Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Alan Katlewande Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Alan Katlewande

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

Alan Katlewande Empty
PostSubject: Alan Katlewande   Alan Katlewande EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:59 pm

Alan Katlewande

Basic Info

Name: Alan Jeremy Katlewande
Nickname: Does not really have one. His friends often refer to him as 'Unicorn', due to his faction. Only his mother calls him Jeremy.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Alan is a very quiet person. While he rarely speaks, he usually offers useful insight when he does. His silence comes from wariness, shyness and most importantly inner conflict. While he has a great sense of justice and greater good, he rarely does anything in order to make a truly better place. He is not too friendly, but rather easy to trust due to his unimposing demeanor. That being said, he's rather selfless due to his just nature, and will often risk himself for the sake of others during confrontations. That being said, he is often relaxed by the presence of those he considers 'friends', and will usually act more natural and friendly around them.
Alan is calculated and mysterious, and often earns his comrades' trust through respect. However, in truth Alan is just a kind-hearted teenager that wants nothing more than to help those around him as much as he can. Not many people see that, but those who do know they can rely on him.
While not energetic, Alan is responsible and does the tasks he is given with care and skill. He puts all of himself into something when he knows it is for a better cause. His entire life Alan was raised to help, which makes him very selfless. That being said, Alan is not without flaws and will usually not help those he deems unworthy, even if he needs to.
Physical Traits

Group: Military Police
Job: Patrol
Height: 174[cm]
Weight: 64[kg]
Hair Color/Length: Shiny black hair. It is medium on the front, but tied up in a ponytail on the back.
Eye Color: Light grey
Appearance: Alan has a rather average build for a young man of his age. Due to training he has put on a bit of muscle, but only slightly. He wears small round glasses, and usually wears simple but charming clothes under his military uniform. He wears a black scarf at all times, seemingly oblivious to the seasons. When off-duty, Alan usually wears a white button-shirt and plain pants, along with his scarf. He always seems tidy, or at least clean.
His face is clean shaven, and his hair is black and grown up to about ear level, as to not get into his eyes during missions. His eyebrows seem to give him an always-surprised expression, which is ironic considering how thoughtful he is.

Stats (Every branch starts off with different stats, look into the rules for more information about it.)

• Toughness - 9
  • Intellect - 15
  • Dexterity - 6

Character Information

Likes: As stated before, Alan holds onto his black scarf at all times. A strange thing, for it looks rather ragged and poorly crafted. He uses it as a reminder for his past, and because of that shows great affection to it. He also very much enjoys rich meals and breaks, for these things were not of the sort he could grow up with.
Alan very much believes in justice, and is very fond of being in a force that's supposed to enforce it.
Alan has a strange affection to tea and cookies. While only discovering them recently, Alan would go to lengths to acquire these delicacies. Alan often starts every morning with a sip of herbal tea.
Dislikes: Alan dislikes alcohol, because it clouds the mind. He too dislikes the corruption that fills the Military Police. His greatest dislike, however, are fish. For some strange reason, he very much hates their taste, and even their smell and look.
Fears: Except the obvious fear of his own death and invasion of titans, he also fears that his family will be in trouble without him knowing. He is also very afraid of titans. He has only heard of them at best, never seen one himself. He is also very much afraid of his mother, subconsciously. Her abuse has left mental scars on him that leave him in constant fear of what she thinks and does.
Motivations: Alan's greatest motivation is his mother. She has (brutally) forced him to join the Military Police in order to give him a better life. Because of his obedient nature, Alan will often do what he considers his mother would want him to do. That being said, he also has a great sense of justice, and wishes to do all he can to stop corruption in the Military Police and help the Survey Corps, who greatly suffer from low funds and success. Alan tries to find a balance between these two motivations, and finds it very hard.

