Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Titan on the Wall (OPEN) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Titan on the Wall (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Dr. Geist
cornix
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Titan on the Wall (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:53 am

Severin opened the door and stepped out into the sunlight. He shut the door to the stairs behind him, and headed towards one of the cannons. Sitting down beside it, Severin let his legs dangle over the edge of the Wall, and he pulled out a faded green cloak. Donning it, Severin sat there, observing the view in solemn solitude. He felt the old cloth, the worn fabric, and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:32 am

Connor took a restful stroll atop Wall Sina. The day's training gave him a sprained elbow held in a splint, and it was likely his superior told him to let it rest. He couldn't think of a better place to do so either, Sina was usually quiet since not many manned the wall due to it being under no known threat of Titans since Trost was retaken in Wall Rose, and the refreshing breezes that brushed over the wall as well as the view of the inner district and the wilds between Sina and Rose made the trip worthwhile. He didn't happen to notice Severin, whom was sitting next to the cannon opposite from where Connor was walking, and Connor could definitely be heard for miles thanks to his rugged footwear.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:19 am

Severin suddenly snapped out of his tranquil state, alerted by footfalls emanating from behind him somewhere. Severin swung his legs back on the Wall and went prone, shouldering Flammende Gerechtigkeit, anticipating hostiles to appear in his vision. He was almost surprised when a lone person came strolling by, clad in black clothing with heavy boots and a mohawk. Severin slowly snuck up behind the man, and stood up, aiming the rifle. "Who are you?" Severin asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:39 am

Cora had finished todays training. Someone had a splint on his arm. As Cora observed him closer she noticed something about him. He seemed like he had been a mercenary too, but Cora wasn't really sure.
She also didn't want to tell him about her past, Nec and Vex were because of the many people around all the day way too anxious right now. Talking about herself surely caused them to get even more anxious and that wouldn't be that good for anyone around here.

Cora sighed but still followed the new one up the wall. He didn't notice her yet. Suddenly Severing appeared out of nothing. Not out of nothing he had been here all the time and she just didn't notice him.
"Calm down Severin, he's from the 105th trainee squad. A fellow trainee, yeez you have some anger managment issues, don't you?", Cora quickly added a "Sir" and came closer.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Connor heard a voice, his head jerking a turn to the left to see who was behind him, and could only see a man aiming a rifle at him in his peripheral vision. Connor started to tense his right foot to the left, readying an evasive maneuver just to be safe, though he knew he wouldn't be able to dodge a bullet from that distance he would at least make the injury less likely to be lethal should he pull the trigger.

Thankfully it wouldn't be necessary, someone else behind him calling him off. 'Not one, but two unnoticed followers. Stay focused Connor.' his thoughts berated him as he cancelled his stance and turned to get a better look, a brown haired man in a green cloak and a grey-eyed woman whom he recognized as one of his classmates though he hadn't formally met.

"He seems more paranoid than angry." Connor answered shortly to correct Cora, though he didn't blame Severin given Connor's standoffish appearance. He didn't approach the two, staring at Severin's rifle with restless eyes, as though he was still concerned about the likelihood of shots being fired.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:38 am

Severin slowly lowered Flammende Gerechtigkeit. "If you say so, my multi-faceted acquaintance." Stepping back, Severin looked Connor in the eyes. "What's your name, trainee?" Severin stated plainly.'I have a lot of reasons to be paranoid, jarhead.' Severin's thoughts lined themselves up. Two trainees. One unknown, and one that is tri-polar. They had him outnumbered, but he had them outgunned. Severin quickly analyzed the situation. "Did anyone follow either of you up here?" Severin asked openly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:32 am

"Ah, I did not follow them per se, but we do appear to be heading in the same direction." A new voice answered Severin far behind the group; dry, low, and female.

In the distance between them, the red haired woman was identifiable as a member of the scouting legion by her cloak; wearing it closed like a poncho despite the bright day. Once she approached in a stride, a fresh ride to the city was evident in the smell of horse sweat in her wake, windblown bangs and a face set grimly with hard travel.

