Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Honor the Dead - Page 8 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Honor the Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

Honor the Dead - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:14 am

Connor accepted Mitsuo's helping hand and stood up, wiping his hands over his face for a moment as he went to the horse who was already pretty peeved with him until the thick-skinned trainee patted his mane apologetically. "Forgive me, friend...for a moment, I thought you were Lucine...and I was that little boy again." He spoke directly to the horse before looking at Mitsuo, trying to find a way to explain himself. "The last time I rode a horse...was when I first saw one of Them...."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:21 am

Mitsuo chuckled. "Lucky..." he let slip out of his mouth as his face went expressionless in thought. "The first time I saw a Titan is when I wasn't focused in my first mission... I was grappling to stick with the squad and the next thing I knew I was heading straight to a Titan's open mouth...." his voice trailed off. "But that's a long story!" He snapped in realization and started smiling again. He remounted his horse and started riding again, "the race is still on!" He shouted without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:40 am

Alan breathed heavily. He felt the strange feeling of having both sweat and blood running down his back, as he attempted to get up again. Was it his 7th fall? Perhaps his 8th? Alan has started losing count by then. Normally he would remember such small things without even trying - he had a good knack for remembering things. However, it seems the hot day, along with the severe and brutal beating he has taken on himself, have done quite a number on him.
Alan finally grunted and managed to get back up, his 3D maneuver gear clinking as he did so. His brown and patient horse once again waiting by his side. Alan jumped and got himself atop the stallion. He gave it a gentle jab with its reigns and the horse started running again. Alan was quickly refreshed by the feeling of the cool wind blowing against his face. He started once again advancing towards a group of trees he found. Like he has succeeded the last few tries, he jumped off his horse and latched onto the first tree. He flew past it and changed his momentum using the second, attempting to land on the third. He was relieved to feel steady and sturdy wood under his boots as he succeeded with his maneuver, however quickly felt a shift of balance, and nearly tripped off the branch. Ever composed, he managed to regain balance and sat back on the branch, panting. He was definitely getting better, but he was under no means ready to take on the looming menaces that lay far behind the wall. On the field of battle, a fool's error would be his last. Furthermore, if Alan was truly going to do what he was planning, he was not going to receive any support from other soldiers. In other words, he would have only himself to rely on - and he did not rely on himself yet.
Alan got up, jumped off the branch and hooked it to slow down his descent. He felt like a bird an angel as he flew through the air.
Foolish soldier he scolded himself You're a unicorn, not an angel. While one is holy and pure, you're just another one of those drunk stuck-ups.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:38 am

Cora stopped her horse and watched Connor and Mitsuo in silence. She had seen a reaction like that too often to really care about it anymore. If it didn't stop after thirty minutes you had either two options: you managed to convince the person out of his or her believe or the person turned mad and...well that never ended too well.
It seemed to be a common issue around mercenaries. Cora was once again glad that she didn't have problems like that. She had two other ones but they weren't as fatal in her opinion. At least they didn't stop her from surviving.

As Connor went back to his normal self and Mitsuo started the race again. Cora was in a slight advantage. She was around 20 meters ahead of Mitsuo.
"Come on little one!", she whispered to her horse and it went faster.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:08 am

Mitsuo glared at Cora. 'I'll be damned if I lose,' he thought. "Come one buddy! We gotta win!" He encouraged the horse to go faster which it did in response. If push comes to shove, Mitsuo was not afraid to use his 3DMG. 'Around 17 meters now... it's gonna be a close call.' He started to forget that this was only for fun as his competitive mindset let loose. 'You can only be the best by being first,' he thought.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:15 am

Cora smiled, she didn't really care who won. And she would maybe let Mitsuo win if he really wanted it so badly.
Cora ducked and kicked her horse. Now she could only wait for him and let her horse do everything else.
If this would have been serious to her she would have jumped off the horse in the right moment but the risk of getting hurt was too big.
Jumping off wasn't the problem. The problem was that the horse could run over her.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:26 am

