Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

A normal day for the baker (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Orchid went completely rigid as she heard Seb talk to her.
Shit. She was not ready for this. . .
She turned to him, her usual blank face staring at him.
"Hey." She said awkwardly.
"Listen, about earlier. . .I just. . .don't like getting close to people. And if you knew what was good for you, you wouldn't either.
Orchid sighed and took another drink.
"When I watch you die. . .I don't want to feel anything."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Sebastian sighed, he knew what she meant, but he had to know what she meant by not feeling anything about him dieing, he sighed once again then braced himself, "Well, before i die on my next mission i got to do one thing." he said pressing his lips against hers for a couple seconds before backing away and going back to his seat, he ordered another drink and sighed.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:48 pm

Orchid stood there, transfixed. She hadn't kissed anyone since before Trost. . . And she liked it.
"Fuck it." She muttered, striding over to Seb and grabbing him by the shirt.
"One night." She declared. "You have one night to take me wherever you want to go. But this means nothing, got it?!"
If she was gonna do this, then he had to know that this was not an emotional relationship. She was not going to get involved, and just watch him die.
One night.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Sebastian blinked, he nodded, "Um..I really don't know many places, i really just stay at the Bakery home and go to Romantic restaurants by myself.." he murmured looking down brushing his shirt off he sighed, "So you decide."
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:54 pm

She stared at him a moment, then sighed.
"Get me drunk enough, and I'll show you my favorite place in the city."
She finished her current glass and slammed it on the counter.
"But you're buying."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:55 pm

Sebastian smiled and dipped in kissing her once again a quick kiss but a kiss none the less, he ordered two Titan's breath's then handed one to Orchid smiling he downed his in one go he then laughed and smiled at orchid hoping he could make this last.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:59 pm

Orchid blushed when Seb kissed her, downing her drink quickly, going into a coughing fit.
"Holy SHIT!!"
What was IN that thing?!
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Sebastian laughed slightly, knowing the drink would hit her in a second, dropping the coins on the counter he lead her towards the door and waited for it to kick in once they were outside, he wondered what her favorite place was.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:03 pm

When the drink hit her system, it immediately affected her.
Orchid's eyes glassed over a bit, and she got a bit wobbly.
"Oh.. . .Ok. . .It's. . .over here. . .I think." She slurred, leading him through several alleys and streets, until they came to a large bell-tower.
"Think. . .You can. . .Get us up there?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:08 pm

Sebastian nodded and saw the door at the bottom of the tower opening the door he helped her up the steps, he opened the door at the top and looked out over the edge, it was dark but he could see why she would like this it seemed....nice just to be away for a while, "Orchid...i want you to know something since this might be my last night alive...I love you." he said quickly his lips meeting hers and holding it as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:15 pm

Orchid said nothing, simply responding to the kiss. She wasn't doing this for love, and frankly, she didn't care how he felt about her. All that mattered was that right now, she felt good. Better than she'd felt in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:19 pm

Sebastian had to admit he....he enjoyed this, he then stopped, sighing he looked down the tower and shook his head leaning on the railing, "I....I will die tomorrow i know this, a mission where i wont come back." he said looking down at the floor, "Just...even if you don't like me after this, promise me to come to my funeral Orchid." he looked at her his eyes shining slightly.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:22 pm

Orchid was silent for a minute.
". . . .Ok." She said after awhile.
"I'll come."
Was she? She had no idea at the moment whether she actually would, but all that mattered was that he believed she would.
She had heard about the mission, but even she wasn't that suicidal to go. Looks like he was.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:25 pm

Sebastian nodded standing once again and hugging her holding it for a few seconds, then back to kissing, he knew she more then likely wouldn't come to his funeral but one night with someone he liked would help him make it through the day until he met his peaceful but bloody death.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:34 pm

Orchid broke off the kiss after several minutes.
"I. . .Need to get back." She muttered.
"CO doesn't know I'm out."
As fun as this was, Orchid didn't plan on getting kicked out of the MP for this.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:38 pm