The scout regarded the trio with motionless silence during a disconcertingly long pause. Her green-tinted glare flitted from each breast badge - a brief pause on Connor's splinted arm before coming to rest on Severin's rose-laced emblem, then raised to study his face. Apparently satisfied, she gave an incremental nod, then abruptly slammed one heel into the ground and presented an oddly violent salute. While one fist raised to her heart, the other crooked its elbow to open the cloak. The gesture revealed a heavy stack of paper-bound documents tucked under her arm, of which bore a medical cross around its thick bicep.

"Garrison soldier," She addressed Severin as she lowered the fist, her expression unmoved. "Dr. Geist, of the Scouting Legion. I wonder if you might be able to help me waste less of my time. I'm looking for your captain on duty."
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:10 am

"Connor Graham, cadet of the 105th trainee squad." *Connor introduced himself properly, even if Cora already told him of his trainee status. Whatever salute he could offer would be somewhat awkward though due to his injury but at least the fist over his heart wouldn't have the injured elbow so he made no fuss of it. He seemed strangely relieved to see a survey corps member, giving her an acknowledged nod whenever her sights turned to him, though the punishing thoughts still managed to pass through. 'And a third one.' he fought those thoughts away this time, remembering she claimed to have not necessarily 'followed' them.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:35 am

Cora angrily clicked with her tounge. Why did he have to make it so obvious she had some mental health problems? She made a mental note to talk to him later, that he should never make any hint like that. Never!
Suddenly another one came up here and answered the question. Great, now Cora didn't have to admit, that she followed the other trainee.

You could just say you wanted some fresh air!
No dumbass! Neec...help me!
For clarification Vex, We are outside all the fucking time, we don't need fresh air!
Oh...I didn't notice that!

Cora watched the new one. She seemed a bit weird...so grumpy.

Dr. Geist, he?
More like...Dr. Mürrisch (Grumpy in german)
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:38 am

Severin went back to the cannon, and started making adjustments to it's aim and position. "I'm the closest thing to a captain here. Our real one, a Military Policeman; I think his name is John Grask. He is probably drunk off his ass in a tavern." Severin paused for a moment, and looked at Dr. Geist. "Why do you need him?" Severin asked. "Those documents from his doctor?" Severin loaded a cannonball into the cannon and started ramming it in. "There are going to be some Garrison recruits coming up soon to practice with the cannons, so I'd appreciate if we got this over quickly."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:37 am

The medic offered Connor a slow bow of her head in response. He was an impressively tall and well built soldier; aspects that could immediately earn some quiet respect, even if he was still visibly rough cut among the fresh faced trainees. Her attention soon turned  back to Severin after a short glance on Cora. There seemed to be some disapproval toward the girl for her lack of introduction or salute, but it was difficult to tell when the scout's face was so immovably sour. One of Dr. Geist's eyebrows raised marginally at Severin's response. "I see." Her voice cut like a whip. His question had her shifting the paperwork she carried. "No, soldier. I'm here to put forward a request for medicine and supplies from the Garrison. The scouting legion's medical facilities are severely under-stocked... However, it seems this is certainly not the time, nor do I imagine you have the authority to permit me."
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:26 am

Severin looked at Chalice."I do have the keys, however." Severin said, holding up a keyring. "If you'd stay while the recruits train, I could get you the supplies afterwards." Severin paused. "Having a Scout here would definitely calm them down, what with all the rumors lately." Severin sighed. "Scared 'em shitless."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:14 am

Both the doctor's eyebrows climbed her forehead now. Members of the Scouting Legion were most familiar with two scenarios. One: If something can go wrong, it will. Two: provisional requests will almost always be a tooth-and-nail affair.

Chalice seemed to deflate, after being so ready to verbally (or physically) spar with a drunken, careless captain. This had almost been too easy. "Antibiotics, leather and salves, above all else. Then we have an agreement." Her gobsmack and suspicion ebbed, and she added more gently: "I don't expect you to part with anything that would get you into trouble with your superiors."

