Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Of Gods and Walls (Open to all) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Of Gods and Walls (Open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

Of Gods and Walls (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Of Gods and Walls (Open to all)   Of Gods and Walls (Open to all) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:50 am

The sun was setting behind the walls as Alan finished up on his patrol. The day was rather uneventful, and Alan was glad for that. Ever since the Garrison stepped up their game, he found a lot less 'visitors' snooping around. While he was happy that justice was being served and the law was being enforced, Alan couldn't help but feel a bit useless now. He wondered if things were going to stay like this from now on, or if he would be reassigned.
Suddenly, he heard a sound he has never heard before. It was very quiet due to distance, but even from afar Alan could hear voices in unison, chanting and singing with beautifully clear voices. He started walking towards the noise, wondering where it was coming from. As the voices got louder and louder, Alan noticed a red roofed building poking out among the rooftops. As he got to its steps, he realized this was the church. The sound of harmonized singing echoed through the streets around him, sounding haunting yet calming, almost as if they were out of this world.

Alan entered the church quietly, appreciating its architecture and design. He saw dozens of people standing in rows, holding hands and letting out their voice in unison. Alan didn't quite understand the words, but he found the act overall powerful.
He leaned against the wall, looking into the great chamber. Mosaics of different faces on the background of bricks appeared about, and Alan assumed these were the embodiments of the three walls.
The concept of a higher power... it's so strange to me he pondered But I guess that I also, in a sense, believe in such a power. I believe in justice.
Alan looked over at the people gathered together, celebrating their faith. He wondered how they could keep their hopes in the walls, after they have failed them before. Perhaps these citizens of the inner city, who never glimpsed a cracked gate or a titan, haven't really been affected by the fall of the wall all those years ago he assumed. His theory also explained why those from the outer cities and the poor neighborhoods, such as himself, grew up with no god to look up to.

He heard footsteps behind him, and the church's door slowly opening. He averted his gaze towards the newcomer, wondering who they are and what god they serve.
Back to top Go down

Of Gods and Walls (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1