Taking some cool air in his lungs, Connor rode for the fields at a steady pace, not wanting to strain his horse any more than he already did. The hallucinations weren't coming up now, possibly just a ghost of Connor's past he needed to cut loose. Still, it brought thoughts that shook the hardened Trainee to his core as he watched Cora and Mitsuo.
Was he getting too close to them? He had already been around them long enough that they've seen his weakness, his flaws, something he dreads to reveal to anyone, yet they don't look down on him for it. It was something Connor wasn't used to...he had to be perfect in Zeus Squad.
Connor sighed, that fear of the possibility of losing them to the Titans reminded him of his biggest flaw; his persistently soft heart.

He banished that internal conflict away for now, giving the horse a bit more push as he rode to catch back up. He may not win this race but he was going to make the most of this moment.

Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Mitsuo his horse to get it to speed up. He got a hold on himself and calmed down, 'this isn't a life or death situation, ' he mentally lectured himself. His horse slipped on the grass, grinding to a halt in fear, flinging Mitsuo off of it's back. Mitsuo landed back first on the ground. He groaned and rolled around in pain.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:42 am

Cora looked back and saw Mitsuo getting thrown off his horse. She quickly turned her own horse around, caught his horse and made halt next to Mitsuo. She tied the horses together and ran to him.
She kneeled next to him, "Mitsuo? Are you ok? Did you fall on your neck?"
If he did fall on his neck or head, she would help him sit up and then slowly stretch his neck. It would prevent most injuries and the pain would stop soon after.
If he didn't fall on his neck and just on his back, she would just make him lay down on the floor and stay there for about five minutes.

//OOC: both techinques actually work. My trainer had to use both of them at different times as I fell. Just if you're wondering.

Last edited by cornix on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:02 am

Connor rode around Cora and Mitsuo to watch after the horses as well as the perimeter while Mitsuo recovered, as if he expected an ambush. 'Beware, for lions kill the stray lambs.' Connor thought from another lesson of the past. And as much as he trusted Mitsuo's skill, his 3DMG equipment was always on high demand by bandits and such, so he would be a very plump lamb to go astray.

He drew Ironsoul from the leather sheathe hidden under the hip of his jacket and kept his vigil.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:13 am

Mitsuo grunted. "M-My b-back," he stated. He slowly stopped rolling. 'Ugh... this is embarrassing... and painful,' he thought through the agony attacking his spine. "It...." he spoke through gritted teeth, "h-hurts." He dislocated his shoulder via his landing but he didn't really feel that as the pain racing through his spine invaded his mind.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:29 am

Cora helped Mitsuo to sit up and ran her hand down his spine to see if anything was dislocated. She couldn't fell anything. She saw that his shoulder was dislocated and decided that she would just fix that first.
"Wait a second.", she said and placed her knee under his shoulder. Suddenly she pulled his arm downwards and located his shoulder at the right place again.
She slowly let him lay down on the ground.
"You stay there. Don't move and no riding for you anymore!", she said and smiled.
"Does anything else hurt? I can do nothing against the pain in your back. If something should be broken you shouldn't do any training or missions for about half a year. It should stop soon though."

Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:59 am

Mitsuo chuckled, "let's hope noting is broken then." He was fine as long as he was with Cora is what he believed. "Pain is a thing everyone has to deal with at least once," he told himself, "it's natural... everyone has to bear it." Mitsuo didn't know why he was saying these things, 'to ease the pain?' He mentally questioned. He looked at Cora, 'she must know my feelings towards her... they're obvious... but I do want to tell her....' he tried to distract himself with other thoughts.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:04 am

Cora's mood darkened as he started talking about the pain.
"Some people have to endure more than others.", she just whispered.
She looked at him and grinned again.
Cora poked his nose.
"Tell me when it doesn't hurt anymore. "
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:11 am

Mitsuo nodded and closed his eyes. 'Might as well relax as much as you can,' he thought. He yawned. 'It was a beautiful day... beautiful until I hurt myself,' he mentally joked and smiled. He tried to not move much because of the pain. He sighed, "Some pain eases easily if you share it with others," he stated.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:24 am

Cora looked away. Why did he have to make that many references to her past? Of course he wasn't doing it on purpose. But it seemed like he did it.
"Sharing pain with others can have some unwanted side effects.", she whispered without really realizing she just said it out loud.

