Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Blazes Character Profile (Also First time doing this so dont shoot me) Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Blazes Character Profile (Also First time doing this so dont shoot me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowking2

Blazes Character Profile (Also First time doing this so dont shoot me) Empty
PostSubject: Blazes Character Profile (Also First time doing this so dont shoot me)   Blazes Character Profile (Also First time doing this so dont shoot me) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:06 am

Blaze Esuku

Name: Blaze Esuku

Nickname: Blazer

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Blaze is a loner liking to do everything himself as he doesn't trust others much. He does not like to engage into a fight unless he has two and only uses fighting as a last resort though he is surprisingly good at it. When ever he is out of combat he is a carefree person who just goes with the flow. But in combat he is serious and sometimes a blur to thougths who watch him fight.

Special title:

Group: Survey Corps

Job: He is one of the people to go outside the walls

Height: 5'11

Weight:180 lb

Hair Color/Length: Blond hair that is shagy

Eye Color: green

Appearance: http://img07.deviantart.net/68cc/i/2013/136/7/f/oc_by_aleude-d65fz5a.png

Toughness - 6
Intellect - 6
Dexterity - 5

Likes:  He likes to go for walks has that helps him calm down and recuperate. He likes to train as he finds it very fun. He also likes to kill titans as he hates them with a passion

Dislikes: He dislikes people who are assholes for no good reason. He dislikes people who yell or talk loudly alot. And he dislikes the military police as he feels they are cowards.

Fears: He fears Spiders after he almost died to one at the age of 4. He fears Captian levi and his awsome power. And He fears losing everyone closest to him.

Motivations: His first motivation is that titans killed his parents so he wants every last one of them dead. His second motivation is his will to learn, His third motivation is he wants to save humanity

Character History

Background: history: He was born in the homeland on a small farm where not many titans came. He always was a good kid and tried to never step to far out of line. Even as a young child he loved to fight and he would go one on one with the animals that where near by. This includes deer, Skunks, Snakes, And bears once and awhile.He however never loved to kill. The very first time he killed was against a titan he fought. to protect his family. Later that day he journeyed to the wall when he was 13 to learn from people who could help him. He discovered the survey corps and was very inspired by there bravery outside the walls as only one of them was a titan shifter. He then decided he would become a cidet and endure the harsh training to become part of the survey corps. it took him a hole 3 years but he finally made it. He joined the survey corps and he was able to go with them on a expadition outside the wall. Though on that day his entire squad died in front of him. The reason he survived was his wits. He fought back the titans and returned to the walls with the rest of the survey corps members. After that day he tries not to get to close to anyone but still trys to make friends as one of the people who was in his squad was his GF. Now he is relitivly at home in the survey corps and very good at using the 3d manuver gear and is very capable. So now he is ready for anything that might come his way as he wants to protect people and make sure no one dies because of him being too weak again.

Extras: If allowed he would be a titan shifter but very new to it.
Back to top Go down

Blazes Character Profile (Also First time doing this so dont shoot me)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Attack on Titan :: Character Development :: Character Creation-
Jump to: