Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
New titans, new day (Open) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

New titans, new day (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

New titans, new day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:19 pm

Sebastian Stared at the titans stomping around the trost district he stretched and launched himself off the roof of a clock tower and using his hooks he stuck to a titan he stood on it's shoulder until it tried to grab him, jumping back he shot his hooks into its neck slashing to the right he made a thick cut sending the titan to the ground.

Sebastian then flew around the buildings trying to find smaller titans to take out he didn't like being out here but it was better then being at home, heck maybe he could meet some new friends.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:43 pm

Orchid sighed as she felt the blood from her last remaining squad mate rain down on her back. The Military Police had decided to send a squad to the Trost District to garner public support.
And she was the last remaining portion of that effort.
She hooked into a nearby building, swinging down and slicing a small Titan.
She landed on a rooftop, not looking back to confirm her kill as she reloaded her blades.
"Why must I be surrounded by incompetent idiots? She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:49 pm

Sebastian looked at the lady and his eyes went wide, Why must all the girls in the walls be so pretty? Sebastian landed on the roof and walked up to the girl waving towards her "Oi Are you the only person sent to help me out here?" Seeing the blood he grimaced knowing they were dead.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:54 pm

She glanced at the newcomer in annoyance.
"I am now." She said simply, wiping the blood off of her shoulder.
"MP Command had the brilliant idea of sending a bunch of soldiers that got here on position instead of skill."
She gestured to the bloody mess behind them.
"You can see that they got what they deserved."
She raised an eyebrow.
"And I can assume that you're the scout we got sent to reinforce?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Sebastian sighed lightly and shrugged "I didn't need much help just some titans here are faster then i can handle," He said quickly before pointing in three titans directions all were running around causing earthquakes every couple seconds.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:07 pm

She blankly examined the titans before sighing.
"Great. More distractions."
She eyed the Scout.
"I didn't catch your name." She didn't recognize him, which meant he was probably new; and she was curious as to why the Scouts would be idiotic enough to send a new recruit to Trost.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Sebastian nodded, "Sebastian, most know me as Seb...." He trailed off he felt the breeze pick u, he pointed to his eyes then pointed to the west hoping she didn't think he was strange doing so, he noticed a jumped on the clock tower he was on earlier, "Watch out...Jumper.." He muttered silently before flying off to kill more titans.

I hope she doesn't die...GAH WHAT AM I SAYING? He was having a battle while killing titans with his own self...What a fool.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:18 pm

She glanced at the jumper, then scoffed and shot out her hooks.
"Be careful. I'm not here to babysit your sorry ass!" She shouted after Seb as she hurtled towards two Titans, spinning as she dug her blades into one's nape, boosting with gas to avoid another's fist. She turned sharply, slamming both swords into it's neck. The corner of her mouth twitched in a smile as she reloaded.
Orchid missed fighting, her days now filled dealing with idiots.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:23 pm

Sebastian smirked, Slicing twice he killed one seven meter tall titan and a four meter tall titan flying into the sky he landed on another clock tower looking around he hummed to himself knowing what it felt like now to kill such big creatures it reminded him of his father, he would love to kill his step father like he did the titans, his step father was still alive, he could do it, but he was too much of a wimp to do so.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Orchid glanced at Seb, seeing him land on a clock tower. She quickly hooked over to him, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear.
"What are you doing out here, anyway? Seems strange for a Scout to be alone."
She began to get suspicious of the man. What possible reason could he have for being out here all alone?
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Sebastian looked down he looked at her his eyes glowing a tinge of red, "They think and hope i will die, they sent me out here knowing i couldn't handle some titans out here Avvies are no prob but the jumpers scare the shit out of me..." Sebastian looked down pointing to three titans, "All Avvies, want to help out? just know i wont help you out either." He smirks.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Orchid grunted.
"If I must. I'll take the one on the left." She jumped down without waiting for a response, her swords flashing as she landed on the shoulder of the Titan. She sliced it's neck, and was surprised as she was slapped off it's back by another.
"Oof!" She gasped as she slammed into the ground, knocking the breath out of her.
Shit. This was NOT how she wanted to die.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:41 pm

