Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Sword slasher  - Page 2 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Sword slasher

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Sword slasher  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:06 pm

Niamh looked at Albus with a slight smile. "I wasn't expecting you to go head over heels, I like that you won't. I have been harassed too many bloody times by flirtatious men that think I will sleep with them all the time, which I won't because I am not that sort of woman." She sighed at the memories as they came flashing back inside her head. She blinked them away before looking back to Albus.

"So you basically were in there for... fun?" She tilted her head in curiosity. "I would love to be able to do that, I hate Titans." She grumbled before looking to him. "I mean, pure Titans not Titan-shifters obviously. Heh~" She rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly with a small, nervous laugh erupting from her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:21 pm

Shakes his head, "Of course they would people think the new world in order time to fuck each other like crazy!" he shakes his head and trots off towards the HQ and looks back at her, "I'm sorry that some people would think of doing that but whatever so for your mission who do you report to?"
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:26 pm

Niamh looked over to Albus and she looked down slightly. "It seems tragic really... us women are quite terrified of a sudden harassing moment which could happen at any moment, and it does happen, which is the scariest part." She sighed sadly, she kept quite until they changed course towards the HQ, she looked back up slowly to look at Albus, her face was expressionless but her eyes told her sadness.

"I-I report back to either Corporal Levi or Commander Erwin. Both of them assigned me to the solo mission, so either one of them will suffice." She said simply. "Reporting to Hanji would work as well, but my mission wasn't to capture any Titans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:35 pm

Rolls his eyes as they reach the HQ he gets off his horse and looks around the HQ back to her, "It is scary that it happens but i wont let anyone do that to you i promise" he opens the door then growls as he hears her talk about Erwin, "Go talk to hanji i will go and talk to levi."
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 10:57 am

Niamh sighs quietly to herself as they reach the HQ. She looked to Albus and smiled slightly. "Erm, t-thank you, Alby. I will count on you with that promise." She said softly, her smile only growing. She gets off her horse and nods at Albus. "I-I will go report to Hanji. G-good luck with the Corporal." She said before walking through the door and into the headquarters.

Once Niamh finally reached Hanji's office, she knocked on the door and waited for Hanji to answer, as soon as she did, Niamh entered and reported what had happened. Explaining from the start of how she went into the forest, saw a few Titans and she said how she met Albus Parker. Then she concluded with the details of her ride back to the Headquarters.

After that long talk she stepped outside the office and she sighed deeply, looking down slightly. 'This will be a long day...' She spoke inside her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:00 am

Sighs nodding to her, he gets off his horse and heads inside he knocks on levi's door who opens in his cleaning clothes, Albus blinks then walks inside telling him about the mission and how he met Niamh, he sighs soon stepping outside of the HQ he looks around, he hopped Niamh didn't tell Hanji about him being a titan..
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:07 am

Niamh walked down the corridor and she saw Albus' figure slowly come into view. "Oh hi Alby! H-how did the talk with Corporal Levi go?" She asked him curiously as soon as she reached his side. "I-I... I made sure not to mention anything about your... 'skill'." She let the word 'skill' roll off her tongue. "I didn't know if they knew so I kept quiet about it." She said in small whispers, her cheeks had a slight pink tint to it.

She turned away from Albus slightly, rubbing her arm. "I-I hope I did the right thing by not telling, I-I didn't want someone like you to get in trouble." She explained with a soft, mumble. She looked down to the floor and her nose unconsciously twitched like a rabbit's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:10 am

Turns to look at her, he smiles, "Don't worry if they did try and capture me i have a whole other deck of skills up my sleeve..." he heads out of the HQ and get's on his horse, "I'm going back out there, you can come if ya want..."
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:43 am

Niamh smiled back at him and she sighs slightly in relief. "I-I thought I did something wrong by not saying, but I am glad I didn't." She giggled softly before following him out of the headquarters and she looked to him curiously. "I-I wouldn't mind coming with you." She smiled slightly before hopping onto her horse and she petted Raven's head, between her ears.

