Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Honor the Dead - Page 2 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Honor the Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

Honor the Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:31 am

Alan didn't do anything, and simply watch all that transpired. It seems that alcohol works like magic on the silent he deduced. He has already went and checked. No tea was served in this establishment. Hell, the bartender nearly choked laughing at him when he asked. Alan sighed and stared at all the empty cups around him. After a moment of silence he spoke up. He felt like he couldn't hide it anymore.
"I.... never saw them." he said, looking down and feeling shame "The titans, I mean."
Alan didn't want to ruin everyone's mood, or go back to that topic which they wanted to avoid, but he felt like he just had to drop his two cents on the matter.
"You know?" he suddenly said to Mitsuo, looking up at him "I wanted to be like you. I wanted to be a green cloak too." repressed sadness appeared in his eyes. Why was he opening up all of a sudden? He didn't drink or anything.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:45 am

Connor grinned at Mitsuo as he stopped being such a stiff. "Aye, and one day I'll be joining that hell with you." He looked at Cora and nodded. "Ah, lucky you, I haven't gotten to see one since I joined the cadets."

Connor watched Cora leave to use the restroom. As soon as one of the drunks tried to grab her the large trainee suddenly stood, nearly knocking their table over, that predatory look in his dark brown eyes almost resembled a bear getting ready to defend one of it's Sleuth until he saw that his fellow cadet had it all under control. He looked at Mitsuo and Alan, clearing his throat as he sat back down. "Eh, sorry."

He took another drink as he quickly returned to Alan's topic of having wanted to join the Scouts too. "So? Why didn't you? It's not like you have to be the top ten in your class to be a Scout." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:39 am

Alan looked back down, letting his defenses get the better of him.
"It's complicated." he let out, and didn't add anything else.
What am I gonna do? Just tell them my entire life story? About my pushy mother, and my sense of justice? They got enough problems to drink for as it is he thought bitterly. He wasn't going to reveal his story. Not yet.
Alan glanced around. He really wasn't in the partying mood now. Not that he was in one to begin with, but still. He nodded in courtesy, and got up on his feet. He was about to leave the table.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Mitsuo shrugged. "A lot of things are complicate but people still do what ever as if the word complicated didn't exist!" He praised. After his comment he started humming a cheery tune. He only had one pint of alcohol by halfing two. A lot of things he did were complicated but he didn't care, he'd find a way to achieve his goals.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:51 am

Cora tilted her head. The man looked kinda frightened and that satisfied her. "Good, because I doubt you would still be alive then!", she went to the restroom and came back to the table after a minute or two.

"You didn't stopped me...", she said grinning and took another sip of her beer.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:50 am

Mitsuo looked up at Cora. 'That's weird,' he thought, 'it seems as if she's gotten more.... beautiful...' It took him three seconds to realize what he was thinking and he shook his head to get rid of it. 'Damn alcohol...' he internally cursed. "I didn't dare risk it as I didn't want to end up like the guy who tried to grab you," he loudly laughed at his comment. He poured the remaining half of his first pint into the remaining half of his second and drunk it all in one go.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:02 am

Cora grinned and drank the last bit of her beer.
"I don't think I would beat you up.", she said and looked around the tavern. Some men were playing darts, they were all pretty drunk and couldn't really hit well.
Cora was drunk too but she was sure that she could still hit better than the men.
"I feel the urge to either play darts orrrr", she grinned, "go find a fight."
She shook her head, "I'm so drunk...I'm starting to see two Mitsuos."

We should stop her from drinking...

No! It's fun to watch!
But look how fast she gets drunk!
Even better and...you are slightly drunk too aren't you Nec?
I-i'm not!
Oh yes you are!

"I can still hear you!", Cora said without realizing she had actually said it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:28 am

Alan started heading towards the exit. After a few steps he turned and looked at the group. They seemed to be happy, doing their own thing. They seem nice he analyzed in his mind, smiling a sad little smile But I doubt they'll ever want to be friends with a unicorn. Doesn't matter how I act or say, I am still a drunken, disgusting and selfish Unicorn.
He turned back and kept walking to the exit. However, he stopped walking when someone shouted something at him.

"Yea, that's right! Keep walking, you fucking Unicorn!"

