Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Honor the Dead - Page 4 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Honor the Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

Honor the Dead - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:48 am

Cora turned around, "It's not your fault, I was just teasing you, at least I didn't cut my artery this time...", she said lost in thoughts about the last time that had happened., "You couldn't have stopped me anyway, not while you are drunk."
She sat up again, "I'm tired, should we go back to the others? Wouldn't be such a bad idea? We could drink some more!", she said. Cora was joking but Nec and Vex weren't really sure if she really was.
She stood up and stretched herself.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:16 am

Mitsuo chuckled, "I'm not that drunk!" He laid back, resting his head on his hands, staring at the stars. "Nah, they wanted to send us home," he yawned, "also I'm tired and I could sleep right now!" He wasn't thinking and just started talking, "if I start drinking more I might end up doing something stupid, something like kiss you. I mean, I'm quite tempted now as you're beautiful standing under the moonlight." ... 'Wait... what!?' Realization just kicked him in the face, 'what the hell did I just say!?'
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:34 am

Cora blinked a few times not sure if he just really said what she heard. As she was sure her face got red and she looked away. She opened her mouth a few times and closed it again, "You would do whaat?!", she stopped and looked at him again, "I would end up killing you!"

Kiiiiiisss him!
Oh fuck now Nec is drunk too!
She got even more drunk than me! Since when does Nec get even more drunk than I do?!
I don't know! Kill it! Kill it!
I can't! How can we make it shut up?
Cooome on....he looks cute!
That's getting out of hand Vex!

She shook her head to make Nec and Vex shut up.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:06 am

Mitsuo blinked. 'Great... good going...' he sarcastically encouraged himself. "Um... I... er... I said that was if I got even more drunk!" He scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed. 'I hope that solves it,' he mentally stated. 'Probably won't...' Internal conflict stirred it Mitsuo's mind, making him dizzy and so he had to clutch his head for support.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:11 am

Cora scratched her head, "Then don't get anymore drunk. I don't want to see you dead!", she grinned but it dissappeared fast. She didn't want him to get too close to her, she sat down next to him and looked him in the eyes, "Please...don't die...if I get attached to you you will die. Like everyone else, so don't do that, please? Don't die.", she said and zoned out again.
First her mother, father, grandmother, then her siblings then some of the friends she had while being a mercenary and then her foster father.
"I don't want to let you die too."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:16 am

Mitsuo laughed before speaking, "I'm not going to die! Trust me! I don't plan on it..." His voice trailed off as he lost himself in her eyes, 'What a nice silver colour! They'd be worth twice as much though... and you're staring again..." he blinked and looked away, a blush crawling onto his cheeks. He chuckled nervously, "A-Anyway my dad won't let me die yet... I have to fulfill his legacy of the shop." He sighed while smiling. He was a little happy that she cared for him.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:23 am

Cora just sighed, "The others didn't want to die too...but they died anyway."
She stood up, "Let's go somewhere else...but not back to the others they don't like the blood on my shirt, I should get it off...", she held a hand out for Mitsuo to help him stand up, "We can run a bit over the roofs, unless you are too drunk to fall off!", she said grinning.

Cora was glad Vex was there to watch out. That was normally Nec's job but he/she/it was too drunk.
Maybe Nec had taken the alcohol she had in her blood for herself? Maybe...it could be possible but she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:27 am

Mitsuo took her hand and stood up. "Lead the way..." he gestured with his hands for her to go first. He was quite glad he would be hungover tomorrow as that means he would forget all about right now. He was fine with that otherwise he'd be embarrassed every time he spoke to her. He hopes she forgets also just to make it fair and a little less nerve-racking.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:37 am

Cora grinned and started running. She jumped onto the next roof and ran over it. Cora just relied on Vex now. She climbed to a different roof and took a short look at the city. But then decided to go. She jumped on a roof that was deeper and from there on jumped on the ground. There was a river leading through the whole city. There was more water in the river because it had rained alot and Cora was able to easily reach the surface when sitting.
She put her jacket off and started washing the blood out. Good thing she wore her normal blac clothes instead of the military uniform. It would have been harder to get blood out.
She put the jacket back on not caring that it was still wet and cold.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:41 am

Mitsuo followed. He struggled to keep up every now and then as he stumbled but he managed to follow her. He landed beside her near the river, "you can't wear that as it's still wet..." He took of his torso clothing to give her his shirt. He put his waistcoat back on and did it up to be less revealing. 'Manners come first... especially for a girl and a friend,' he mentally lectured. He sat there and gazed into the river.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:48 am

Cora shook her head, "Doesn't matter...I never get cold. Besides, it's warm outside!", she said and wanted to give him his shirt back but then kept it and held it so he couldn't see her arms.
She didn't want him to see all the scars she had there. Cora didn't think of them as many or bad ones but the reaction she sometimes got from strangers were enough for her to know that she shouldn't let him see them.
But she could also hope that he couldn't see them in the dark. Cora was struggling to either take it or don't.
"You can't run like that either Mitsuo...not even I would run around like that.", she said just to skip time and think about what she should do right now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:53 am

Mitsuo shrugged, "I don't care... I sometimes work like this in the shop when it gets too hot," he admitted. "Anyway, it's nice to feel the night's breeze," he said... quite dreamily. He leaned down and cupped some water in his hands and splashed his face. 'That's always a relaxing feeling...' he internally stated before splashing his face once more. He stretched and yawned, "anything you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:37 am