She looked towards Albus and did a small grin. "Come on then, Alby. Take the lead." She smirked slightly, she could never get over her new nickname for him. She knew her and Albus would be great friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:46 am

Nods and lashes his horse "Let's go!" he goes flying as his horse heads towards the gates, they open just in time because the horse and him go flying past hundreds of titans as they ride, they head put of the hole in wall rose and heads towards the forest.

upon making it there he jumps off and sends his horse back, he waits for Niamh.
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:22 am

Niamh held tightly on her horse's rails before Raven neighed and raced off after Albus. She keeps at his speed, roughly a few centimetres behind his horse. She zips past many Titans once they passed through the gates.

She follows him through the hole and towards the forest. She looks to Albus and smiles slightly. "Want me to be on foot or on horse? Because I would rather make sure Raven is in a safe place... rather than this big ass forest full of big ass trees."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:32 am

Shrugs "Sent her back just stay far behind me because it's about to get nasty!" he jumps sends his hook into a tree and flies through the forest before chomping on his thumb he transformed into sword slasher and grins he ran through the trees punching titans knocking down trees and pouncing other titans, ahh he loved being a titan.
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:52 am

Niamh nodded a little before getting off Raven and she sent Raven back to the safety of the Headquarters. Niamh looked over to Albus, her expression was strong and emotionless. Her eyes being the only answer to any question about emotion.

She watched as he transformed, as soon as he did, she used her 3DMG and shot up into a tree, she watched as he picked off loads of Titans, one by one. She saw one trying to be sneaky behind Albus so she swung in and sliced the nape of it's neck cleanly. She landed onto a tree branch and wiped the blood off of her sword's handle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:57 am

Turns to look at Niamh, he grins and punches more titans, he drop kicks one before taking off through the trees, he finds one titan who seems to be tougher then the rest because as he punches him it hardly effects him so they get into a huge battle arms and legs flying through the air as they fought, he grins as the battle ends one arm gone and one leg, that didn't stop him though he kept going after the titans until he ejected and flew into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:08 am

Niamh's eyes widened at the sight of the new Titan, it seemed to be quite strong compared to the others Albus and herself had faced in the forest. She watched with slightly widened eyes at Albus as he fought with the newly found Titan that Niamh did not recognize.

She saw him lose an arm and a leg and she felt bad for him, she wanted to go to help his Titan form but she noticed how he kept going, even with missing limbs. She blinked in surprise at how strong-willed he was, but she learnt about his success in the Survey Corps.

Niamh looked over to him as he ejected out of his Titan form and went into the trees. She went over to him and her emotionless face stared at him. "Are you really that strong-willed? Fighting with missing limbs and all...?" She crossed her arms slowly over her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:15 am

Huff's and sighs as the steam leaves his arms which were now stubs they would regenerate soon enough, "I'm like Eren i hate titans even more then he does, titans killed my brother, sister mother and father, Eren thinks he has it bad he has seen nothing..." he jumps out of the trees and uses his feet to pull out his sword which he throws into the air catching it as it cuts into his stub of a arm making him transform again, he roars and goes to kicking titans, the titan was weak as half of it's face was missing but he kept going.
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:18 am

Niamh's expression did not change at what he said, but her eyes had dropped slightly, showing a sad emotion within them. She kept her arms crossed across her chest as she sat down on the branch and watched him as he fought off the Titans.

Her eyes widened at the sight of half of his face missing, she quickly stood up and shot through the trees with her quick speed and she slashed at multiple Titans' necks, killing them quickly. She had killed about six and she looked towards Albus, her emotionless face slowly cracking into an emotion of pity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:24 am

Roars at more titans and punts them across the forest and ejected again as titans surrounded him, "You sons of bitches wont take me alive!!!!" his face was like a skeletons just a skull that flashed into a humans, he bit into the nub again and transformed this time his titan was just a skeleton but it fought the bones strong enough to snap a titan in half albus could be seen inside the titan sinew strapping him into the neck he grinned his teeth sharp, "Now DIE!" he swiped the titans away by sliding his foot across the ground sending them flying into the trees, he huffed as they did he breathed in the forest air.
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:33 am

Niamh's eyes widened, her emotionless face quickly turned into one of slight fear. She stopped onto a tree's branch and she watched him as he ejected from the Titan's form. Her eyes kept wide, barely blinking at the sight in front of her. Albus was in a tree with a skeleton head! 'Oh my god that is, disturbing!' Niamh said inside her head.

