Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Calm before the storm Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Calm before the storm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Calm before the storm Empty
PostSubject: Calm before the storm   Calm before the storm EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Well, I guess I'm home, Leif thought as he returned from shopping in the Stohess district. "I'm back!", he said as he closed the door. The mission outside the walls is starting tomorrow, he thought as he exited the kitchen.

Last edited by Demonicmuffin on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hexller

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm   Calm before the storm EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:26 pm

"I'm back!", Alexander heard someone shout. He just woke up from his sleep at his new room, he is not sure who that was. He thought that he was alone in the place for now, so he went out and looked around the big place. Alexander would like to see some new faces around the place since when he moved his stuff in from his old room. "Hello!?" Alexander shouted and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm   Calm before the storm EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:33 pm

"Oh hey!" Leif said as he heard a separate voice call back. He walked up the stairs to see who called out. He reached the top and saw a boy, older than him, that he had never seen before. "So um... What your name?" "Oh hey, my names Leif..."
Back to top Go down
Hexller

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm   Calm before the storm EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Alexander stopped at the front of the ascending stairs after hearing a voice, finally, someone to talk to, its been boring all alone in such a big mansion, probably the others have missions and training to do. "Hey there", Alexander said with a smile on his face. A scraggly pale boy went up the stair and looked at him he had never saw this boy before as he looked new to the place. "So um... What your name?" "Oh hey, my names Leif...", said the boy "Lief huh? My name is Alexander, but you can call me Alex" Alexander stretched his arm and reached for a hand shake. "So, how long have you been a scout?"
Back to top Go down
Demonicmuffin

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm   Calm before the storm EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:52 pm

"About a year, although most of that was on missions", Leif said, remembering his fallen comrades. "So what about you?" he asked making friendly conversation. "How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Yui

Yui

Character sheet
Stats:
*: scouting legion

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm   Calm before the storm EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Kena was standing inside ready for her order is called. She doesn't like complaining so she would just do what she was told. She thinks its a waist of energy to keep yelling and complaining when you work things out and make more plans. So she does her chores and orders and when its done she could have more energy for the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm   Calm before the storm Empty

Back to top Go down

Calm before the storm
Page 1 of 1