Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

New titans, new day (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:43 pm

Sebastian looked to his left then felt his mouth drop open slowly, "Uh...gu...muh....gh." is the sound he made while this happened before running out of the bay he needed time to cool off from his nightmare, and also to get away from her, crap I've messed up, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:47 pm

She stared after him in silence, unsure what to think or do; she couldn't exactly chase him, and she wasn't sure she wanted to.
But her thoughts were interrupted as her CO in the Military Police stomped into the room, eyes blazing with rage.
"YOU LET THEM ALL DIE?!?!" He screamed, fists balled up.
"YOUR ENTIRE SQUAD?!"
Orchid attempted to object, but he cut her off, his angry tirade echoing through the halls.
Great. This was JUST what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Sebastian took a minute to breathe then walked back to the medical bay, opening the door he walked over to the two, "Sir she saved me, and that was your goal was it or was it not? you have no reason to yell at her for following orders." he said quickly looking the man in the eye.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:57 pm

The officer glared at Sebastian, then nodded and turned to Orchid.
"This discussion isn't over, soldier! When you return to duty, expect patrols in the most infested areas you can think of!" With that, he stomped out of the room, slamming the door behind him.
Orchid sighed.
"Well, looks like I have to deal with that shitstorm."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Sebastian turned to look at her and sighed, "So let me guess you heard me screaming when i had my nightmare?" Sebastian already knew the answer he just wanted to hear it from her mouth. He hated the nightmares but he had no way to help them.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:03 pm

She nodded.
"Yes, I did. And personally, you can keep it to yourself. Bad memories aren't something to be foisted upon others. Trust me."
She clenched her fist. Her own life came up, but she ignored it.
Perhaps that was harsh, but she meant it. To survive in this cruel world, one had to be without weakness; and that included fear of the past.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:28 pm

Sebastian nodded handing her the cane she was supposed to get from the doctors, "There we should get going back towards your base, your missions done, time for you to get paid and say goodbye to each other and never see one another again." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:31 pm

She grimaced as she took the cane, tentatively getting up.
"Hardly." She scoffed. "Commander'll have me patrolling Titan infested areas for weeks after I recover! Knowing the suicidal tendencies of you Scouts, I'll see you there."
She hobbled a bit, resting a hand on the cot.
"This recovery is going to SUCK."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Sebastian placed a hand on her back, His face red once again, "I'll help you out until we get there, they said you can still fall so i have to help." He heard the scout comment and looked down, "I wont be in the walls much longer, I wont make it out of that forest i know that much."
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Orchid stiffened when he put her hand on her back, gritting her teeth.
"I'm FINE." She growled, but made no move to push him away. At this point, it was futile.
When Seb said he wouldn't make it out, she scoffed.
"No kidding. You're reckless, oblivious, and too kind-hearted for your own good. If you wanna live in this world, you need to stop helping people. Saving me was a mistake."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Sebastian growled, "If you knew why then i wouldn't come back." he said slowly as he guided her towards the door, "I'm reckless because i would rather die and see my sister and mother again then live here, Oblivious is a understatement." he said quickly as he opened the door to lead her outside.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:43 pm

She limped out the door, sparing a cursory glance behind her.
"If you want to die so badly, go ahead. Do those of who want to live a favor. But I don't think you want to die. Otherwise, why come with me? Why come back? No, you want to live just as bad as I do, just as everyone does. Because if you really wanted to die, then we wouldn't be having this conversation, Scout."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:46 pm

Sebastian glared, "I have a damn name you know." he went silent for a while then said, "Your right, i want to live just so i can slice my step fathers throat open, the bastard is still alive when he should be dead." He said as they got farther away from the bay, "That's the only reason i want to live." he said simply going silent once again.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:49 pm

"Revenge, huh? Good a reason as any."
Orchid doubted it was as simple as that, but she didn't care enough to delve deeper.
"You don't have to follow all the way to the barracks, you know." She said after a moment. "The other MP's aren't. . .fond, of Scouts."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Sebastian lowered his head, "I think they would be more friendlier then my own team, they hate me more then anything....just because i killed another squad member...he was insane and i had no other choice...now I'm branded a traitor in their eyes.." he said looking up towards the HQ of the MP.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:54 pm

She gave a blink of surprise, looking at Sebastian a bit differently.
Huh. Maybe he wasn't as much of a gutless idiot as she once thought.
"That's idiotic. If a squadmate endangers the team, then they must be taken out. No one can be allowed to hinder progress."
She stated, feeling the irony as she leaned on her cane.
"Sounds like the Scouts are about as idiotic as I thought."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:56 pm

Sebastian shrugged slightly, "They don't care it was our best friend, i murdered him and didn't look back, i just know i did it, I'm too weak to kill anyone else but titans, but really I'm more like them then anything else.." he said again looking down.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:04 pm

Orchid scoffed.
"Aren't we all?"
She looked Seb straight in the eye.
"In the end, I don't see a difference between us and the Titans. Not one."
She shrugged and kept limping.
"But maybe that't just me."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Sebastian nodded,he knew what she meant.
he smiles and keeps walking
today wasn't so bad..
"Are you hungry? my shop is near by we could get something eat there..
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:07 pm

"No, I-"
She was interrupted by the growling of her stomach.
"-Could go for some food, sure." She muttered.
Damn stomach and it's stupid bullshit.
"I'm paying for my own meal, though."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Sebastian laughed slightly, "You don't need to pay." He said as he began to lead her to his shop once there he opened the door, the scent of fresh flowers and bed sheets went through their nostrils he smiled and went through a door and came back minutes later, he had two salads and a half pound of steak, he put them on a table and looked at her, "My cooking skills aren't the best, I bake cakes not steaks.."
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:17 pm

Orchid sat at the table and began eating.
The salad was. . .salad, and the steaks weren't the worst thing ever.
"It's fine." She grunted, shoveling food into her mouth.
Compared to the interior, this was nothing, but she let that go, recognizing she hadn't eaten in over a day.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:21 pm

Sebastian nodded eating his food slowly, he was in no rush but knowing her she was already wanting to get out of here, people around them were talking and muttering things about the king and scouting legion, Sebastian sighed glad he wasn't wearing his cape.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:23 pm

Orchid gulped her food, feeling the stares directed at her MP uniform, but she ignored them. She was used to it by now.
"You own this place?"
She asked Sebastian in between bites, her curiosity getting the best of her.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:30 pm

Sebastian nodded, "Yes i do, i own a bakery in the north of Maria, and a flower shop near your HQ." he said putting his fork down, "A shocker i know but it's the truth." he said to her slowly, "Tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New titans, new day (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next