Niamh's eyes snapped towards the Titans Albus was fighting in his Titan form that was only a skeleton. Her eyes widened even more in surprise at how angry he was towards the Titans. She used her 3DMG to attach onto his bone-y (see what I did there?) shoulder. She landed on his shoulder and tried her best to keep on. "A-alby! C-calm down please! Y-You are... scaring me!" She shouted to his form within the sinew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:38 am

Grins his flesh ripping from grinning wider then a human could, "You bastards will pay i swear!" he stomps through the forest and slides as he sees the titan that killed his brother, he roars and tackles it punching it into the ground caving it into the ground making a huge crater.

he stands and stomps it caving in it's stomach before he get's ejected, he falls off the titan and lands on the ground and lands with a loud thud, his face back to normal flashing to a skeleton's then back to normal his arms stubs and his clothes torn to shreds and bleeding, he huff's slowly and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:43 am

Niamh's eyes widened, she had to let her hook go from his shoulder, she moved to a nearby tree and she watched in horror at his face splitting slightly from his large, inhuman grin that stretched his face. She saw the anger he portrayed towards the Titans and she felt bad for him, she lost her sister but she never saw her sister die by the hands of the Titans.

She went down to his bloody, Human body and she knelt down by him. "A-alby, a-are you okay?" She asked as she lightly shook him, she went and picked him up gently in her arms. "P-please be okay..." She muttered under her breath as she took them into the trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:48 am

Sighs and blinks open his eyes, steam coming up from his arms, his skin slowly stitches back up, he huff's before falling back asleep blood slowly trickling down from his mouth as they fly up into the trees, he opens his eyes and looks down at the dead titan that killed his brother, he lifts his hand up and flips it the bird muttering, "Fuck you...." before falling back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:53 am

Niamh blinked as he suddenly fell asleep. But when he woke back up her face went expressionless as she slowly picked him up, she was glad she could carry heavy weights, so Albus was not a problem. She used her 3DMG to get out of the Forest and she went towards her horse Raven, she attached Albus' horse to her horse, making sure it did not run away because she didn't think Albus would be particularly happy if that happened.

She moved Albus' so she could keep him close as she sat him on the horse in front of her. She moved her arms around him and she gripped the horse's reigns. Raven neighed and ran through the hole of Wall Rose towards the gates, going past many Titans. She kept Albus' horse close before their horses ran through the gates and into the safe zone. Niamh looked at Albus and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:57 am

Wakes back up as they reach the safe zone, he smiles before looking around his arms normal again and the blood gone from his figure, he wobbles off the horse and stands, he smiles, "Nothing will stop me from killing them," he stands beside Niamh and leans up hugs her and kisses her cheek, "We did it! we got most of the bastards that killed the new recruits! just imagine what else we could do!"
Back to top Go down
Niamh Wilson

Niamh Wilson

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:01 am

Niamh smiles softly back at him, she saw the steam and coughed slightly at it but she watched with careful eyes as he stumbled off her horse and she smiled. "I-I know nothing will, but you are... sort of scary, when you go berserk, like you did in the forest." She said quietly when she rubbed the back of her neck.

When Albus leant up and hugged her she blinked in surprise, her emotionless face turned to one that showed her inner shyness. She blushed pink on her cheeks when he kissed her cheek. She smiled slightly at him and she hugged him back. "W-we could do anything! B-but we have limits too, you know..." She sighed softly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword slasher    Sword slasher  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword slasher
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next