Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Titan on the Wall (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Dr. Geist
cornix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:57 pm

Alan saw a ginger-haired woman headed in his general direction. Likely she was heading for the stairway, and not for him, for he did not remember ever meeting her before. Alan quickly and quietly tried to identify her. Her medic-stylized soldier outfit probably meant she was of the Survey Corps. Alan doubted the Garrison or the Military Police had use of a combat medic. He also noted her hair, which was a peculiar sight, for not many people had red hair anymore.
"Excuse me" he said, giving her a brief but powerful salute, in an almost proud way "I seek Garrison soldiers who are on duty now. Do you know where I could find any? I haven't seen any at the gates." he asked politely, hoping to avoid confrontation due to his Military Police uniform.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:08 am

Severin looked at Mitsuo, and then back to Cora. "Cadet, why did you bring a civvie up here?" Looking at Mitsuo directly, Severin replied just as tonelessly,"It's classified." He turned back to Connor, and sighed. "We will continue this later, cadet. Dismissed." Severin spun on his heel and faced Cora again. "Who's your new friend here? Kurt might not be very friendly to him." Severin stated as he adjusted his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:22 am

Mitsuo coughed wanting his presence still be acknowledged. "I am Mitsuo Shimura and I plan on joining the Survey Corps," he does a half-hearted salute as if to show that he wants to leave but still wants to show respect. "I am sorry for asking about classified information, sir!" He sates enthusiastically. "May I ask who is Kurt?" He says without any emotion showing on his face.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:29 am

Cora grinned, "It's his goat! Or pygmy goat, if you want it specific.", she leaned down to Mitsuo, "Watch out that it doesn't kick you off the wall!", she whispered.
She looked around to see if it was somewherer but she couldn't see it. He really took it everywhere, but Cora didn't mind a goat, she liked them.
"I wanted to ask you something Severin, can I help you somehow?", she watched out if Dr.Geist wasn't somewhere near. She would surely keep her from helping.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:34 am

Connor decided to turn and leave, feeling he has pulled his weight around here. While it wasn't the quiet walk he thought it'd be when he initially came here, it was nice to be of some use even with only one presently working arm. He looked back at Severin as he left, still feeling uneasy about this rather covert mission request he had given him.

The only real thing he was nervous about it though was if it would either be a just cause for humanity...or Treason. He could hardly afford to risk the latter for the sake of his military career...but hopefully neither would Severin.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:39 am

Mitsuo suddenly looked at Cora, confused, "Kurt is a goat? He has a pet goat..... named Kurt?" He sighed, 'Some people I don't understand...' He's probably thought this about one hundred times over. It doesn't surprise him as he never takes time to understand them. He stops saluting to stand normally and stretches, "Man today is just dragging on and on!" He complained, removing all emotion from his face once again.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:41 am

Dr. Geist nodded in approval as Alan addressed her. He didn't reek of alcohol, wasn't sneering, and his form was solid and sober. Along with his youthful appearance, Chalice could assume that the boy was freshly accepted into the military police. She returned the salute in a strangely violent fashion, her face set firmly in a grim scowl that wasn't meant for him. "Good afternoon, Officer. A member of the Garrison is available, I'm afraid he appears to be the only one of his faction on duty here at the moment." The scout gestured behind her, pointing her thumb at a slight young brown-haired man of similar height to her own. "But he's clued up enough. Might be worth your time to check in with him." It had certainly been worth hers.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:14 am

Alan was somewhat startled by the doctor's rather violent salute, but he tried not show any sign of that. A vain effort, considering his eyebrows had a naturally surprised look to them.
"Thank you for your help." Alan nodded in thanks to the freckled woman. Her presence was a strong one, and the tone of her voice spoke of discipline and pride. Alan hoped that he too, after years of serving, could be like her.
Alan politely stepped to the side and started making his way towards the group. He wasn't certain, but he thought he heard something about the likes of goats. Must be my imagination, he thought.
As he got to the seemingly strange collection of different soldiers, Alan put his legs together and saluted them whilst taking a small bow with his head.
"Alan Kaltewande, Military Police." he introduced himself, already feeling a little weird for giving his name to people he didn't know. He looked at the brown-haired man the Scouting Legion's doctor pointed him to. He could see that he was indeed one of the Stationary Guard.
"I take it that you're on duty today, correct?" he asked him, hoping he didn't sound too demanding.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:26 am

