Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor] Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor] Empty
PostSubject: Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor]   Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Silver hated Titans. Yeah, it was a given- seeing as how she was a part of the Survey Corps and all, and with a blade-happy Eren Jaeger running around, almost no one got a rest from Titan-hatred.

But damn they're a bunch of motherfuckers.

A loud scream ripped through the night, and effectively tore through her rant. Swinging around on her 3DMG, she intercepted the gaping maw of a soon-to-be-decapitated Titan, and slashed into it's neck with all her might. The tell tale squish made her grin-two down, god knows how many more, to go. Without stopping, she yelled out, inquiring if the would-be Titan food, aka her squad mate, was all right. A weak moan was their answer, and Silver figured, if they could moan, they were all right. Continuing on, she ran along the rooftops of the nearly destroyed Shiganshina District. A pang went through her as she surveyed the damage; her childhood, though not a good one--still was a part of her, and seeing this place, her former home in such disrepair, made her want to punch something.

As Silver careened dangerously and violently through the air, she noticed a small three meter Titan, ambling its way down through a ruined marketplace. With her anger peaking, she spun, then slashed at its back, face, legs, and arms, until it was no more than a mass of twitching flesh and muscle. Wiping her face, Silver grinned maniacally and stabbed into its neck, feeling a bit more justified. Still smiling, she hopped off the Titan's rapidly decaying body, and whistled as she prepped for take-off. Clicking her lever, she was greeted with an empty clack. She frowned. Her last refill was only a half hour ago-her gas tanks shouldn't be--ah fuck.

During her impromtu fight, a stray chunk of rock had dislodged from a nearby building, due to the Titan's flailing. That gorram rock had flung itself through the air, and somehow happened to collide with her gas tank. Cursing floridly, Silver spun on her heel, and marched towards the nearest refill station. Titan food. That's what i'm gonna be. Godamn Titan food. She grumbled darkly, and kicked a rock along the street. Silver followed its path down the street, and gulped when it came to rest at a pair of giant feet. Training her eyes upward, she was met with a blank stare and an almost smug smile. Almost.

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor]   Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
No Name

PostSubject: Re: Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor]   Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:44 pm

The member 'Silver' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Titan' :
Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor] 11110
Result :
Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor] Strong15
Back to top Go down
Namara

Namara

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor]   Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:18 am

Namara skid to a halt on the crumbling roof of a medium sized building, her breath coming in ragged gasps. She had lost sight of her squad after their last stop to resupply, and she was worried she was expending too much gas flying about searching for them. Nonetheless, she was concerned for their well being; there was still a plethora of titans inhabiting the area and it was important they stuck together.

Her body was already beginning to ache with the strain of using her gear, but she swiftly shook off her weariness. she wasn't going to let her body fail her or her comrades today. She tightened her grip on her blades as she ran up to the edge of the rooftop, aiming a hook for the building ten yards away. She noticed then in her ascent that there was someone on the ground, and she stopped and crouched vertically on the wall to catch a better glimpse. It was one of her comrades, a girl with white hair not unlike her own. Her stomach clenched with anxiety as a distinct thudding shook the ground beneath them, and her eyes widened in terror as an enormous creature rounded the corner, its dull lifeless gaze enraptured with the girl walking across the ground.

Her body quivered in horror; that titan was massive, undoubtedly a fifteen meter class. The petite girl only had one titan kill under her belt and she had injured herself doing so. This monster was far larger than the one she had encountered and tremendously more formidable. She swiftly turned petrified gaze on her comrade, her stomach churning with fear. Why was she down there? Were her tanks empty? Her eyes grew wide with fear, memories flashing through her mind, horrifying moments in which her squad mates were so scattered there was nothing she could do but watch as her compatriots were devoured right in front of her. She had lost the people she was supposed to protect and serve, and it had been her fault for being to afraid to take action.

She clenched her teeth down hard as the titan sauntered towards the girl, gripping her blades so tight her hands began to shake. "I am not a strong soldier," she growled out through clenched teeth, an odd sound for her usually soft, gentle voice to make, "but I am not going to lose anyone else!"

She swiftly dislodged from her place on the wall, aiming a hook for the wall right beside where the monster's head would be as it walked by. She sped across the way, drawing its attention away from her peer on the ground. She only touched the next building for a moment before she quickly fell away, narrowly missing having her wire snagged by the enormous creature. She was right behind it now, and she shot a hook directly into the thick flesh of its neck, and she screamed at the top of her lungs as she sped towards it, slicing mercilessly through its nape, mutilating the weak spot.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor]   Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:20 pm

It was unfair, really. When the sight of the gargantuan Titan reached her, Silver had managed to make peace with her maker. Sure, apologizing for all the mistakes she'd made over the years took a little longer than usual-stabbing people apparently accounts as a misdeed-but bottom line was, she was ready to start pushing up daisies. Not really.

A white flash of hair swing down from the rooftops, and Silver recognized the back of Namara's back as she bore down on the offending Titan's fleshy neck. A squishy shirrk sounded through the air, and Silver involuntary grinned at the behemoth's strangled cry. Nothing like a good old homicide to keep things moving. As Namara landed gracefully on the ground, Silver approached the girl and punched her in the arm. "Aww, shucks. You saved my life!" She postured, "I nearly became Titan food, and you rescued me-" Silver frowned. "My fucking luck-stupid gorram rock busted my gas tank...Can't do jack shit now." The girl brightened, "Hey now, you can come with me, can't you? The fuel depot is not that far away-there may be others we can meet up with."

7 Titans, and a brush of death later, Silver skipped merrily towards her destination. It was a pretty good day, so far- at least in killing aspects, though she suspected she had lost a numerable few of her squad.
Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Namara

Namara

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor]   Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:55 am

The petite girl rasped for breath as she landed, the inevitable thud of the titan's dead body sounding like canon fire behind her. That's two. She discarded her dull blades just before her comrade approached her, hitting her friendlily in the arm as she expressed her gratitude. A soft smile spread across her features despite the agonizing pain and nausea spreading through her body. "I'm just glad you're alright." she stated earnestly, her frail bones beginning to ache slightly with exhaustion. I need to improve my stamina. she thought as she glanced resentfully down at her scrawny body, pushing away her weariness with a tiny sigh.

She nodded in agreement when she asked if she would accompany her to refuel, her deep lavender gaze wide and serious. "Ok," she accepted softly as she rapped her knuckles against her tanks gauging the amount. "I should have enough fuel to fight if we encounter another titan. We should hurry nonetheless though; it's dangerous on the ground." She had never fought from the ground before, but she was not going to allow her mind to slip into the hands of doubt; they were going to make it, she knew they could.

She walked fleetly behind her peer, her foot steps quiet as she kept her eyes and ears peeled for any sign of life, be it friend or foe. "I'm Namara by the way," she murmured softly her quiet tone unusually loud in the street's momentary silence. "I think I've seen you around before, but I don't believe I've ever met you directly. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Webmaster
Stryker

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor]   Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor] EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Kaito saw two figures from a high elevation on a building and at this point Kaito decides to leap down and use his 3DMG to get closer. Suddenly he stopped on a building above them, not saying anything he observed, hearing one another conversate with each other. Kaito stood up there, keeping a eyes watch as they spoke and fucked around as they stood in the middle of the street. He then wipes his forehead, ridding of any sweat. Suddenly a loud sound of foot steps start to get closer and he begins to see a figure, walking towards their position, not too slow and not too fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor]   Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor] Empty

Back to top Go down

Of New Beginnings and Old Endings [OPEN/NoPermaDeathporfavor]
Page 1 of 1