The whole tavern went quiet. Alan stopped, and turned to see an older Garrison soldier, deep in his cups. He had spots of beer in his thick beard, but his expression still seemed threatening and full of repulse.
"Yea, that's right" he barked at Alan who was looking distraught "I am talking to you."
The old soldier heavily got up, and stumbled his way to Alan, towering over him.
"It was years ago, you know? The Fall of Wall Maria ring any bells?" he shouted at the Military Police solder, grabbing him by the collar.
"My entire squad got eaten because your fucking kind didn't think it would fit their pretty jackets to come back us up!" he said, tugging him up the tavern's wall "Time to pay their respects!" the drunken soldier shouted, raising a fist.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:35 am

Mitsuo stood up, watching the whole seen. "I'll have to come back to what you said earlier Cora... for now..." He moved away from the table and stumbled over to the Garrison soldier. "Heeeey, what's goin' on 'ere?" He said, acting more drunk than he was. He planned to catch the soldier off guard in hopes to avoid much of a fight.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:52 am

The drunken Garrison soldier turned and looked at Mitsuo with a wild look in his eye. He threw Alan down beside him, and came face to face with Mitsuo.
"Look at this swine!" he shouted at Mitsuo, gesturing towards Alan who was regaining his breath on the ground "Their kind doesn't do shit but take from us and let us die! I say we teach this Unicorn a lesson, send a message to all those other so-called esteemed soldiers." The drunk put his hand on Mitsuo's shoulder, looking down at him with his angry, drunken eyes.
"You're a Greencloak, you should know better than anyone why these punks need to be punished!"

Alan was still on the ground, his mind racing. He was glad someone came over to his rescue - he wasn't planning to fight back. I mean, the poor Garrison soldier is right. The Military Police did do nothing during the fall of the wall. I just gotta take one for the team.
His vision was sort of blurry, but he thought he recognized Mitsuo near the hulking Garrison soldier. Alan tried to tell him to leave before he comes to harm, but he only managed to weakly groan at him.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:57 am

Connor quickly stood up as he realized what was happening, once again nearly knocking the table over as he slid between the garrison soldier and Alan. Even after five stouts, his motor skills were still intact. Whatever happened he would once again give that deadly stare, protecting his sleuth again. He looked enough like a misfit to be intimidating, but just how intimidating would he be against a drunk garrison soldier?

Either way, Connor would say nothing, letting Mitsuo do the talking.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:59 am

Mitsuo stared at the Garrison shoulder before glancing at the man's hand on his shoulder. 'Five... four... three... two... one...' He mentally counted down. As soon as he got to one he upper-cutted the soldier. "Maybe you should man up and stop complaining!" He shouted back at the Garrison soldier, "we decided to do this job, so it's the dead's fault they are dead! You can not blame this Military Policeman," he pointed at Alan, "just because your dead friend couldn't save his own ass! The reason why Military Policeman didn't give us back is because they are smart and know when there's a high chance of their own deaths!"
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:30 am

The drunken soldier flew in a small arc onto the floor. He was in obvious pain, and blood was starting to slowly drip from his mouth, but it looked like the pain made him regain his senses. He looked up from the ground at the Survey Corps soldier looking horrified, and definitely heard everything Mitsuo said.

Alan couldn't believe what he just saw. Mitsuo... Mitsuo took out that big soldier with a single punch! For some reason, he and Connor fought for him and defended him. They.. they were strong for me, when I was weak Alan realized. ...What am I doing? I claim to want justice, but don't fight to make it a reality. I am of the top soldiers of my year, but I can't even fight a drunken old man. Well, no more!
Alan stood up, and nodded in thanks to Connor and Mitsuo after brushing himself off.
"I am taking you in for attempted assault." he said quietly but firmly to the fallen old man "Please stand up."
Alan helped the old man up, and walked him out of the bar towards the Military Headquarters. He was no longer intimidated by the man's large size. He remembered well both his faults... and his strengths.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:35 am

Mitsuo called after Alan, "oi! You better come back and join us!" He smirked. He was quite surprised it took one punch. He shrugged and headed back to the table, "So, Cora, you see two of me? What can't you get enough of one?" He asks, full of himself. "I'll be your fight if you want... I don't mind being beaten senseless by a girl..."
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:50 am

Alan was considering whether to return back to the tavern after he put the Garrison soldier in a rather comfy cell. The drunken man seemed bitter, but also more collected now. He didn't argue or make any attempts to start another fight with Alan. Impression does wonders, Alan thought.
Alan was really not growing fond of the pub and the people in it, but he felt like he at least owed Mitsuo that much for saving him.
On his way back, Alan was looking how the brick road was turning to pebble and thinking hard about his identity as a soldier. I gotta make Ma proud he thought But I also can't sit idly by and let the crooked go free while the true of hearts be punished. Alan suddenly stopped, and looked up at the decorations lining the narrow streets. Small flags of all 3 factions loomed overhead, softly blowing with the wind. What if I'll be the best Military Police soldier I can be.... and at the same time I'll be the best Survey Corps soldier I can be...