The Scout turned from the Stationary Guard to assess the wall, taking the stack of papers in both hands as she began to walk to the edge of the vast rampart. "I've not been in the city to hear them. How will you proceed today?" Chalice inquired as she dumped the request forms beside the canon Severin had been tending to with an audible thud.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:26 am

Severin walked up to the cannon. "Well, rumor has it there's a Titan shifter in the Interior, that the Military Police have been trying to capture for years." He chuckled. "It's probably just paranoia caused by that one kid you Scouts have locked up." Severin looked at the large pile of papers. "As for the recruit training, they'll just be practicing loading and aiming the cannons, along with learning the orders and motions." Severin adjusted his jacket. "Simple stuff." Looking at Chalice, Severin opened his mouth. "What's it like being a medic in the Scouting Legion? Don't most of the greenbacks die before they can get medical attention?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:06 am

The rumor earned a hard laugh. "Ah, but the citysfolk do have such impressive imaginations." Chalice answered wryly. She nodded after he explained the training routine. The faint beginnings of a smile fell away with Severin's blunt question. "You have work to do, soldier. Now's not the time for an idle palaver. Get to it." She snapped.

Bristling away from the Stationary Guard, Dr. Geist clasped her hands behind her back and stalked off her temper. She eventually rounded her way toward the enormous mohawk'd trainee.

"Connor, was it? How is that arm?" She stroked her jaw while peering over her spectacles at the cadet's sling.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:27 am

Severin simply walked back to the cannons, his question answered. After roughly a few minutes, the stairway doors opened and the new Garrison recruits walked out. There were roughly a dozen of them. After snapping them to attention, Severin split them into trips and assigned them to cannons. After showing the young bloods how to operate the cannons efficiently, he turned to one of his peers. "James, it appears we are short several ramrods. Would you watch the fresh meat while I go get them?" James nodded, and immediately started instructing the recruits while Severin exited to go grab the ramrods.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:53 am

Connor held himself back again as Severin began loading cannons. He had thought to just walk away and continue letting his arm mend without anyone noticing his unsteadiness around cannons and firearms, but his curiosity of the medic overrode that idea. He had never personally spoken to a member of the Scouts before and he wasn't about to let his phobia ruin the opportunity.

"It is a minor injury." *Connor answered the gritty doctor promptly, keeping his back straight and his eyes attentive to her.* "The instructor insisted I let it rest, says I won't do any good in the real fight if i ruin myself during training."
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:21 am

Cora listened to what Connor said, she saw that it hurt him. Had he really been a mercenary before? It was weird for her, she would never let that arm rest. It had to function all the time.

She inspected the Doctor a bit closer and decided to stay away from her. She knew her stuff too well and that would cause Cora and the other Coras only to get in trouble. Also if someone except for Auth knew of her scars and her mental problems they would surely kick her out of the military.
Cora slowly made her way backwards, hoping noone followed her and went to Severin.
"Hey Severin, can I talk to you for a second?", she said, grabbed his arm and pulled him somewhere noone could hear them, "Just one thing, ok? I beg you to not tell anyone about Nec and Vex, please! I don't wanna leave the military. I want to stay here. And if you give the others some hints then they will notice. And I can't join the garrison. Please don't tell anyone!", she said.

Garrison? Our plan was to join the surveys!
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:48 am

Severin slowly nodded. "Okay." 'And if anyone found out about MY secret, I'd be locked up like an animal.' He thought to himself. "Now, I REALLY need to go get those ramrods," Severin said as he brushed past Cora. Back at the cannons, the recruits were quickly performing their designated jobs manning said cannons. James yelled at them to stop and to switch positions. The recruits did so, and resumed practicing with the cannons. Severin reached the cannon locker, and forced open the rusty door. Grabbing some ramrods, Severin turned around and started back up.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 2:00 am

Dr. Geist nodded in grave agreement, and began to adjust the cadet's sling while she spoke. "And your instructor is absolutely right. A minor injury can become a major one if you put more stress on the ligaments you've already damaged.  That injury can result in a permanent twinge when stressed... interrupts 3D Maneuvers... it can be enough to take you off the field for life." She felt around for the knot behind his neck and fiddled with it carefully. "Every one of your limbs in full function is as precious as your brain and heart. Rest it as long as you need. You can make yourself useful in other ways until then." Chalice smiled reassuringly. Her face was still the picture of exhaustion, but it was still an improvement on that scowl.

She took a step back, bent to inspect the alignment of his arm and peered back up at the towering young man. "Does that feel like it's sitting better? I swear the boys in the garrison, they think anyone with a roll of bandage can slap it on and call it a day..."
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 2:37 am

Severin opened the door, and walked out onto the Wall with an armful of ramrods. He began handing them out, and when he was done, went to James. "So, James," Severin inquired. "How did the fresh meat do?" James nodded slightly. "Pretty good, actually." Severin walked up to one of the trios. "So, youngbloods, James has been telling me that you can man the cannons fairly well. The first one to reload, aim, and fire their shell at the target will get a prize!" Severin yelled out. The recruits immediately went to the cannons, and they all fired at roughly the same time. "Damn..." Severin let out quietly. "Pretty good. That was too close to count. Again!"
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:54 am

Connor stood as perfectly still as he could while Chalice inspected him, proving to be a good patient if nothing else, though this only meant he had experience as one and it showed, almost no spots on his body where a scar couldn't be found, some far too faded to have come from his first year of military training, and fresher ones would give the doctor a subtle hint that the only reason he probably had a sprained elbow was because he pushed himself too hard. Connor's face sulked somewhat, taking the doctor's words to heart.* "True...though at the same time, if I don't take my training seriously now, I could sustain far worse in the field. Still...I won't let a training injury cripple me." he nodded reassuringly

Connor never really paid attention to how uncomfortable the injury was until it's condition was improved; a dull, stiff feeling he once had in the elbow vanished, and he felt like he could move it again though the sharp twinge was still there. "It's...an improvement!" Connor spoke in a surprised breath of relief. "Thank you...should I--"

His speech was cut off by cannon fire, which made the world weary cadet react more dramatically than one would expect, lunging back as though the cannon's force itself shoved him away, and staring at them with a ghost white face. He realized his sudden drop in discipline and attempted to recompose himself, standing back up straight and humbly addressing Doctor Geist. "Perhaps...we should..." Connor tried not to stutter, and instead attempted to put a sentence together before speaking. "I'd rather not speak over Cannon fire, if we could go elsewhere Good Doctor?" He requested as quickly and respectfully as he could.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:54 am

Dr. Geist started at the boom, but her movement was incremental compared to the cadet she spoke to. After giving him a long look, she turned to watch Severin and the trainees work whilst Connor implored her. "I'm afraid I agreed to remain present for the duration of the training session, Connor. That doesn't mean standing on the far side of the Wall." She answered firmly, but followed up: "You might be forced to use a cannon one day whether you like it or not. Better to get used to being around them out of real combat while you can."

The doctor clapped him on the back and took a step forward before the next round of cannon fire began. She raised her hands and voice above any rabble: "What I am about to explain might sound obvious to you brighter few, but I've witnessed some unbelievably stupid mistakes around trainees during my time in the military. Cadets, please be sure not to lean on or put your hands on the cannon during fire. Due to the possibility of recoil and mechanical failure, do not stand directly behind the cannon during fire. Lastly: The cleanliness of your cannon is absolutely paramount! Do not leave your station until you have properly cleaned the bore, chamber and vent for the next use and do not use one until you have confirmed that these locations are clear! Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:31 am

Severin watched as the Doctor debriefed the cadets on basic cannon safety. He chuckled slightly to himself. "Well, let's fire another volley and go for a break." The cadets eagerly loaded their cannons and aimed at the designated targets. "Doctor," Severin stated. "I'd recommend moving." Severin raised his arm and prepared to fire the cannons. After the Doctor had moved. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Titan on the Wall (OPEN)   Titan on the Wall (OPEN) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 8:27 am

Cora watched the cadets. Canons, she didn't like them at all. They were not completly useless but the sound only attracted more titans.

She watched Connor getting paler in his face. With only a few long footsteps, not so difficult for someone who was as tall as her, she was at him and grabbed his arm. Cora shoved him away just far enough to still hear the canon fire but you could speak without getting interupted.
She pressed him on the floor so that he was sitting, crossed her arms and looked down at him.

He was one of the few taller than her and significantly stronger, too. She could see the scars he had on his forehead.
After she had observed him for about 10seconds she sighed and sat next to him. She pulled her knees to her body and started humming a song while tipping with her shoes with the music.

Day by day
It was like a nightmare
It's painful for me
Because nobody wants to die too fast
Remember the day of grief
Now it's strange for me
I could see your face
I could hear your voice

She just sang the song in her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content