Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
the speaking titan Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

the speaking titan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

the speaking titan Empty
PostSubject: the speaking titan   the speaking titan EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:39 am

Cora was standing between the squad heading out in a few minutes. If the general would finally finish his speech. Was he drunk? Cora wasn't really sure, he was red around his nose.
He finished his speech and everyone was dismissed with a military salute.

Their mission was, theoretical, quite simple. They had to leave Wall Rose, without getting eaten by a titan and after that head to a forest about 100 kilometers away from the Chlorba District. Now there was the hitch: some Survey Corps had discovered a titan. Not a normal titan of course, no it was a titan who, as they told, was capable of speaking. A speaking titan. Hanji Zoe, humanitys private mad scientist, had organized a group of skilled soldiers to capture it or him or whatever it was. Hanji wasn't looking for soldiers who hated titans so much they weren't capable of capturing one. That's why she just allowed anyone, wanting to capture it to join.

"Come on! Come on! Come on! Guys! We want to captuuure it! Oh I will love him, I will make him my pet, I will-"
Hanji's happy speech was interupted by one of the soldiers, "We know...we want to go now!"
"Okay. Everyone get on the horses and leeeet's gooo!", she shouted, got on her horse and waited for the others to come.

Cora swung herself up the horse and looked around. There were about 20 soldiers on horses. And two extra waggons with supplies. There also was one big waggon able to carry the small titan they were looking for. The Survey Corpy had reported that it was a 4m class. Better to transport.
She quickly checked if everything was still on its place and they started their little journey.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

the speaking titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the speaking titan   the speaking titan EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Auth had leaned on a wall off to the side until the talking was over. He was used to this stuff. Well, as much as somebody could be used to Hanji...

When the signal to mount had come, Auth started walking slowly towards his horse. He took this moment to look around. A majority of the soldiers here were Survey Corps, but there were a few from some other branches too...

... and, seemingly, one very specific trainee...

Auth rode up to Cora. "Well hello there. For some reason or another I'm not really that surprised to see you here." And that was true. Cora did certainly not seem an outsider in this group. Probably, if not for the trainee emblem on her gear, she'd pass off a Survey Corp without any sort of problem.

Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

the speaking titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the speaking titan   the speaking titan EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:20 am

Severin watched the group mount their horses. "Speaking Titan, my ass." Severin laughed. Mounting his own horse, he waited until the group was fairly far ahead before following them. "Well, let's see how many get turned into lunch. At least something to do." Severin said as he galloped after the ensemble. He put the green hood on his cloak over his head, and now didn't look too different from the rest of the group. "Still, I can't let Hanji get munched, much as I would prefer that due to my regard for personal safety."
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

the speaking titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the speaking titan   the speaking titan EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:25 am

Cora grinned. "Auth, my friend, how are you? I love having some company here! And to have someone I can relie on here is even better!", she smiled.

Cora clicked her tounge and her horse followed the others. Hanji was very happy that she had so much company, but even happier because of the titan, typical.
As far as Cora could see no titans were in sight.
Hanji turned around on her horse and shouted, "I made some groups for you before.", sshe shouted the names of the people being in group one to four. Noone Cora knew were in those groups. "One you take the left side in front of us and look out for titans, number two you take the right side. Three the left one behind us and four the right one behind us. You know what to do when seeing one, if the forest comes closer then you come back again."
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

the speaking titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the speaking titan   the speaking titan EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:51 pm

Auth smiled at Cora's response. He couldn't wait to see her in some real action, not the stuff at the training.

Hanji had split the formation up to scout for titans. It was done half-assed, Auth could tell. It also seemed he was in no group, so he at least looked around this central place. After a few short hand waves to some people he knew, he managed to realize there was a guy to the back, alone.

Auth slowed down in order to get near him. It probably was just a newbie scared out of his mind, and it was better if Auth managed to calm him down now. Later, he could prove a distraction.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

the speaking titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the speaking titan   the speaking titan EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Cora heard a jarring buzzing sound and looked in the direction it was coming from.
Team one had sent a red flare into the air. Some seconds after a purple one followed.

Red means a titan...and purple means an emergency.
Someone has probably been eaten.

Hanji sent a green flare into the right to signal a change of direction. Everyone turned their horses a bit and they went faster into the forest's direction.
Cora could see all of the other groups sending a green one in the air to signal that they understood.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

the speaking titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the speaking titan   the speaking titan EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 12:54 am

Severin trailed behind the main group of the expedition, taking note of the flares. "So the left groups have already been eliminated?" Severin said to himself. "Damn." As they approached the forest, Severin drifted towards the group's left side, flanking them. Severin readied his cables, and checked his gas. As he got on range, Severin shot his cables and vanished into the canopy.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

the speaking titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the speaking titan   the speaking titan EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:37 pm

Auth moved with the group as it took to the renewed direction. There was a general question now about whether the left flank has fallen entirely or not. Auth started riding towards Hanji.

As he did that, he observed at the edge of his field of view that the "newbie" had remained heavily behind at first, and now an ally was heading towards the left. Coming from the far back. There was no back group. That basically rung an alarm bell in Auth's head.