Sebastian nodded, "Well goodbye Orchid this is the last time You'll see me.." he murmured as he headed down the tower and back towards his home sighing, he had three options kill himself was one, two was chicken out and never face anyone again and three face what he had to do and let himself die, either way he lost, heading in the bakery he cried for the first time in years his cat laid beside him and listened to the man cry like a child, knowing he would never be able to see his grandchildren if he ever had any with anyone, never being able to save and watch humanity grow. just everything he could cry about he cried about.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:42 pm

Orchid stumbled into the barracks, her smile fading as she came face-to-face with the Commander.
". . .Orchid. . ." He sighed.
"As punishment for leaving without informing me, you'll be representing the MP's on the mission tomorrow. Good luck."
She stood in silence, her life crashing around her.
'Fuck. . .' She thought as she flopped on her cot.
This was not good.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Sebastian sucked up the tears minutes later and closed his eyes, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" He shouted and since he wasn't that far from the MP HQ they could more then likely hear him, "DAMN IT! FUCK!" he shouted breaking windows with his fists tears streaming down his face once again blood seeping through his knuckles, "FUCK.....fuck...fuck..." he slammed his fist against the wall sliding down it once again.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:53 pm

Orchid was laying in her cot next to the window when she heard Seb screaming.
Damn. . .He was upset.
The woman now knew she might not be able to go to his funeral, now.
By that time, she might be at her own, where no one would come.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Sebastian sat there crying doing nothing, he was helpless just like when his father beat him "YOU BASTARD, YOU WOULD'VE WANTED THIS WOULDN'T YOU!?" he smashed his head against a window almost breaking it, "why me...of all people...why?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. E

Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:35 am

Ernest dropped down from a rooftop onto the empty streets. He wore the Anti-human 3DMG, a top-secret new weapon deployed by the MP. He began hastily undoing the clasps and belts of the gear, gathering it all up in his arms to carry back to base. At this point Anti-human gear was only used at night, with utmost secrecy. With all the parts clumped together in a bundle, it looked almost like the standard equipment. Of course, the single gas canister and presence of gun barrels would give it away under close inspection.
Still, Ernest carried it through the deserted streets leading to the MP headquarters.
"YOU BASTARD! YOU WOULD HAVE WANTED THIS WOULDN'T YOU!?"
Okay, not deserted. Ernest's ears picked up the sound of glass cracking. Whoever was yelling was definitely close.
"Stupid son of a bitch damn kids vandalizing the shit" He mumbled, slipping the anti-human gear back on as quickly as he had removed it. He rounded a bend in the street, finally coming face-to-face with....
A young, obviously saddened man, bleeding from the knuckles, smashing his head against a window. Not exactly the vandal type.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:41 am

Sebastian stopped crying at that moment he looked up at Ernest and looked back down, "I'm gonna die on the mission, Ernest..i-i-i don't know what to do..." he sniffled knowing he seemed childish but he didn't care, "And....i-i had so much to do as well.." he murmured punching the wall again and again, "DAMN IT! IT'S NOT FAIR!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. E

Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:51 am

Shit.
Shit.
Shit, Ernest was not the comforting type. When his sister got sad back at home, he'd usually talk about how he'd fight off whatever made her sad.
"No one can know when he's going to die." He said, hoping it came out in a reassuring tone.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:56 am

Sebastian shook his head, "over twenty titans....TWENTY AND FOUR PEOPLE!" he shouted, "EXPLAIN TO ME!" his voice shook as he shouted, "explain....to me how i wont die Ernest...explain." he mumbled his eyes closing the cat beside him looking at Ernest worried.
Back to top Go down
Mr. E

Mr. E

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:04 am

"Aren't you in the scouting legion? You signed up for this kind of thing." He pointed out. In Ernest's eyes, scouts were all crazy. What kind of person would willingly go out with the Titans?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for the baker (Open)   A normal day for the baker (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A normal day for the baker (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next