Alan returned to the pub, where everyone was already back to their business. He found his friends where he left them.
"Hey." he called out, and once again sat next to the group, but not before buying a drink.
After looking into its dark liquid for a while, he handed it over to Mitsuo.
"This is... uh... as thanks, for before." he said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:58 am

Connor sighed through his nose once all the action calmed down. He bought his next drink and took a big swig to calm his nerves and get him back into that 'happy' state, which would take it's time to kick in. Once that warrior mentality switched on in Connor, it was hard to fully shut it off. He looked at Mitsuo and grinned. "Your time in hell must have done some good to throw a punch like that."

He rose his mug to Alan as he came back. "Welcome back, complicated one, glad to see that he didn't give you any more trouble."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:13 am

Mitsuo smiled. "I guess using swords in your jobs gives you muscle!" He chuckled and picked up the drink, "Cheers Alan! You didn't have to but still... thanks!" He tool a mouthful of the pint in appreciation. "Anyway, before is nothing... it's always good to help out a friend!" He chuckled merrily. 'I'm going to have one heck of a hangover tomorrow...' he silently commented in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:25 am

Alan sat there, smiling. He looked at the people around him - Connor who seemed to be having a wonderful time, Mitsuo who was loosening up a bit, and Carrie who was too drunk for her own good. They... they called me friend he thought, surprised Maybe there's hope for me yet...
Alan, for the first time in a long long time, felt proud to be a soldier. He was proud of having these people call him friend, and he was proud of calling them friends.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:44 am

Cora grinned at Mitsuo, "If I drink even more, will I see more Mitsuos? Beating you up then wouldn't be so good, I can't see who the real one is..."
She looked at Alan, "I see twice of you too! Don't you want to drink something?", she asked him and stole another beer from the group of men behind her. They were all passed out so it didn't matter.
She lifted it up in the air, "For the Glory of humanity Mitsuo! For his majesty the King Alan and for every garrison soldier in the tavern: For Order and Peace!", she shouted and drank the whole beer.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:51 am

Mitsuo laughed. He laughed so much he fell out of his chair. "She's..... she's so drunk!" He was crying in laughter, "Shouldn't we.... we stop.... her?" He started smacking the floor in submission. "Oh... my... God!" The whole tavern filled up with his hysterical laughter, it overpowered all other noise that was being made.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:54 am

Connor rose a brow at the drunk Cora. Did she seriously just call Alan the King? He joined in on her toast nonetheless, suppressing the urge to laugh. Mitsuo clearly didn't do so much to suppress the urge, watching the Scout fall to the floor in a gut busting laugh. "Breathe, man, you will kill yourself harder than any titan at this rate." He tried to help the laughing drunk up.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:01 am

Cora was a little perplexed, she didn't really know what was going on any more.
"Why is he dieing?", she asked confused. The voices inside her head got louder and started laughing but she couldn't really understand them. They were telling her something but she didn't know what.
She looked at the table, "Shut up, shut up, shut up,...", she whispered. They didn't want to have control, they were just talking. Normally that was quite okay for her but now it was too much.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:06 am

Alan was looking around him. It was getting a little weird, with Cora muttering to herself in the corner, while Mitsuo was rolling hysterically on the floor as Connor tried to help him up. They were happy and all, but Alan was a little concerned. He thought they drank a little too much.
He stood up and helped Connor with picking up the laughing soldier "Maybe we should, uh, take them back to their rooms before something more embarrassing happens." he said, addressing Connor. He seemed to be the only person here with more or less a still functioning mind, despite the fact he drank the most drinks out of the group.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:08 am

Mitsuo took slow breathes, getting control of his laughter. He slowly crawled back up to his seat with the help of his two friends. "Jeez, I think you've had enough drink for one day Cora." He still chuckled a little every now and then, "I'd be ashamed of myself if it only took laughter to kill me.... even a crawler couldn't wasn't able to manage that!" He wiped a few tears from his eyes and let out a sigh. "This day has been interesting."
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:11 am

Cora stood silently up, not seeming to be drunk anymore.
"Excuse me for a second.", she said and went out of the tavern. She turned around to check if noone had followed her and went into an alley. She leaned on the wall and tried to breath more normal.
They were getting louder and louder. Everything was turning.
She placed on hand on the wall and puked everything out that was in her stomach.
Cora wiped everything from her mouth and sat on the other side of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honor the Dead
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next