Connor nodded slowly and smiled, he had quite a rugged grip, to where even if he wasn't squeezing it would still feel uncomfortable to softer hands. "It will be something to look forward to, at least." He let go of Alan and sat back, suddenly thinking about the possibility of Alan being in the interior too long. He had only one question to ask to find out. "It does make me wonder...have you ever seen a Titan...?" Connor was sure Alan had mentioned it before but the booze was flowing quickly back then, so attention spans were lower than usual.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 am

Alan was taken by surprise. Not that anyone could tell, with his always surprised eyebrows. Perhaps alcohol does have its effects on Connor, even if it doesn't show. How much of what he said was him, and how much of it was the drink?
"E-er... I have not seen a titan yet, no." Alan confessed, looking at Connor, feeling embarrassed, but slightly less than before "But I'm in the Military Police, you know. I gotta be at least sort of competent to be here, so I'd say I can handle a titan."
Alan wasn't as confident as he sounded, but he wasn't very concerned. He didn't care how well he could fight the menace, as long as he DID something.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:28 am

Cora sighed and decided to hope that he wouldn't see her scars in the dark. As he just asked she threw his shirt over his head.
"Don't need it, but thanks anyway.", she kneeled down and splashed herself some water in her face. She wasn't tired anymore.
"I would love to go swimming again...but not here and definitly not when I'm drunk, I will definitly drown then.", she grinned and sat next to the water.
"Put your shirt on again, I think it's not the best to run around without a shirt while you are drunk!", she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:35 am

Mitsuo laughed. "But I have a waistcoat on! Isn't that ok?" He gestured towards said waistcoat he was wearing. "Aw come on, if ya wanna go swimming you wanna go swimming! It doesn't matter what state you're in! You won't drown with me here!" He chuckled, he didn't show it but he was torn between doing something fun with Cora or going home to sleep and, seeing as he was drunk, was more directed to doing something with Cora. "So, come one let's do something!" He exclaimed, his Akathisia getting the best of him.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:42 am

Cora looked down at the water. It was pitch black, anything could have been in there. Nec would have went swimming, but not Cora.

She held her hand in the water, it was warm. If noone would have been here she would have definitly jumped in. Cora sighed. She looked at some drunk men going near the river and disappearing into a house.

Cora finally shook her head, "Even if I don't drown...I'm not drunk enough to go swimming with you.", she grinned and looked at the water.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:47 am

Mitsuo shrugged. "Fair play," he commented. He stood up and took off his waistcoat, shoes, socks and goggles. "But that's just boring," he countered before diving in. It took him a second to resurface, "ah! It's so nice! You're missing out!" He called out while swimming against the current.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:09 am

Cora crunched with her teeth. It's not like she didn't want to swim...
"I don't have it as easy as you!", she shouted after him. "Fuck it!", she then whispered to herself. She took off her shoes and socks. She decided on leaving her black top on. It would be too embarassing to go swimming in her underwear.
She jumped in and swam to Mitsuo, "You made me do this!", she said grinning, "if I die it's your fault."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:22 am

Mitsuo laughed. "Sure, sure. Only because you can't avoid listening to me!" Mitsuo focused on swimming against the current. He hasn't ever swam at night before and he had to admit that it was pretty fun. "If you don't want to die don't let your head go underwater. That is how you survive," he lectured as if it wasn't obvious. It seemed as if his mind was suddenly clear because he could think without being distracted by anything. He thought about his blueprints, 'man how the war would change if the military had an army of metal titans!'
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:41 am

Cora swam next to him and tousled his hair, "I know how to swim! You don't have to tell me to not get my head underwater!"
She thought about how she had learned swimming and how they had trained it all together.
Cora stopped swimming and opened her hair. She took a deep breath and started diving.
It was deep, around 15-20 meters. She dove all the way to the ground. Her ears and lungs started to hurt but she kept going until she reached the bottom.
Cora slowly swam up to the top. Her lungs were burning, she made a mental note to start training swimming again.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:50 am

Mitsuo sighed. "I told you and you do it anyway..." He tried to keep as much of his chest underwater as he didn't want Cora to see the outcome of training all his life. Mitsuo got bored and started pushing against the current, swimming upriver a little. He stopped a while after swimming upriver and let himself get carried back to his starting point by the current before swimming upriver again, he decided to repeat this for as long as they were in the river just for fun.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:00 am

Cora followed him, "I need to train swimming again. I'm not as good anymore!", she said.
She floated on the surface and watched Mitsuo swimming. He was not a bad swimmer, she had always hated swimming and she had never been very good at it. She had to train it a lot more than the other kids. But then she got alot better.

Cora started diving again and as Mitsuo swam against the current, she poked him in the stomach and resurfaced directly in front of him again.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:10 am

Connor nodded. "True...this is always what bothered me about the military police. They show so much prowess, only to have it wasted away in the interior." He sighed and shook his head. "Just imagine the difference that could have been made...and only now, more than ever, does humanity need everyone to fight. We can't afford to wait for the next wall to be torn down."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:31 am

Mitsuo felt the poked and fought back a blush. He didn't expect Cora to surface in front of him and collided into her. He would have let out a surprised yell but the way he collided with her caused the two to submerge. He grabbed onto Cora as instinct and quickly surfaced. "I'm so sorry!" He was worried and concerned, "are you okay? Did I hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honor the Dead
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next