Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) Empty
PostSubject: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:22 pm

Sebastian stared silently into the instructors face, he was already bored of the lecture and just wanted to get on with it, just three more day's and he would be able to join the scouts he checks his gear before heading towards the titan killing station, he jumps and presses the triggers in his swords the hooks shooting into the wooden titan he uses some gas and leans to the left his weight making him shift that way he was right above the nape now, he times it, one, two, three! he spins around his swords going right into the wood he falls down wards and lands on the ground he looks up, what a two meter thick cut onto the fake nape? he smiles, maybe training did help him.

Last edited by Sebastian M. on Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Valerie was taking a short break in the trees from her late-afternoon practice when she noticed a trainee swinging through the trees below with his gear, successfully cutting out a two meter chunk out of the wooded titan's nape. Smiling, she dropped from her hiding place to introduce herself to the new trainee. She pressed the triggers on the handles and shot the hooks to some nearby branches and swung down to the boy. "Nice job." She commented as she landed behind him. "It's not often trainees can cut that deeply." She said, inspecting the chunk before walking to greet the trainee. "Hello, I'm Valerie Nightshade."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Sebastian turns his head slightly he puts his gloved hand up in a small wave and nods, "Sebastian Morals, and thank you three more days till i can join the scouts, I'll be eighteen when i do join." he smirks before leaning against a tree, "so what's a survey corps doing in the rookie training area, shouldn't you be with your super special group on the other side of the forest?" of course that was a lie he knew the scouts trained here as well but he wanted to see what she would say or do.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:47 pm

Valerie's grey eyes widened in slight surprise as Sebastian said he wanted to join the scouts and was older than her. She was about to smile, until he questioned her presence in the training area. Her face pulled into a slight scowl before replying. "We happen to train here as well, since headquarters is nearby." She said coldly. "And I sure hope you don't want to join the Survey corps, thinking we're some super special group." She was slightly confuse with the trainee, who wanted to join the Scouts, but didn't know what they did.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Sebastian smirks "i know they do i was testing to see if you were smart enough to tell a lie." He puts the swords in their sheathes and laughs, "of course they aren't a special group, i was joking." Sebastian stretches his arms and legs before looking at the woman, "So what else is their you think i don't know about the scouts?"
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Valerie raised a brow at the older male, but shaking her head, smiling. “There’s not much to know. You’ll learn as you go, that’s the best.” She advised before laughing quietly to herself. “At least that’s how I did it, and I survived 2 years in the Survey corps.” Valerie scanned the area and noticed some other people entering the training area. “Let’s go back up into the trees, people are coming.” She said and launched herself back into her previous hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Sebastian raised a eyebrow before launching himself into the air and shooting his hooks towards the tree she went into, he looks down at a group of people before sighing, good it was only a group of trainer's looking to make sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to, Sebastian wipes his brow before nodding towards Val, "so why were you spying on me?" was te next thing he said.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:13 pm

Valerie scoffed at his comment. “I wasn’t. I was taking a break from training.” She said before sitting down, letting her legs hang over the edge, watching her ex-teachers enter the training area. She closed her eyes and lay back on the branch, remembering her trainee days. “Oh yeah, when’s your last test?” She asked, seeing the trainers scold some kid for slacking off.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:18 pm

Sebastian raises a brow and smirks, "Alright well fine, my final test is one day before i can join the scouts, my job is to help clear out at least fifteen titan's and help people out of the west edge of wall rose, by myself." he winces, the words coming out like a blow to the chest, he was only able to kill five of the wooden ones and those didn't even move now he had to take out ten real ones that could kill him.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Valerie nodded. "That seems fun, although it's a rather odd job for a trainee." She said, brows furrowing. "Quite dangerous, I'd say. Especially without any help. Like, I mean, even the scouts work in squads, not solo." The girl was troubled by the news, she knew that the military were short on people, but sending a solo trainee was bizarre.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Sebastian shrugs, "I move just as fast as that Levi guy, every girl here goes so....what's the word crazy? when they see him, i have no clue why as he is just a lieutenant of the scouts." again Sebastian shrugs before tapping a finger on his lips and looking at her, "Don't tell anyone but i think he's kinda ugly." he smirks before moving to sit beside her but leaving her some personal space, he looks down at the group and shakes his head muttering something under his breath.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Valerie sat up and stared at Sebastian with a stiff expression on her face, but burst out laughing in seconds. Tears were stinging her eyes as she laughed harder. "Oh, it's because he saved many. And also has the highest number of kills in the entire military." She said after she calmed down a bit, clutching her stomach which was aching from laughter. "And I shall not state my preference on Levi." She said, smiling slightly. She heard the older say something and leaned closer, to hear better. "What did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:42 pm