You said that out loud, you know.
I did...shit. Hope he doesn't get any weird thoughts about me now.
He might think that you have some mental health problems.
That wouldn't be so great. He would think something about us that isn't true.
You ar-
Shut up guys. That was enough sarcasm for today.

Cora smiled at the little conversation she just had. She looked at Mitsuo again.
"Is it getting better?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:02 am

Mitsuo nodded. He didn't seem to notice Cora's whispering. 'I'm suddenly in the mood for a prank,' he thought, 'I've got just the thing!' Mitsuo mentally smirked as his facial expression become one of a weak, dying man. "I-If I don't make this out alive..." he started, his voice thin and quiet, "I just wanted you to know..." he trailed off to leave her in a dramatic pause. He was going to wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:26 am

Suddenly Mitsuo started talking as if he was dying. It was kind of a sudden change of the situation so Cora wasn't really sure if he just played it or it really got worse.
Nec was sure he was just playing it and started telling her tons of reasons why she thought that.
Vex only idea was to make his dead easier and kill him. Nec started to get angry and they started fighting.
Both of them really went on her nerves now.

SHUT UP! NOW!

She smiled at Mitsuo and tossled his hair.
"Stupid! You won't die! I won't let you die.", she said, "I will let noone die anymore. Especially not you!", she added quietly.
Cora suddenly started grinning but she quickly stopped.
"You can't die anymore from this. You either die instantly from falling of or you get paralyzed...", her eyes suddenly widened, "Oh well...you...could still die..."
Cora thought about it for a second, "You could have some internal bleeding! Normally you can see internal bleeding. It would just look like a big bruise. And hurt alot more."
Cora didn't know if she should ask him. But she decided on doing it anyway.
"Can you take your shirt off?"
She realized how weird it had to sound and she blushed instantly.
"N-no no. I just want to see if you...you know what I mean!"
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:55 am

A hushed thump was heard as Alan drove headfirst into a tree trunk. While he was improving, his low stamina has taken its toll quickly. Alan was barely making a good jump now. His body was covered in splinters, cuts and bruises from all the time he ran into a tree or a branch. The grassy terrain below him was covered with little droplets of blood. His white shirt was already stained by the red substance. Luckily, Alan was pretty durable, and felt more light headed than in pain. He lost the sensation of pain long before, after the first couple of falls.
"M....Maybe I should call it a day..." he mumbled out loud, as he struggled up from the ground, and stood up leaning against a tree. All of a sudden, he heard a noise. A noise he has never heard before.
His alertness has gone up, but he wasn't in perfect condition, so it took him a while to identify the create that was drawing nearer. As soon as he did, his eyes opened up in horror and he quickly hooked himself up the tree. As he started climbing up, the beast jumped up at him and nearly bit him. Alan could feel its breath warm, damp breath on his skin, and that made shivers run down his spine. After he got high enough he quickly looked down.
The wolf was dark grey, and very large. From the little that Alan knew about wolves from books, wolves weren't usually aggressive towards humans. That being said, living conditions in this area were probably not very good for a wolf. Likely it was very hungry... and very deadly.
How is there a wolf this close to Wall Sina? Alan pondered, but he figured that he got pretty far from the wall during his practice. In any case, it didn't matter now, Alan had to do something about it.
I can't just kill it. I mean, it's a hungry animal. That being said, I am trained to defend myself. My blades - oh, shit Alan realized that he was not carrying any weapon due to Military Police regulations. He considered escaping, but then noticed how far his horse already managed to run. As a last resort, Alan grabbed his flare, and fired a red pellet into the air.
I really hope someone sees this he wished Otherwise, this'll be a LONG, long day...
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:48 pm