Chalice inclined her head. "You're quite welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for - I was sent running around the Garrisons similarly this morning." She noted with some empathetic irritability, and allowed the young man to continue on his way. Dr. Geist shouldered the precious cargo beneath her cloak and exited through the rampart's great wooden door, soon making her way down the stairwell and out of sight; presumably heading toward the stables.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:29 am

Mitsuo looked over to the new figure who approached them. 'Great another one...' He turns and salutes in return, again half-heartedly. 'At least I don't have to talk to him...' He finishes saluting and turn back to his original state which was dreading how long this day was going on for. 'Hmm.. he seems to be expressionless like me... well at first glance.' He glances at the Military Policeman.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:42 am

Cora saluted and turned back to her conversation with Mitsuo and Severin, "He has. It once gave me a really heavy bruise on my stomach and nearly kicked me from a roof. But I suppose he is actually quite nice."
She looked at the newcomer. Military police. But why...she looked again just to make sure. Why did he look so surprised? After further inspection of his eyebrows she came to the conclusion that he just naturally was a surprised person. Or that he just had some problems with his eyebrows.
Unicorns, roses, two swords and the amputated wings of a pegasus all together. It was quite funny to see someone from every branch of the military all together.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:47 am

Mitsuo sighed heavily and looked at the group, he decided he wasn't really needed here so he could leave. 'I won't wonder of too far though...' Without speaking he sharply turned on his heel to the right and started walking along the wall. He felt a small breeze and felt relaxed, it's annoying trying not to be himself around strangers but he feels he must do it as they could die at any giving moment. 'Getting too attached can lead to grief after death and grief makes you unfocused and unreliable.'
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:37 am

Severin looked at Alan. "Yes. I am on duty. You need something, unicorn?" He stated as the Garrison soldier shifted his footing to look at Alan. "I'm free for the rest of the day, pretty much." Severin slowly extended his hand. "You don't look familiar. New here?"He asked. 'This guy doesn't look drunk OR an asshole.He is a rare find indeed. This person is quite literally a unicorn among unicorns.' Severin mentally laughed at his joke, but none of it showed on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:02 am

Alan ignored the title of unicorn. He has honestly heard worse than that. Much worse. He somewhat awkwardly took Severin's hand and shook it abruptly, nodding and confirming that he is indeed a rather new soldier. He felt a combination of awkwardness and pride that he was entitled not a drunk or an asshole, but he had little time to dwell on that.
"If you could, it would be great if you could tighten security on the gates. I walked through there on my way here and I found it completely empty. Do you know how many petty thieves I run into through the city because of this sloppy job?" he paused, feeling he perhaps went too far.
"Look, as a patrolsman it's my duty to find any and all criminal activity through the inner city and put a stop to it. I try to be forgiving.... but it's hard when there are just so many." he sighed.
"I would really appreciate it if you got some people to protect those gates" Alan said finally, after a small pause "And while you're at it, don't tell people I've been forgiving. I got a bad enough reputation as it is down in the Military." he looked at his feet, feeling as if his uniform got heavier.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:41 am

Cora didn't think she would be really useful for Severin or the unicorn.
"See you Sev.", she said and ran after Mitsuo.
"Hey Mitsuo, Mitsuo. Wait for me!", she reached him, "You're small but you can disappear really fast you know!"
She looked down at the city. There were more people than usual, but Cora wasn't sure.
"Hey...in what district did you grow up?", she asked out of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:55 am

Mitsuo carried on walking. 'She seems persistent...' he thought. He smiled at her question, now removing his stone mask for a friendly face, "I grew up in Stohess!" His mind clicks at the words "grow up" and Mitsuo's face instantly goes back to his stone mask. He grunts at the memory of his childhood.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:59 am

Cora's eyes widened. "Wow, really? That's great! It must have been a good childhood! I mean, you had food and all! And probably a family that really cared for you!", she grinned and boxed him on the shoulder, "And a lot of mechanics judging by how you look!"
She looked down on the city, even this district had more food than Nedlay had. She was glad that the first years of her life were outside Nedlay.

