybe he should reduce the thing to the basic question and work his way up? So, beginning: What causes split identity? Wrong. What is split identity? No, could be better. What's different from normal identity? Still more. What is identity? A little more, and he got to it. What is personality...?

A thought went through his mind. He scanned the group, looking for a "target". Then he saw Reia. "Yeah, she'd likely do" he thought.

"Hey, Reia, right? You seem to have your wits about you quite strongly. How about we test both our minds in a friendly debate?" He said towards her.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:57 am

A friendly debate? Based on how the rest of this night had gone, it seemed likely that this guy just wanted a reason to argue with her. If that was the case, he really had no idea what he was getting into. Growing up in the palace, Reia constantly practiced debating all sorts of issues until she was one of the best advocates alive. She had to be, if she was going to rule.

Still, she wondered what his reason was for requesting a debate now, of all times. She raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why?"
Back to top Go down

One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next