Sebastian saw her get knocked down and glared at the titan flying towards it he sliced it's nape it's head almost coming off he went so deep he stood on it's back until it almost hit the ground jumping off lightly, his feet not even shaking once the earthquake hit the ground near the two hold out his hand he said, "Better get back to high ground....More Avvies coming this way..." he said silently once again.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:45 pm

She glared at him as she got up, ignoring his hand.
"Fine. Let's go." Help. He'd HELPED her. How dare he help her! How dare he see her in a situation where she needed help!
"I'll follow you." She muttered, brushing herself off.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:49 pm

Sebastian Smirked, hooking up to the clock tower once again he pointed towards the central area of Rose, "Let's go there we will be able to have a better defense and plan out what to do next to make it back alive, not that i really care." He said the last part under his breath as he jumped off the tower and flying towards the central building his gas running out.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:55 pm

She followed after him, noticing his gas begin to splutter. She debated in her mind whether or not to inform him, trying to decide whether or not she cared enough to see him die. Then she remembered the commander's words: "If that Scout dies under your watch, I'll have your head, Torran."
She sighed and sped up, grabbing Seb's shoulder.
"You're running out of gas." She muttered. "And if you die, my CO'll have my ass." She sped up to the tower with him in tow.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Sebastian felt his face light up like a Christmas tree, "Yeah, i know if i do die tell the bastard i would rather die then spend another day with assholes and titans all the time." he said quickly before speeding out of her reach and falling through the Central Rose HQ window.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:02 pm

She grunted at the response and followed him through the window, rolling on the floor to regain balance. "Gas refills should be below us. Get some." She barked, striding towards the lift below.
"I need blades."
So, she not only had a Scout to babysit, but a suicidal Scout, at that?
Great. Just what she needed.
"I was supposed to be in the interior today, you know." She called behind her.
"Then we got the orders to find you."Her voice took on an accusatory tone.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:04 pm

Sebastian grunted under his breath, "I don't see why i may not care if i die or live but why should the MP care about me? I'm a scout it's none of their business if i live or die." He said coming back up the steps, "If they are looking for something from the scouts they wont find anything from me..." he said before checking outside, a mess of titans.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Orchid scoffed.
"MP Command announced that they're trying to reach out more to their 'brother regiments', officially making it a PR affair."
She shrugged as she slid new blades into her sheathes.
"So if you die under my watch, the MP looks worse in the public eye than it already does. Not to mention 'losing a valuable soldier to humanity.'" She said, her fingers forming air quotes, and her voice dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:12 pm

Sebastian glared at her, "I could care less if you make fun of me, it's happened my entire life so i wont get mad." He said before placing a piece of paper from a shelf and drawing a map on it detailed, very detailed, he pointed towards the base, "Titans all around here, we have to leave in an hour or so to escape while they are weaker." he pointed towards the wall, "We escape there to Garrison, they should defend us on our way out."
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:16 pm

Orchid blinked in surprise, then snatched the map from him, her eyes flying across it.
It was a good map. Huh, must come from being a Scout.
"Sounds like a plan." She stated, glancing out the window and furrowing her brow.
It was a REALLY good map.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:17 pm

Sebastian nodded and flopped down near a book case closing his eyes and snoring minutes later, he would need his sleep for the night, they would be running all night almost to reach the wall before the titans gained their power back in the morning.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:23 pm

She slid down the wall, staring at the map, memorizing it.
She had never spent much time in Trost, and she needed to know the area if she wanted to traverse it.
Orchid thought about her new companion, Sebastian. She had heavily considered joining the Scouts after she graduated, but had went with the Military Police at the last minute. Looks like not everyone had the same standards to her.
She futilely tried to blow the hair out of her face before her eyes closed in sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Sebastian woke a hour later, he stood rubbed his eyes and checked outside, Yep all the titans were moving slower even the Avvie's were slow, He shakes His new companion awake and points outside, "It's time to go now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New titans, new day (Open)   New titans, new day (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

New titans, new day (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next