Sebastian nods chuckling under his breath before quickly telling her he had called levi ugly but not to let anyone know, he quickly stands then sits back but he slowly slides off the tree until he is hanging by nothing but his feet in the tree, " i imagine he's like a bat, KE KE KE KE!" the other group looks around and sees nothing but quickly turns and heads back to the main grounds after they do Sebastian pulls himself up and smiles, "who knows maybe he is some kind of animal and he just wears a human suit!"
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:48 pm

Valerie shook her head in amusement. "And what animal would he be, may I ask?" She said, grinning at the direction of the conversation. She tried picturing the captain as different animals, and fell into a fit of giggles. "I wonder how small the human suit will have to be." She commented deadpan before falling into more giggles
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:52 pm

Sebastian shrugs before comparing levi's size to him then again Sebastian stood past six feet so he had to measure for a minute or two he shrugs, "at least the size of some small dog or horse like that uh...who is it? Jean yeah him i heard someone say he was a horse in a human suit, i think we need to stop worrying about titans and more about these animals in human suits!"
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Sebastian shrugs before comparing levi's size to him then again Sebastian stood past six feet so he had to measure for a minute or two he shrugs, "at least the size of some small dog or horse like that uh...who is it? Jean yeah him i heard someone say he was a horse in a human suit, i think we need to stop worrying about titans and more about these animals in human suits!"

The girl silenced for a short minute and smiled broadly. "What if titans were elephants in human suits?" She said, and thought a bit more. "What if everyone is an animal in a human suit. Then would I be a puppy in a human suit?" She said, cocking her head to the right, thinking deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:04 pm

Sebastian shrugged, he didn't know much about this girl but he liked her already, he hears the lunch bell and sighs before jumping down from the tree he heads towards the grounds and towards the lunch room hoping she would follow so they could continue the conversation.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Valerie stiffened in surprise at the lunch bell rang and looked down as Sebastian jumped down and headed to the lunch room. "Damn, I get somethings for the squad leader soon." She said to herself, before jumping down and landed beside him. "I have to do some errands, I'll meet you soon." She said and ran off. Her errands should be done very quickly, about 10 minutes she had though, and hurried on, hoping she wasn't late.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Sebastian would nod at her before entering the lunch room he sighs slightly before taking a bite of the bread given to him, before he knew what was going on someone had dumped their food in his lap, he stood and threw a punch usually Sebastian would have let it slide but today he just didn't feel like it, the next thing he saw was blood going everywhere and his glove flying off the mark of the titan showing clean and strong to everyone, he kept punching even as the trainers pulled him outside.
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Valerie ran around headquarters and finished her errands happily. On her way to the lunch room, she hear people talking about a fight. She growled inwardly, cursing trainees for picking fights and ran toward the lunch room. Right outside, she noticed a familiar bloodied boy with red eyes and ran up to the trainers to support them. "Sebastian. What happened?" She asked, worry seeping into her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:27 pm

Sebastian shakes his head still cursing under his breath, before long after he heard Val's voice he came back to the real world he sighs before looking the other way he knew the other boy's blood caked his face and he didn't care the least he could do at this point was not lie, "I got in a fight."
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:38 pm

Valerie sighed an looked over his body. "Are you hurt?" She asked before turning to the trainers present to attend the other injured. "Can you stand?" She said and offered her hand to the trainee.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Sebastian stands but leans on Val putting little weight on her as he could he pointed towards the medical tents, "Just help me get over there if you would.."
Back to top Go down
ValerieN

ValerieN

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Valerie shook her head. " It's your choice, but you could either go to the medical tent or my room. One make not let you do you final test and the other will try to help you minimize the damage." She said quietly, waiting for him to decide what he wanted. The girl was the unofficial medic in her squad, she would treat her teammates wounds then submit reports to the medical staff about the state of her "patient". She always has a ready supply of medications and bandages in her room.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Sebastian blinks she was asking him to come to her room, he sighs and goes with going to her room, he might fail the test but oh well better then going to the bossy old woman who always nagged him about getting in fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)   New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.) Empty

Back to top Go down

New beginnings (FINISHED SBEASTIAN M. AND VALERIEN.)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next