Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Try to not get noticed  ((open rp)) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Try to not get noticed ((open rp))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wingsoffreedom101

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Try to not get noticed  ((open rp)) Empty
PostSubject: Try to not get noticed ((open rp))   Try to not get noticed  ((open rp)) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:20 am

the vertical maneuvering gear hit the soft grass below the dorm buildings with a quiet thud. A dark haired girl looked up the wall to the third window off the ground, clearly planning on something. She took in three deep breathes and grabbed the rough, brick texture of the building. Kimiko was planning on climbing it up to her dorm. To her disadvantage there were no protruding bricks, and there were no trees that she could use to make it easier. But that really didn't seem to bother her. She pushed off the ground and dug her fingers, as best she could, into the wall. She held for a solid thirteen seconds then her fingers tired and she made the short fall from the building wall to the grass, making a small yelping noise when she hit her head on one of her gas tanks. "Ugh, stupid wall..." She muttered as she sat up slowly with a hand on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
adriannahart

PostSubject: Re: Try to not get noticed ((open rp))   Try to not get noticed  ((open rp)) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:23 pm

To the cadet's misfortune, her superior had been observing her movements for quite some time as he had just returned back to base from his late night run. Levi merely stated in disinterest as the young girl plumetted several feet to the grassy ground just as he had expected her to. Many a newbie had tried to sneak in past unsuccessfully using this method.

"Oi ----- what do you think you're doing out this late?" The raven haired man questioned as he took a few, short and purposeful strides towards her unmoving figure.
Back to top Go down
Wingsoffreedom101

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Try to not get noticed ((open rp))   Try to not get noticed  ((open rp)) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:04 am

Her eyes widened at the sound of the voice and she took in a deep breath. "I was just trying to get to my room." She stated in an angry tone. She turned her head to face the superior man and fixed her sharp piercing eyes on his grey ones, "I have the right to do what I want"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try to not get noticed ((open rp))   Try to not get noticed  ((open rp)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Try to not get noticed ((open rp))
Page 1 of 1