Character History

Background: As a boy, Alan grew up in the narrow and crowded outer wall cities. From a young age he helped his family doing odd-jobs because of financial troubles. His mother wished for him to have a better life, and so forced him (Through beatings) to join the Military, so he may have a chance to live a better life, as one of the Military Police. The truth is, his mother truly cared for him, but even so had many bad habits (Such as a gambling addiction). She was a truly unhappy woman that hated herself as much as she abused those around her. These beatings gave Alan an extreme, perhaps delusional understanding of life that he's only as good as he can be helpful to those around him.
During his training years, Alan was looked down upon by his fellow trainees that intended to go to the Survey Corps. Little did they know that he wanted nothing more than to join them. He considered those of the Survey Corps brave, selfless individuals who give the everyday people like him something that's hard to come by - hope. Due to his very closed nature, however, he never told them about his longing to be among their ranks. His training was extremely hard due to him being rather unfit and unused to strange mechanisms such as the 3D  maneuver gear, but due to the sheer pressure exerted on him by his mother, and the dedication he had to being a great soldier, he somehow managed to get into the top 10 of his group. Finally joining the military police, Alan had a better life and was living comfortably, but found it disgraceful how crooked everyone in the inner walls were. His sense of justice was slowly eating away at him, all the while he kept doing everything he was ordered by his commanders. That being said, whenever he has the chance to, Alan would let petty criminals go unpunished, if he finds it just. For example, he found a little girl that stole some food from a merchant, but instead of reporting her, he hid her, for she looked unhealthily slim and tired. His constant drive to protect the just criminals makes him seem like a slob to his superiors, so his chances for advancements are looking bleak at best. That being said, his heroic attitude has attracted the attention of others, who wish to help him advance, in the hopes that he will better the Military.

Extras: Alan plans to don the persona of "The Greyblade" - a silent, masked soldier who appears out of nowhere during titan expeditions and assists the Survey Corps on their way. His identity is not known to most in the expeditions, but his presence is often welcomed.

Last edited by Alan Katlewande on Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Alan Katlewande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan Katlewande   Alan Katlewande EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:17 am

Hi Alan, looking good so far!

However, I require the following adjustments before I can approve your character:

Personality only has 90 words. Please bring this through to 200 words.

Your description of his appearance is well presented - I can imagine what he looks like well already! Unfortunately it also falls short at 80 words. Please try to get this to 100!

I also need a greater word count on his history - that needs to be 350. It's currently at 249. It's interesting that he is an involuntary addition to the Military Police, where so many beside him are desperate to get into their ranks. Perhaps explain more about his behaviour and how he handled his beatings as he got older, and able to defend himself. Did he ever stand up to his mother? How has that abuse affected him?

To ensure each section has reached the required word count, you can use http://www.wordcounter.net/

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mitsuo Shimura

Mitsuo Shimura

Character sheet
Stats:

Alan Katlewande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan Katlewande   Alan Katlewande EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:57 am

Also the total stats for Military Police is 30 and your total stats are 35 so you might need to change them as well! ^_^ Just trying to be helpful
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

Alan Katlewande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan Katlewande   Alan Katlewande EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:24 am

Thank you both for your input. I'll correct my entry soon.
By the way, this word counter is amazing! I cannot believe I haven't discovered this before.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

Alan Katlewande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan Katlewande   Alan Katlewande EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:26 am

No problem!

Leave a comment when you're ready for your application to be revised. Also, if you'd prefer your username changed to that of your character, I can also do that for you.
Back to top Go down
Alan Katlewande

Alan Katlewande

Character sheet
Stats:

Alan Katlewande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan Katlewande   Alan Katlewande EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:45 am

I've finished editing up my application, and I am ready for its revision. I'd also like my username changed to my character's, if it's not too much to ask. Thanks you for your offer.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Geist

Dr. Geist

Character sheet
Stats:

Alan Katlewande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan Katlewande   Alan Katlewande EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:22 am

You're welcome, its no trouble! Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alan Katlewande Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan Katlewande   Alan Katlewande Empty

Back to top Go down

Alan Katlewande
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Attack on Titan :: Character Development :: Approved Characters :: Males-
Jump to: