Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:44 am

"God.Damn.It." Auth thought. Does this guy realise the risk he's taking? Given a few bastards still headed for him, it was obvious the gambit also just failed. A crowd obeys the choice of a few, if they're brave enough to go against the initial choice of the crowd. Multiple men started standing back up, now that they saw someone was strong enough to fight. This was going to be a bloody night.

"Fucking start shooting, now!" Auth yelled at the garrison guy and the woman with his flintlock. He himself suddenly advanced to meet the opposition up close. A backfist into the teeth of one, a kick in the ankle of a second, and he now had two knives. He prepared to get vicious.

He did the numbers quickly. One would fall by the red woman's flintlock shot, maybe two by rifle before garrison guy would get overwhelmed and possibly one another by the girl with an unforeseen attack. Still, this was an optimistic appraisal, and unlikely to go all that well. That would leave him at least three armed opponents, much more likely more than that. Firearms were much too unreliable in this close quarters.

This was going to be a bloody night. And he was going to have to call in a TON of favours in order not to get everybody involved in a lifetime prison penalty.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:53 am

Herdir wrote:
He did the numbers quickly. One would fall by the red woman's flintlock shot, maybe two by rifle before garrison guy would get overwhelmed and possibly one another by the girl with an unforeseen attack. Still, this was an optimistic appraisal, and unlikely to go all that well. That would leave him at least three armed opponents, much more likely more than that. Firearms were much too unreliable in this close quarters.

I don't think you are allowed to do that. Isn't that controlling others, sorry if I missunterstood it
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:56 am

You misunderstood. "He did the numbers" and "was an optimistic appraisal." were supposed to give the impression this was only the way he expected things to go, also by the "maybe" and "possibly" terms there. Sorry if I made it unclear.

But no, I ain't controlling anyone.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:57 am

(Auth was analyizing the situation.That's not metagaming)
Severin sighed, and shot four of the men in the leg. "Did I stutter?" He said loudly. "Next time I shoot will be aimed higher up. You have five seconds to comply." He reloaded. "Man, you guys are idiots." Shouldering the rifle. "You wanna get ballsy? Then I'll blast off your balls." Upon hearing him, the drunkards immediately got down. "Simple as that." He pulled out some papers and began walking off. "I've been wasting my time here..." He said to himself as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:13 am

Auth drove the handle of one knife in the jaw of one attacker and the other knife into the arm of another attacker. Then he heard four subsequent shots. "What the..."
He looked at the gunman. Was that beast in his hand a modified weapon? It looked as much. He sighed and threw his knives down, given the attackers just realised only two of them were still in fighting condition. It turned out slightly better than expected. Slightly.
"Okay, I guess the situation here is done." Maybe he wouldn't need to use that many favours. He put back on his relaxed face. "So, anyone here wants to go grab a good drink? First round is on me."
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:40 am

(sorry, I was having some difficulties with the language. I'm not a native speaker)
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:06 am

The newcomer tossed Reia a rifle. What, did he expect her to shoot these boys? Please. There was no need for that. After years of training, first with Levi in the Underground and then with the military, she was skilled enough in hand-to-hand combat to be able to teach these guys a lesson without leaving any permanent damage. Well, maybe just a little. Reia was no longer the girl from that night eight years ago. Besides, she hated guns anyway.

After scaring the drunkards with his unnecessarily large gun, Severin casually walked away. Meanwhile, the one that Reia did not know pulled out a knife and started attacking people. "Tch, men," Reia muttered. They always had to put on a show of power. Reia had no problem fighting if it came to that, but she had found that most situations could be solved by more tactful means. It was best to save the bloodlust for the titans.

She set down the rifle and kicked it over to the man with a slightly irritated look on her face. Then she turned back to the girl, who had shown Reia jagged scars that covered her arms. Reia knew that way too many soldiers became depressed and cut themselves. She wondered if that was the case with this girl, or if someone else had given her those scars. "Regardless, you should let me clean that cut. You don't want it to get infected." Reia had seen that happen once to a Scout who was injured during an expedition. It wasn't pretty. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:50 am

Cora looked at her arm, infected? How does something get infected. As far as she knows, she had never got an infection from a cut. But maybe she had got one without realizing it was infected and she survived it.
At first she didn't even realize, that the woman had asked her something until Nec told her.
"Oh...sorry...my name is Cora, I'm still a trainee!"
She took a closer look at the wound some stones were in it. She took the knife and just scratched them away.
"I think I will just pour alcohol on it, that should desinfect it, right?", she had some medical knowledge.
"If you really want to clean it then feel free to do so!", she grinned at the red lady, "at least noone can't see blood on your dress, red lady!"
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:45 am

Reia grabbed a first aid kit from a lifeguard's post and set to work cleaning and bandaging the wound, being careful not to get any blood on herself. "Reia," she told the girl. Although she had to admit "Red Lady" had a nice ring to it. "Survey Corps, Special Ops."
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:08 am

Cora grinned and looked at how she bandaged the wound. She was quite fascinated.
"I normally pour alcohol over it and maybe bandage it...but not often...", she whispered, more to herself than to Reia.
"Is it ok if I call you red Lady, I'm bad with remembering names after I already gave a nickname to someone!", she scratched her head sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:11 am

Sebastian walked in after the man and hid in another bush he made his way until he was at Reia and the random girl he smirked, "I didn't know you were so good at bandaging things Reia hm...guess you got more talents then i know about." Sebastian sighed looking at the two men Severin know him, kinda they didn't have much history just a few bump ins here and there.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:15 am

"Sure," Reia responded. Then she turned to Sebastian. "It comes with being a scout. But I'm sure you know that." A lot of people were injured on missions. You basically had to know how to provide first aid, sometimes even on yourself.

She thought about how the girl referred to cleaning cuts as a "normal" activity. "Cora, how did you get those scars?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:35 am

Auth slithered towards the closest wall, on which he promptly leaned. The discussion seemed to be pretty deep, so he better not interfere right now. Or... maybe not.

"Look, guys, tonight is a festival. For celebrating being alive." He moved in closer. "How about we drop discussions of wounds and the past? Let us enjoy being here, now, living." he inspected the people whom he talked to. So, the "red lady" was Reia and the girl Cora. "How about we forget that anything happened and just go grab a good drink?"

He didn't know why, but he got a feeling that the girl would be grateful for this. Possibly because the past that came with such scars was not likely to be a funny, cheerful one.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 7:08 am

Reia shot a glare at the man. So, he was one of those "happy-go-lucky", "live-in-the-moment" types. Reia didn't like those. There was a time and place to have fun, and a time and place to be serious. If someone was hurting Cora, or if she was hurting herself, Reia wanted to know so she could help her. She returned her attention to Cora, softening her expression.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 7:10 am

Cora looked at the red lady and scratched her head. She hated questions like that, she absolutly hated them.

Your fault, she is asking that know, you showed her the scars.
ARGH, I know, I know!

Cora was a little bit frightened, talking about herselves made her loose control over the other ones. She didn't want that.
"Look, guys, tonight is a festival. For celebrating being alive. How about we drop discussions of wounds and the past? Let us enjoy being here, now, living.", said the boy. Cora was relieved. A way to stop it. Her body trembeled for a short time and she was only one step away to loosing control until she got it back.
She smiled and got down the wall.
"Okay, let's celebrate that we are still alive and follow this not-really-military-police guy!"
She said follow him but she went first.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 7:26 am

Auth couldn't help it but chuckle. "Auth, if you may. Also, My Lord works just as well, if you wish." he gave another chuckle. As soon as he saw the girl wander in front, he leaned a bit towards the back, and towards the Reia's ear.

"Look. I know you've been meaning well." he whispered. "But her physical condition is not all. This blunt a question risks bringing about all sorts of unfortunate mental consequences. Have patience."

With this, he promptly started to follow the girl. He wondered if she knew the best place to drink here. Probably not, since she was going in the exact opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 7:58 am

Cora dropped a curtsy and said a hoaxing, "Yes, my lord!" before raised her torso again and went forward.
She turned around and looked at the others.
"Ehm...I actually have no idea where you want to go, but I was at the main place of the festival before and it was quite nice there. If you want to go somewhere else just say it. I've never been here sooo...", she nearly tripped over a drunk man lying unconciousness on the floor.
"Dammit!"
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:54 am

The man leaned in and tried to whisper in her ear. Reia jerked back in disgust. She did not like people invading her personal space, especially people she did not know.

Reia understood why Cora didn't want to talk about her scars. They had only just met, and Reia herself wasn't one to go spilling her problems to a stranger, or even her friends for that matter. However, there were people who would talk about anything with anybody. It had been worth a shot to ask Cora outright, but clearly that wasn't going to work. That was fine. Reia wasn't one to pry. Instead, she would watch from a distance, and if Cora needed help, Reia would be there to offer it.

