Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Moooooo, cows will take over the world Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Moooooo, cows will take over the world

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miki
Founder
Miki

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Moooooo, cows will take over the world Empty
PostSubject: Moooooo, cows will take over the world   Moooooo, cows will take over the world EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Cuz Rogue Jaeger said i should post too so here is my spam.

Some of you probably already know but when i'm busy i'm 99% of the time busy with cosplay... or work or sleeping xD. For me it's not really 'only' a hobby, i guess... but more a lifestyle. 0.o I have been cosplaying since 2009 and got addicted to it.... i make around 12 new costumes a year and also join competitions on convention or judge for them, give lectures, help organize events at cons and even had my own small event for 3 years but decided to stop since it's so much work. I have been to a lot of cons in Europe -> Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France and also to the czech republic. so you'll probably understand why i get so busy sometimes XP i also want to visit America, England or Australia really badly and might choose one for the next year. This year i went to korea but sadly because of the lack of information it was hard to know if something was going on and there's wasn't any con in the time i went.... i could go on forever about this but meh. 

here some thingy's and yet i also crossplay(cosplay guys)
should start with attack on titan :')
Mikasa
leviboom more levi
derping titan

Kantai collection, shimakaze
Touken Ranbu, nakigitsune
Nier replicant, (left) nier -> 0:40/1:16

Kill la kill, ryuko -> 1:30

->1:30

black rock shooter, white rock shooter
Durarara, celty -> 0:43

Tokyo ghoul, kaneki... and blood
RWBY, raven for all the rwby fans out there, this picture has many feels for me as it was the last rwby cosplay pic monty shared on his twitter before his death while the setting of the pic was created with the thoughts of thinking about someone -> white rose? who seems to be also death when looking at the opening............................. clicky anyways, this costume is probably one of the most important ones along with my pyrrha because the maker of the serie has been watching the process and was really open to his audience. 

and i have done many more~

end of this month i should have lucky chloe from tekken, ringo from tokyo mew mew and guren from owari no seraph cosplay done~

and why do i love cosplaying so much? for me it's art. just like other people see drawing as an art. Creating something from an anime or game and bringing it alive in a picture or on stage. also the friends you make with cosplay are amazing.

This is where you can find moreee
http://worldcosplay.net/member/R0xy

if you did a cosplay too please show me. i love to see others their costumes panda
Back to top Go down
Rogue Jaeger

Rogue Jaeger

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Survey Corps

PostSubject: Re: Moooooo, cows will take over the world   Moooooo, cows will take over the world EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:39 pm

O_O
0_0
o_o
._.
_
-DIES-

HOLY MOTHER OF TITANS!

I knew you said on the cbox you did a lot of cosplay and went to a fair number of cons but...SERIOUSLY!!! You've practically been all over the place doing this and your accomplishments are nothing to sneeze at! Shit Miki, this is some fucking awesome as all hell work! I commend you! I am not going to lie, I'm envious. XD what I wouldn't give to do something like this!

I should get you in contact with my theatre friend that did DDE's suit. I think the two of you would get along very well.^^
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Moooooo, cows will take over the world   Moooooo, cows will take over the world EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:16 pm

That's awesome You're awesome.

I put cardboard together and call it a costume.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Moooooo, cows will take over the world   Moooooo, cows will take over the world EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:29 pm

YAAAY GERMANY! I fucking hate it. Can't watch the first video. Whatever. I really love your cosplays. No srsly I love them so much. After I finish mine some time I will show it to you too. But I am lazy....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moooooo, cows will take over the world   Moooooo, cows will take over the world Empty

Back to top Go down

Moooooo, cows will take over the world
Page 1 of 1