"Auth vi Roval, reporting". He said to Hanji as soon as he got withing earshot. "Should I go check with left flank, see if we're now open for being attacked? I might require one more soldier but that should be all."

Hanji gave him a confused look at first, then answered. "Yeah. Yeah, that'd actually be good. You should check it."

"And one more thing. I observed someone that seemed to only pretend being with us until about now. He left, but I believe the mission might be at the risk of failure." Auth was dead serious. Hanji didn't have to take a second to realize what that meant.

"Somebody wants to kill my darling!" She exclaimed, then continued, on a much lower pitch. "I won't let anybody kill my darling. Thank you for telling me." Her expression was somewhere between fear, anger and fanaticism.

As Auth departed, he couldn't help but think Hanji was indeed scary sometimes. He quickly waved these thoughts away though, and passed through nearby Cora.

"Come with me, we need to check the integrity of our left flank. It wouldn't do to be entirely exposed to danger from that side."
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

the speaking titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the speaking titan   the speaking titan EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Cora grinned, "Let's beat up some titans, my Lord!", she said, turned her horse's direction to the left flank.
She rode faster and soon saw four titans. "Oh shit!", she whispered as she saw the fifth. An abberrant. She quickly grabbed her flare gun and shot a black flare into the air.

Cora checked her gas tanks, got her feet out of the stirrups and kneeled on the saddle. As she was close enough to the titans she slowly stood up and grappled herself into one of the titans. Cora flew through the air and swirrled around its head. She cut the titans neck and it fell. Before it touched the ground Cora had already catapulted herself up in the air again and observed the titans.
Only four left. One 4-meter class titan. Two twelve and the crawler. The crawler saw her up in the air and jumped. Only two meters parted the titans mouth and Cora. As he flew down on the ground again Cora grappeled herself on his back and as he landed Cora was thrown off and she made a painful landing on the ground.

She whistled and got on her horse again. The abberrant was now only interested in Auth.
Back to top Go down
Herdir

Herdir

Character sheet
Stats:

the speaking titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the speaking titan   the speaking titan EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:16 pm

A grin came to Auth's lips as he saw the aberrant landing. "As if I'd let you do that, bastard." he muttered while standing up on the saddle, stirring the horse to go sideways. The moment the crawler landed, Auth fired both his hooks at its forehead.

This was Auth's tried-and-true signature move: generation of maximum circular momentum from straight movement. He reeled in the the left hook very sharply, and the right one only about halfway as quickly. This, combined with the fact his own body was moving to the side when he began reeling and the titan rushing towards him, made him go in a pretty semi-circle movement around the crawler.

As he unhooked one of his cables, he caught on to the hair of the titan so that he wouldn't fall off. The aberrant rushed in circles madly, trying to get rid of Auth. And while he wasn't succeeding, he did make it a living hell to re-hook on his shoulders.

Eventually, Auth managed to do it though. From his new, stable position, he aimed carefully for the nape. This was the tricky part to aberrants in general, but especially to crawlers: the fact they moved so quickly and randomly made the nape a harder target, as it was constantly shifting it's location. It was hard to miss when you were hooked on the back of the shoulders though, and soon the aberrant almost literally bitten the dust.

After back-flipping off of the crawler, Auth sighed. Then saw a kick coming from another titan which approached while he was busy with the aberrant. "Well shit" He muttered while jumping sideways. He managed to dodge it, but it had been close. "If Cora would down this guy right about now, that would really be amazingly great." He thought to himself. His left hook was somewhy stuck, so his fighting potential was not even close to what it should have been. As such, he had to focus on dodging the titan rather then attacking.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

the speaking titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the speaking titan   the speaking titan EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:09 am

Severin observed the Scouts fighting the Titans, and coughed. He sat down on the branch he was using as a perch, and checked the gas levels of the 3DMG. Severin stood up, and hit his head on another branch. "Why does the canopy have to be so friggin' cramped?" He moaned. Unhitching Flammende Gerechitgkeit, Severin hung it on a nearby branch and checked his ammo. Looking back at the rifle, Severin adjusted the bayonet and started performing some maintenance on Flammende Gerechitgkeit.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

the speaking titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the speaking titan   the speaking titan EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:46 am

Cora watched Auth and the aberrant. It was impressive. She silently cheered for him and Vex started to beg, she wanted to take control and show her skills to Auth.

Cora sighed and she let her be. The look on her face and eyes changed to a mad, bloodthirsty one and she laughed quietly.

Vex stood up on the horse's back and grappled herself into the titan closest to her. She used the speed she got from flying to the titan to not only kill it but also to catapult herself to the titan Auth was facing. She flew along its spine and over his head and made herself into a ball.
As she fell she was rotating in the air, similar to making saltos successively, and killed the titan by simply holding out her swords. Before the dead titan had reached the ground Vex was at the last 4 meter class titan and swirrled around its head. As she was close enough to the neck she cut it and landed on the floor.

"We did it!", Vex shouted holding her swords up in the air. "We made it, I told you, I told you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the speaking titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: the speaking titan   the speaking titan Empty

Back to top Go down

the speaking titan
Page 1 of 1