Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Sword slasher  - Page 3 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Sword slasher

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Sword slasher  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:05 am

Nods letting go of her, "I know we do but these titans are humans if you think about it they have weaknesses and they can die just imagine they might have other weaknesses! i mean look at the other titans like Annie and Bertholt! they have been alive for hundreds of years! they had to gain some weaknesses over that time so that means the other titans have as well!" he grins as he walks off towards the inner city, "If they did they are weaker and slower so that means something right? because when you use your titan form too much you become weaker and you will soon die so over that time we can find out something more right?"
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:11 am

Niamh sighed and nodded slowly in some agreement, her face becoming expressionless. "I-I guess I see the point you are getting at... but Humans are weaker than Titans by quite a lot of different aspects. We can be crushed easily, they can not be crushed as easily, especially by a Human. But a Titan-shifter could hurt them a lot more than us normal Humans." She looked down slightly. 'Saying all this seems like I am calling my own sister weak... but she wasn't weak, she was strong...' A small tear rolled down her right cheek.

Niamh looked over to Albus and sighed softly. "I guess we could but I am not risking the chance of losing you because of a simple experiment on whether Titans get weaker or not." She said with a cold stare before she looked straight ahead, her eyes looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:14 am

Throws his hands up stopping and turning, "I get it you don't want to lose someone who could help everyone but i got to know i must wait until tomorrow to use my titan form but when i can i'm going back out there and testing it, i know something is wrong with it because of the wall, titans are in the wall..." he walks over to the edge of the wall and runs his hand across it, "because of the fight with annie and eren we know that something is wrong with the wall..."
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:21 am

Niamh looks to him sadly. "I don't want you to go back out there!" She shouted at him as she followed him over to the wall. She sighed and looked down sadly, she gripped onto her horse's reigns. "I-I... I don't want to lose you like I lost my little sister, okay?!" She shouted in anger but her tone showed sadness too, she looked down, her blonde hair shading her eyes as tears fell from them.

"I wouldn't forgive myself if I gave you the same fate my sister had! I didn't see her die, I wish I had so I could kill the fucker that ate her, but I can't because I didn't see her die!" Her emotionless face act she had going on earlier had broken and now she was completely covered in sadness and tears. She looked down and put her crying face into her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:28 am

Blinks and looks at her he heads over to her and hugs her, he blinks again, "You don't have to worry about me i have been doing this for nine years so please don't worry i'll go back out there another time..." he let's go of her and heads into the city, "Come on let's get something to eat i'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:30 am

Niamh looked to him and blinked. She sniffled softly before hugging him back tightly. "Okay, t-thank you..." She said softly before letting go of him. She trotted along on her horse Raven into the city with him. "I'm pretty hungry too." She said as her tummy rumbled and she held her stomach and smiled sheepishly.

When they reached the town she looked at the many different stalls and she sighed softly. "So much to choose from..." She said quietly to herself as she was debating on what to buy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:34 am

Shrugs and just buys some ramen, he slurps silently, he looks up at her, "So why do you not want to lose me Ninja?" he hm's looking at her slyly, he chuckles under his breath, nice.
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:45 am

Niamh buys a couple of pieces of bread and one potato. She eats silently at one of the bread pieces before looking over to Albus. She almost choked on her food but she gulped it down and she blinked with a blush on her face. "B-because... you are a... friend, of mine, Alby." She said quietly before continuing to eat her bread. She glanced at him, hearing him chuckle a little under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:48 am

Hm's and slurps more of the ramen, "Okay, that is fine..." he soon throws the bowl away and yawns, "Can i have some of that potato?" he was still hungry he was always like that after being a titan it took alot from him..
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:50 am

Niamh looked down at him and she nodded. She halved the potato and passed him the bigger half. "O-of course, I don't eat that much anyway. One piece of bread suffices my needs." She smiled softly before finishing her bread and she went onto her half of her potato. She decided to leave the last piece of bread for when she was going to go to bed later that day. "I-is that classed as... unhealthy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:55 am

Takes the potato and chomps it , "No depends on where you store your fat." he coughs then chomps on the rest of the potato, "I love potato's don't you?" he sighs and stretches, "Sorry about earlier with the titans i was just pissed..."
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:04 am

Niamh looks to him and she giggled slightly. "If you were saying I'm fat, then, I will have to personally punish you." She smirked at him in an evil way before she laughed it off and looked to her potato as she took a bite out of it. "I like them, I guess." She smiled softly and looks to him, her smile dropped quickly.

"Erm, it's okay, I can understand... but it was just, creepy, you know?" She looked down and sighed as she ate away at her potato half. "I am just glad you didn't accidentally turn on me when I tried to calm you down, I was holding onto your skeleton shoulder for a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:06 am

Blinks and looks up at her, "It was a bad idea to stay on my shoulder i was on a rampage so i could have turned on you, i guess my titan just likes you." he yawns and looks around, "I wonder what's going on in nedlay...."
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:15 am

Niamh looks down at him and she sighed. "Y-yeah I guess, but I tried to make you stop because you were scaring me while you were in that rampage." She sighed and looked down before blushing slightly as she slowly looked back to him. "L-likes me huh? T-that seems slightly weird." She giggled sheepishly before rubbing the back of her neck.

She finished off her potato before looking around, following Albus' gaze. "In Nedlay? I don't know. W-why don't we go check it out?" She asked with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:18 am

Shakes his head at her words, "No Nedlay has way too much going on thief rapist murder and everything else and i'm too weak to protect you from those kinda people so i wouldn't say to do so.."
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:20 am

Niamh looked at him and slightly glared. "I have been through there before, I can handle myself. I learnt how to the hard way." She said simply, looking down and slightly hugging herself as the old memories came flooding back into her mind.

She looked back to Albus and she grumbled slightly. "Fine, we won't go then. Seeing as you find me weak." She sighed deeply before looking away from him and her horse walked down the street as Niamh took in the view, processing every small detail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:23 am

Grumbles walking beside her, "I'm not calling you weak i just don't want somebody knocking me out kidnapping you and ya know..." he gulps as he remembered what happened to his sister before she got eaten, "I just don't want that happening again okay!?"
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:26 am

Niamh looked over to him slightly. She pinched the bridge of her nose, trying to hold in her shout but she couldn't. "It already has fucking happened!" She shouted at the top of her lungs before she looked away sadly and she closed her eyes tightly, holding in her stray tears the best she could as she began to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:30 am

Looks away as she shouts, "Whatever i don't have to put up with this,Well what i said about the forest was a lie, don't think about coming after me because i will kill you this time.." He whistles for his horse and takes off out of wall maria and into rose, he heads out of the hole in the wall and back into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword slasher
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3