Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi_Fassen

Tobi_Fassen

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] Empty
PostSubject: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:53 am

Tobi entered the Military Headquarters with a bandage still wrapped around his head. He wearily began to untie it and saw the blood stains that remained before rubbing his head lightly as the wound seemed to be finally healed. It had been caused when he had been tasked with investigating the situation of Wall Maria and the possibility of trying to plug the hole and take back some ground.

He let out a sigh as he frowned since he didn't have to focus on looking happy with no one around. He rotated his shoulder for a moment and let the muscles warm up as he waited to receive his next assignment, if it be solo or in a squad he was unsure, all he knew was that he had to be here.

He sat down proudly wearing his Scouting Corp jacket and kept his hands in his pockets as he closed his eyes for a moment waiting for someone to call for him. That was until he heard the footsteps from down the hallway, as he gently opened one eye he was met with the sight of a beautiful young girl who was clearly in the military but he could not see her Corps logo. He admired her beauty for a moment and could almost feel himself blushing so decided to go back to closing his eyes and staying quiet for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Miki
Founder
Miki

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:34 pm

Ariana walked trough the hall of the Military Headquarters. She was going to meet her new team mate soon. It had not been long ago when her old team mates were eaten by titans. She could remember it clearly as if it had just happened only a moment ago. Her boots made a soft tapping sound against the wooden floor. She was wearing everything of the uniform but the jacket that showed what she was as it was still in her room. She could not look at it after the loss of her friends.

Walking on auto pilot she stared forwards not looking where she was going. The glow in her eyes had left as if she had died which was true in a way. The death of her team mates had made a big impact on her. Ariana was never good at making friends and just as she had finally made some they were killed. She stopped walking noticing a guy sitting staring at her. She blinked staring back at him for a moment. "Are you...." she softly spoke and looked away from him wondering what to say next. As she looked back at him a light pink plush appeared on her cheeks. He did fit the description she had gotten about her new team mates but she didn't get any names. "uhm... Are you waiting for someone?..." she asked even softer than before making it hard to hear her. You could tell from the way she was speaking that she was shy and maybe even a little scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:43 pm

Parker sips silently on the coco he had made, out side of the head quarters, he watches as birds fly up into the sky visions of the past, his friends dieing, he wipes away a slow drawing tear and looks down sipping the coco again, he watches as a bird lands beside him, he remembered the day he touched one, he slowly reaches down and pats the bird on the head.

Parker soon picks up the bird and places it on his head, he was young very young but some how he was here and higher up in the ranks then many, he was a titan though he wouldn't forget that, that he should be dead for being a shifter, no...he throws the thoughts out of his mind before stepping inside the bird still on his head, he walks through the hall until he sees two people, he smiles and lifts a hand up in a wave, "Hello...." he mutters silently.
Back to top Go down
Tobi_Fassen

Tobi_Fassen

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:16 am

Tobi watched the girl approach and stand in front of him as she asked whom he was waiting for. He merely looked at her for a moment give a soft smile as he spoke; "I'm awaiting my new orders... How come you're not wearing your jacket?" He inquired lightly as it was expected for members to wear their jackets during any time in the Headquarters. Or so he believed.

"I don't know where I'm off to next, but I would imagine i'll be joining a new squad..."He didn't have to say any more than that. It was only too evident what had likely happened to his friends. He shuffled slightly in his seat as he looked out of the window at the peaceful day, wondering when he would be faced once more with the horrors outside the walls.

It was then that he heard a light voice say hello to him or the girl in front of him from a shy looking individual who had a bird upon his head. Tobi could only look as he gave a half wave back and a gentle 'hey' in return; "Now I'm sure I've seen everything... Damn." He thought to himself as he blinked oddly to himself in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:54 am

Rosalinde paced back and forth in her room as memories of her previous team mates haunted her mind. She had finally been assigned a new team, after the incident in Trost, but she couldn't mount up the courage to go look for them. "I don't want to have to live through that again.....seeing fellow comrades falling before my eyes..." Her eyes reddened as she held back tears, and she brought a hand up to her face, blocking her sight. "Why am I such a crybaby?" Finally deciding for it, she grabbed her military jacket and put it on as she moved with determination through the halls.

After walking around for a while, Rose saw a small group of three people ahead of her, so she made her way towards them. "Um, excuse me, but I'm looking for my new team mates....you wouldn't happen to.....Parker? What are you doing here?" Tilting her head in confusion, she stared at the boy. 'Maybe these ARE my new team members.....but why him of all people?'
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Webmaster
Stryker

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 11:45 am

Kaito was sitting on a bench with a cigarette in his mouth and a book in his hands, he was reading and taking a puff every so often, thinking about the guy Albus, Kaito thinks in his head saying, "He acts untouchable, as if he is invincible. Guess I'll see soon enough.".

He then stops reading for a moment and takes a drink from his iced tea that he had beside the bench and takes a sip before placing it back down, Kaito then sighs and continues reading and smoking his cigarette that he enjoyed having for some odd reason. He was also to join a new squad with a few others, including rookies, although he was unsure who was to lead it, he sat and waited for word to spread to him who will be in it and where he was to meet them. A thought then goes through his mind, why did they kill his father? What was the reason, it didn't make sense, why not just go ahead and figure it out peacefully?
Back to top Go down
Miki
Founder
Miki

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:00 pm

"I.... Forgot it in my room.." Ariana lied as the guy asked why she wasn't wearing her military jacket. Just when she was going to ask him about thenpeople she was searching for another guy joined them. She heard a soft hello and turned to a guy around their age with a bird? On his head. Ariana blinked staring at the bird not even noticing another girl had come to them. "Is it real?" She asked in a really soft voice and noticed the other girl. She was also looking for her new team. Ariana wondered if this were going to be the people she was going to fight with together against the titans. Thinking about it made her stomach turn feeling sick al of a sudden.