Thinking about it, Cora never really had so much problems with food. They had given her something everyday, even if she didn't behave. They gave her some wounds too but that wasn't so relevant.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:16 am

Mitsuo shrugged, loosening up a bit. "I wouldn't call it a good childhood," he countered. "Anyway, I wouldn't know about the other mechanics back then, I didn't really know them... let's say," he admitted. 'Hmm, I seem to be warming up to her quickly... must be something about her,' he mentally noted. He stooped and turned to look at Cora, examining every detail of her as if to figure out what it is that is making him become friendly too quickly, never taking his eyes off of her.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:36 am

Cora saw that Mitsuo looked at her but didn't say anything, "Well...better than mine was it definitily...", she crossed her arms, "How did you....why do you like mechanics so much? Any certain...experiences or did it just pop up?"

His look confused Cora and she was feeling a bit anxious. Why did he look at her? Did he look if she had any wepons on her? She shoved the questions back into her subconcious and looked at Sev and the Unicorn. What was his name again? Ellen? No...he was male. Alan! Was it Alan? Probably.

Also. He was one of the few Military Police guys that weren't drunk or arrogant, respect. Although Cora didn't understand why the best of humanity had the best places, where they would never encounter a titan.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:51 am

Mitsuo came back to his senses and mentally slapped himself for staring. "Erm.. My father does mechanics... he owns Shimura Works," he quickly blurted out. 'My face feels hot... oh no, am I.... blushing?' He inwardly questioned himself, confusion flooding his face as a blush crawls onto his cheeks. 'Please don't notice this!'
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Cora looked down at the city again and stopped inspecting Alan.
"Oh...he does? So...do you like, how should I say it, if he dies do you get Shimura Works?", Cora had never heard that name, she could name at least 30 mercenary groups but not a single company, unless you say that groups of mercenaries are companies.

She looked at him, he was red. Really red. Cora looked away again.

Erm...Nec? Why?
I know it! I know it!
What now Vex?
He got a sunburn!

If Cora would have been able to facepalm herself inside her head. She would have done it by now.
Sadly that was not possible.

Cora didn't say anything about his face colour. She was very talented in making people feel umcomfortable and insult them without her wanting it.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:23 pm

Mitsuo coughed nervously. "Y-Yeah... I suppose that's right... heck, my ol' man would not go out without a fight so there's no way I'd be running the store right now!" He scratches the back of his neck. 'Why? What is it about her that's making me feel.... this way?' He mentally kicks himself repeatedly. He starts rocking on the spot, chuckling awkwardly. 'Damn it...' He mentally curses himself.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:46 pm

Cora now really wondered why he was acting this way.
"Would you leave the military if you father dies and manage the company?", Cora wasn't sure herself if she would lead the Pack. She was allowed to do so but a girl had never been the Alpha and her now taking it over...she couldn't imagine it. Also she wasn't sure if she would leave the military for that. But looking at her current situation her leaving the military wasn't very unlikely. Or better: getting kicked out of the military.
Cora sat down and pulled her knees to her body. Her 3DMG was annoying when sitting down. She was mad at Vex. He or she never had any good ideas and now it was his/her fault that she would have to leave the military.
If Cora would be a dramatic girl she would have started to cry now, but she hadn't cried for 12 years, she would never ever cry again.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:45 am

Mitsuo sat down opposite her. "I don't know... never thought about it really!" He sighed. He tilted his head in curiosity and concern on how silent she's being every now and then. "Err... You alright?" Mistuo asked, he cared a lot which surprised him. He still can't figure out why so he decided he'll stick with her until he found out.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:21 am

Cora startled up from her thoughts as he asked her if she was alright.
She just nodded, "I'm alright...I'm always alright. I was just thinking...about my own future.", she said and looked away. "If I would leave military I would also be allowed to lead a company. It would be an honour to do that, I qualified myself to do so some years ago, but I don't know if I should leave the military for that.", she looked back at Mitsuo. Cora told the truth but changed the truth a little bit. The company she would be allowed to lead was something completly different Mitsuo would be allowed to lead.
"I mean I could but...I wanted to join the Survey Corps since my foster father died. What would you do?", she kept it a secret that her resignation of the military wouldn't be voluntarily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Titan on the Wall (OPEN)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next