Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)

Go down 
+3
Mr. E
Majin Vegeta
Sebastian M.
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:14 pm

So the MPs were involved in black market deals, huh? Reia couldn't say she was surprised. Most of them would do anything to get ahead. However, when she thought of Ernest, she had to admit that not all of them were scum. A few of the good guys probably discovered the illegal deals and threatened to expose whoever was making them, so they were eliminated. If the Garrison squad wasn't careful, they would suffer the same fate.

They needed to find out who was running this show and stop them, quickly, before more people disappeared. Luckily, Reia had a few friends from her days in the Underground City who might be able to help. "I have some contacts in the underground network. They might be able to figure out who is making these deals."
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:20 pm

"That would be nice,but now I must protect this evidence."Severin equipped the brass knuckles,a grim look on his face.The MPs got closer."You have something of ours,"the leader said in a demanding voice."Give it back now,and we might not beat the shit out of you."Severin didn't budge.He glanced over at where his squad was,and they were gone.He smiled a little."Come on,then.Take it back."As the MPs advanced,Kurt kept out of the shadows, and I don't a man.Severin's squad burst out of the water,grabbing MPs and pulling them in.The few that managed to get past quickly approached,and Severin readied for combat.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 5:02 pm

Reia stepped in between Severin and the MPs. A fight would draw too much attention to a project that desperately needed secrecy. "Oh, boys, I hate to bother you, but I just don't know what to do," she said, putting on her best damsel-in-distress face. "I lost my book, and I just can't seem to find it anywhere. Perhaps you could help me find it?" she asked, batting her eyelashes. Reia hated playing up this stereotype, but hey, it worked like a charm.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:01 am

Severin stepped back,letting the Scout do what she was doing.Agter the MPs looked her up and down,they agreed to help look for the book.While they were doing that,Severin picked up the crate and his it nearby,in the bushes surrounding the pool deck.He then went for a pretzel,doing his best to act casual.He walked back to where he was,sat down,and began eating the pretzel.He snuck glances over at the MPs and the Scout,and they barn noticed him move the box.That was good.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:48 am

Reia was pleased and slightly disgusted when her ploy worked. "Tch, men," she thought. While they were searching around the pool for the book that she had left under a menu at the snack bar, Reia noticed Severin hide his box. Taking a quick glance at the MPs, she saw that they were too engrossed in their task to notice.

After some time, one of the MPs gave up and went to the concessions stand to order himself a treat. When he picked up the menu, he saw the book lying there on the counter. His hunger forgotten, he rushed over to Reia. Book in hand, he said, "Here you go, my lady! I found it by the snack bar." He handed it to her with a big grin on his face.

"I never would have guessed! What would I do without you?" She tried her best to look naive and grateful.

The man laughed awkwardly and blushed. Then, without another word, Reia turned and walked away. She retook her seat at the concessions stand, appearing to join in conversation with her squad. However, she was able to whisper a message to Severin without attracting any attention. "Alright, I'll help you. But we'll have to do it after nightfall."
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:33 am

Severin nodded back as he took a bite of his pretzel.Kurt was gnawing on a bush.Several minutes later,Severin's squad resurfaced.They looked at Severin and the table,and he tilted his head.The men all got out and swarmed the concession stand.Severin went to take a bite of his pretzel,but realized Kurt had stolen his pretzel.With nothing else to do,Severin looked at the man whose hair resembled Captain Levi's.What was up with that?
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:38 am

Oluo noticed Severin staring at his hair. "You got a problem, kid?" he asked with an edge to his voice.

"Here we go," Reia thought with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:52 am

"No,I dont."Severin leaned back."Just wondering why you style your hair like Captain Levi.Speaking of Levi,you seem to try and imitate him.Why is that?"Severin noticed the Amber-haired woman behind him having a somewhat concerned look."You have a crush on someone?"And then he realized that was the same man he'd soaked earlier.Severin chuckled to himself.If he approached threateningly,Severin would leap to the water and go  down to the bottom,just like last time.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:48 am

Reia internally groaned. Yes, they all joked within their squad about Oluo's feelings for Petra. However, it was not something to be discussed with outsiders. Before Oluo could respond, Reia leaned over to Severin and, giving him a look, said, "I think your squad is missing you."