Connor, on the alert while Mitsuo recovers, shot a glance further north. That sounded like a gunshot, yet it was faint and didn't quite have the 'crack' a rifle would have. It wasn't until he picked up a strange color in the air through the openings in the trees' canopy with his peripheral vision that he realized it was a flare. A red flare.

Connor turned ghost white, being the kind of guy to assume the worst. And he didn't have his 3DM equipment with him, and the only one among them that did was recovering from a back injury. He rode towards Mitsuo and Cora to alert them in case they hadn't seen it, pointing up at the red smoke. "Look! Someone shot a red flare." He'd rather take action and be prepared for anything than sit around and ponder what to do next, so he got off his horse and knelt beside Mitsuo. "Mitsuo, can I borrow your 3DM so that I can investigate, just in case?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:09 pm

Mitsuo would normally argue but he realised the condition he was in and sighed, "just... don't break it." Anyway he had other things to worry about. 'Even though I'm joking it wouldn't hurt to check, ' he thought before taking his shirt off. "I don't think it's that bad..." he said slyly. Mitsuo thought back a blush and a smirk. He was curious as to what Cora's response would be.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:18 am

Cora saw the red flare. She would have gone too but Connor had asked first and she had to care for Mitsuo.
She grabbed his shoulders and made him sit up. She looked at his back and sighed.
"No bruise like looking things.", she said, "Probably no internal bleeding. Thinking about it it wouldn't have been very likely if you had one..."
Cora ran her hand down his spine. Now that she could see and feel it better she was sure that nothing was broken, but you could never be sure.
She couldn't stop looking at his back. No scars. Nothing. No signs that he had ever been hurt.
Cora slowly ran her hand down his back as if to make sure it was real.
"You have such a nice back...without scars or anything.", she whispered. It wasn't really made for him to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Connor_Graham

Connor_Graham

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:16 am

Connor equipped Mitsuo's 3DMG and remounted his horse. He looked down at the two and nodded. "Keep an ear to the ground, yeah?" He followed with a sharp yell to get the horse into a gallop. He followed the flare's direction for several moments, keeping his senses sharp. No yells and screams, no thunderous footsteps...Connor didn't know whether to be relieved or to be even more worried.

He patted the mane of his horse before taking to the air in the 3DMG, getting some higher ground to get a better view of his surroundings, keeping his arms crossed over his chest whenever he flew in a straight line to create less drag and conserve gas. He and whoever shot the flare would be seeing each other very shortly.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:27 am

Mitsuo stretched and nodded back at Connor. "So I'm fine?" He asked nonchalantly. He got up slowly, wincing in pain. "I should be alright to move then..." he said quietly while picking up his shirt. He walked over to his horse and scramble up into the saddle. "Shall we go? I don't want Connor breaking my 3DMG!" As Mitsuo waited for a response he mentally questioned himself, 'What do you like more: the girl in front of you or designed metal you can play with?' He must admit that he didn't have an answer to that question. This realization left him in a guilty silence.
Back to top Go down
cornix

cornix

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:00 am

Cora got angry and held his horse.
"You don't go after him now! I can see that it hurts you and back injuries can be really dangerous for your military carrier!"
She only said 'military carrier' but of course it could endanger everything else.

Nec and Vex were starting to talk about his health and the dangers it could bring. After they finished discussing all three came to the conclusion that it was okay if they would let him ride on his horse.

"Okay...you can ride on it, but I dare you to fall off again!", she said with a worried tone in her voice.
Cora got on her own horse and made it go in the direction the flare was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honor the Dead   Honor the Dead - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honor the Dead
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next