As the group of people started to talk she slowly stepped backwards ready to dissapear and leave the room. A feeling inside her told her she was not ready and had to get out of this before it was to late. Turning around she quickly ran out of the building stopping as soon as she got out. Trying to catch her breath she smelled the smell of smoke. Her eyes wandered over to a guy sitting on a bench with a cicarette in his mouth. For a moment she frowned, she hated smoking. Witouth saying anything she sat down next to him looking at him from the corner of her eyes. "Do you think we will ever be free?" She asked out of nowhere not really knowing why she did but felt like she had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:07 pm

Parker quickly murmurs, "Yes ma'am it's real, just met it outside i don't know why he landed beside me but i like him.." he walks around for a bit then places the bird on Rose's head with a smile, "Consider me the new Parker, a more happier and gentler one."

Parker then looks out the window right beside tobi and sighs his eyes closing, "What if Titans never came to earth you guys, how would the earth be? it would be the exact same murder's and stealing everything would be the same nothing different, sometimes i think the titans are trying to tell us something.."
Back to top Go down
Rosalinde
Admin
Rosalinde

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:41 pm

Watching the girl run off, and seeing that Parker ignored her, Rose began to walk away. If these people were going to be her teammates, they sure weren't acting very sociable. At least, towards her. Rose wandered outside, the sun beating down on her, roasting her alive in her uniform. Taking off her jacket, she looked down at the Survey Corps emblem, remnants of blood still lingering in the embroidery. Her friends blood. The thought made her feel sick to her stomach, and she hung her jacket off her shoulder, walking in no specific direction.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Webmaster
Stryker

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:47 pm

Kaito watches as the blonde haired girl sits beside him and speaks saying, "Do you think we will ever be free?". Kaito then finishes his cigarette and tosses it saying, "You'll never be free until you stop questioning if you are free or not, when you are free, you'll know.", followed by, "Eventually we will be, don't know when though, today tomorrow a century from now, we'll never know.".

Kaito thought that way truly, at that point he was wondering if she was to be in the squad he was told  to join.
Back to top Go down
Miki
Founder
Miki

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:38 pm

this is the post order now..... don't skip people

kaito
tobi
miki
albus
rosalinde
Back to top Go down
Tobi_Fassen

Tobi_Fassen

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:16 am

Tobi watched as the two girls seemed to head outside for a moment. He watched them go before getting up and looking at the boy who appeared to be called Parker; "Can you call me if they call me in? I'm going to check on them." He sighed as he pushed himself up from his seat and headed down the hall and outside into the blistering heat.

He looked at the petite blonde talking to a dark haired guy who seemed to be giving her some philosophical chat and he saw the other dark haired girl walking down the road with her jacket slung over her shoulder. He decided the Blonde was safer where she was for the time being and within earshot if they all got called in.

He jogged after her until he came to a stop; "Hey... I think you're heading the wrong way? I'm guessing by the gathering of people outside the HQ that we must either be assigned to the same mission or potentially new teams. So how about we head back?" He gave his soft smile before turning back towards the Headquarters but still standing next to the dark haired girl; "I know it is hard forming teams and contemplating that at any minute any one of us could die but that is the price we pay to survive the price we pay to keep Humanity from the brink of extinction. There are no certain promises that we can make that we will ever come back in one piece or even alive, all we can do is fight..." With that said he gently put his hand on her back but more noticeably on the embroidery emblem of the Survey Corp. It was a subtle hint but hopefully it would be enough to lead her back to where she was needed.
Back to top Go down
Miki
Founder
Miki

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:01 am

Ariana blinked as she listened to the stranger and let out a sign. That was not really the answer she wanted to hear. If only someone could tell her they were going to be free soon. This nightmare had to end, it had been going on for to long. People kept on fighting and no results came out of it, repeating itself over and over again. She watched the guy from earlier come outside following the girl. She wasn't able to hear what they said but imagined what they could be talking about. Snapping out of her daydreaming she remembered why she was actually here. "Oh... right... i was here to join a new team." she said talking to herself out loud. Turning to the guy next to her she smiled shyly. "I was supposed to find my new team mates here but they didn't give any names.... do you maybe know something about it?" she said letting out a soft giggle expecting again an answer she didn't want to hear but asked anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:40 pm

Parker looks out the door only his eyes peeking out over it, "Um....They called in the new guys and they also want Kaito and me....oh at the library! sorry almost forgot!" he murmurs slightly, he looks down then closes the door slightly as he steps back into the head quarters, he grabs a cup of tea on his way in to the headquarters and sips, maybe i should make them some tea, if i get put into a team with them i got to have friends and they seem really nice, then again i did get de-ranked and thrown into the forest or two months by Erwin for doing some stupid training with Kaito, he didn't even get shot. he goes to the dinning hall and makes four cups of tea and biscuits before going back to the library where they were supposed to go and sits them down waiting silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]   And So It Begins... [Open, request to join] Empty

Back to top Go down

And So It Begins... [Open, request to join]
Page 1 of 1