Before he could leave, she covertly slipped a small piece of paper into his hand, detailing how to contact her if he needed to, as well as the instruction to destroy the paper once he had read it.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:45 am

Severin read the note,then gave it to Kurt before heading off to join his comrades.Kurt chewed on the note,before swallowing it and heading off to the shadows.He reappeared underneath the table Oluo was at,and began gnawing on a towel.Severin noticed,but shrugged,gave an 'I tried' expression,and went back to hanging with his friends.Severin had very little control over Kurt.Severin sank beneath the waves and continued observing.Kurt had moved on from the now maned towel and had begun munching on a pretzel that was hanging on the edge of the table.
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:40 am

Nick was wandering around the pool, looking for things to eat. He often snatched ice cream from innocents bystanders who were distracted. He smelled something. Salty. Fried. What could it be?. He saw what he was looking for in the edge of a table. He zoomed towards it. Before he could get his hands on it, a goat started to munch it. He grabbed the goat, and moved it away. He grabbed the pretzel and ate it. It was delicious.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Reia watched, slightly amused, as Nick wrestled with a goat for a pretzel. She was also a little disgusted. A) The pretzel had been sitting on the counter. No one had any idea what might be on that counter. B) A goat had taken a bite of it. Reia wouldn't willingly eat after anyone, especially a goat.
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:45 pm

Nick managed to pull the pretzel from the goat. He ate it completely. The goat bit Nick's ankle. "Ech" shouted Nick in pain. He bit the goat back. It ran away. "Next time I will cook you!" shouted Nick as the goat ran away. He turned around and saw Reia giggling. "Oi. What are you looking at?" said Nick, laughing at himself.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:46 pm

Severin noticed someone attack his goat and steal it's lunch.So did the rest of his squad.As he and his peers moved toward this person,Kurt ran and rammed the man at full speed in the butt.He flew forward several feet.Severin was out of the pool,and moved to the person.His squad was not far behind."What the fuck were you thinking?"He asked."Nobody messes with Kurt."Charles appeared beside him."I believe you owe Kurt a pretzel,"he chimed before falling back into the group.It was an odd sight,fifteen men surrounding someone.Severin did NOT look happy.Neither did Kurt.
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:07 pm

Nick tested his back. It was all good, no mayor injurie. "Oi, watch your mouth. Pretzels? That is what they are called? Interesting." he turned to Severin. "I can bake him something if you want" He saw a few men surrounding him. He showed his malformed teeth. His canines were almost as sharp as knives. "Do not start a battle you can not win" said, letting out a grunt.
Back to top Go down
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Severin eyed the person with an almost comical look."You think teeth intimidate me?"He chuckled."What I want to know is why you would go out of your way to bother my goat."Severin looked him in the eyes."And what battle are you talking about?Do you intend to eat me like the pretzel?"He chuckled again."You should be watching your mouth."Severin looked at Kurt,who had found his way to someone's towel.That made eleven towels.Eleven.Severin looked at the man."Well,it's been a pleasure meeting you,uh,whatever your name is."Severin said,bowing sarcastically."Good day."He then flipped backwards into the pool,and sank to the bottom,followed by his comrades.They began communicating in sign language.
Back to top Go down
Necket

Necket

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:06 pm

He turned away. "Show off" he muttered to himself before finding a table. He pulled something out of his pocket. Some nuts and almonds. He turned to the pool, where everyone was having fun, and proceeded to eat his snack.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:29 am

Reia resumed reading her book. It was titled "Jurassic Park", and it was about giant creatures called "dinosaurs" that supposedly roamed the earth millions of years before humans. They all eventually died, but a few hundred years ago, scientists had found a way to genetically engineer them. They put them in cages to display to the world, but the dinosaurs got out and started eating people.

Although this story was fiction, Reia had to wonder if something similar happened with the titans. Even if no one had genetically engineered giant animals that ate people, who could say that they didn't genetically engineer giant people that ate people? Reia sighed. Maybe if those scientists had read this book, they wouldn't have done what they, hypothetically, did. Then again, maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)   A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A fantastic day! (Vacation-pool-open to all-Adult themes could be here so be warned.)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6