However, there was something about Cora that bothered Reia. When she grabbed the knife from that boy, something in her eyes had changed. For a split second, it was almost as if she was a different person. Reia wasn't sure what to make of it, yet. But perhaps observing the girl a bit more might provide a clue.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:22 am

Cora went further to the main place of the festival, soon she was near a huge crowd of people.
Why do they celebrate living by getting so drunk, they nearly die?
Why do they celebrate living in the wall sina?
Cora thought about that a while. She looked at two drunk and passed out stranger lieing on the side of the way. She then saw a man making out with a woman, her face turned red in an instant and she turned away.

"So...I have nearly no experience with alcohol so far, that's why you should decide were to go.", Cora looked at the group.

The slightly arrogant servant seemed to like alcohol, it had been his idea in the first place.
She didn't know about the red lady. She seemed to be concerned about Cora and that confused her, she also didn't really like that. Being concerned around Cora seemed to be...not so good for the person herself. Everyone who ever liked Cora turned out to die soon. What was her name again?
And then there was the tall guy, the only one taller now who was bigger than her. He suddenly showed up out of nowhere and was now going with them. Maybe he liked the red lady, or maybe he just liked to drink.
She shook her head to get all those weird thoughts out off her head and looked at the group.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:04 am

Reia glanced around in disgust at all the drunkards stumbling about like idiots. She had never understood the appeal of getting drunk. As they walked, a man cat-called to her. Reia ignored him and kept going. Suddenly, the same man stepped in front of her, blocking her path. "Hey, why don't you have a drink with me?" he slurred. His breath wreaked of alcohol. It made Reia want to vomit.

"I'll only say this once," she warned. "Get out of my way."

"Come on, baby, don't be like that." The man leaned in towards her.

There was a crack, followed by a scream. The man was doubled over in pain, holding his broken nose. Reia looked down at her fist. "Tch. You got me dirty," she muttered. She pulled a handkerchief from the small bag she carried with her and wiped of her hand as she resumed walking.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:34 am

Sebastian sighed he wasn't one to be in groups and following them towards the Festival was not something he wanted to do, he watched Reia break a mans nose and smiled, "Damn Reia couldn't you have just slapped him?" but he knew she didn't care about what she did she was Reia and she did what she wanted when someone disgusted her.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:46 am

Cora turned around and realized that the red lady had just broken that man's nose. She grinned, the best way to stop people from doing anything: violence!
Cora backed a bit away from the croud, there were a bit too much people here.
A way out would be great now, her other selves were getting anxious of all the drunk people now.
They normally behaved not as extrem as now, but because of that little alcohol in her blood and the wound they were alarmed.
Cora stood next to a house and saw an easy way to get up there.
"Hey guys...is it ok if we get up here. Here are a bit too many people, in my opinion!", she didn't wait for their answers and just climbed up the building. On the rooftop she took a deep breath, way better.

Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:52 am

Sebastian sighed at Cora, he followed shortly after her and looked around he didn't like it either he flipped his hood over his head and put his Bandana on, "Oh lordy lord this place is getting worse the more i see it." He spotted them, one of the major cults in Sina, the one that had kidnapped him walking around their own hoods flipped over their heads, "I'll be back in a second." Sebastian dropped from the building and followed the men into an alley, seconds later screams and the sound of splattering blood could be heard. He returned after that blood staining his clothes.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Reia followed the group up to the roof. She didn't like crowds either, and was glad for the escape. As soon as they reached the top, Sebastian excused himself and came back a few minutes later with blood staining his clothes. Reia just shook her head. It was one of those nights.

From the rooftop, she had a great view of the city. But Reia wasn't interested in that. She stood, gazing up at the stars, thinking of a time, many years ago, when she had done this with a very different group of people.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3    One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3  - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 7:22 pm

"So, we're climbing rooftops now?" Auth followed the group quickly. "I'm not sure where exactly you guys want to go, but I for one know a place." He eyed them a bit, then continued. "It's always rather empty, but the atmosphere is very nice, and wine of good quality"

He looked at Reia. "I'll bet a gold coin that this one will at the very least make a funny face at my proposal" he said to himself in his mind. In his opinion, she really had to relax herself. Being this hardy and ready to spring at all times would tire her for when she really had to be serious. "Or... we could remain here, on the roof. It's fine either way by me." he continued, shooting a provoking glare to Reia. If she didn't like him, he wouldn't be himself if he didn't try to keep poking at her psyche.
Back to top Go down

One day in Sina (Open. Warning for NPC Sexual Themes & Crudeness) part 1 of 3
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next