Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

The Festival of Lights (open)

Go down 
+5
Leopold Wenck
Stryker
Mr. E
ReiaBritannia
Sebastian M.
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nerdeity

Nerdeity

Character sheet
Stats:
*:

The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 3:22 am

Severin laughed."Yeah,it does.And guess who cleans it up?"He held out his arms.Severin took a bite out of the bread.He held up his lantern."I'll let mine go when you do."The view from atop the Wall is beautiful.Especially at sunset.Have you been atop the Walls yet?"Severin asked.He took another bite of bread.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:37 am

Reia and Levi stayed out on the water for hours, until almost all of the other festivalgoers had departed. Around midnight, they rowed back into shore. When they docked, Levi helped her out of the boat. The city was quiet, and only a few dim streetlamps lit their way as they walked. They passed through the courtyard of the government building. While it was mostly empty, there were still a few spectators and guards milling about.

One of the guards looked up as they passed about ten meters away. Reia met his gaze, and for a fraction of a second, she froze. She knew him. He was part of the convoy that had left her and her family to die in Shiganshina. His eyes widened as recognition dawned on him. His mouth opened slightly, and the color drained from his face. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

Reia quickly looked away and grabbed Levi's arm, urging him to walk faster. They were going as fast as they could without breaking into a run. Reia glanced back and saw the guard push through the group of people he had been talking to. "Wait!" he called out. "My lady!"

They made it out of the courtyard and rushed through the winding streets. When they reached the town square, they stopped and checked for signs of pursuit. The guard had not followed them. Reia breathed a sigh of relief. Now, she could only hope that the guard would doubt that it really was her that he had seen. After all, she and her sister were presumed dead. Just like the queen.

"And here I thought I would be able to avoid the royal guard tonight," she mentally scoffed.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Military Police

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:32 pm

Orchid glanced out of her window, and saw what looked like hundreds of lanterns.
"What the hell?" She muttered, and looked at her calendar, noting today was the festival of lights.
Huh. What do you know.
Knowing she had pretty much already missed it, she hurried out, not even bothering to put something over her uniform.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:38 am

Reia and Levi continued walking through the town. In the quiet of night, the empty streets were peaceful. Reia was enjoying the silence when a girl suddenly ran right in front of her. She stopped to avoid a collision. Then Reia noticed that the girl was in a military police uniform. It was that brat from Trost, the one that Sebastian had a crush on.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:55 am

Orchid cursed as she barely missed the couple walking down the street, glaring at them.
"Watch where you're going-" She started to spit, then recognized the girl.
She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.
"Well, well, if it isn't my favorite Scout." She said, sarcasm dripping from her voice.
She inclined her head towards the man with her.
"Who's the guy?"
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:59 am

Reia almost laughed. The brat didn't know who Levi was? And she had gone so far as to snap at them. Reia wondered if Levi would put her in her place, but when she glanced at him, he gave her a look that seemed to say, "This one's yours."

Reia suppressed a smile as she answered the brat's question. "This is Captain Levi Ackerman of the Scout Regiment's Special Ops." She paused, letting that sink in. Levi's reputation as humanity's strongest proceeded him. Also, the girl may be rude, but even she would know there was penalty for disrespecting her superior. With Levi, it often involved running until you fainted or cleaning someplace particularly unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:05 am

Orchid's eyes widened for a moment, before she sighed.
"Ah, Shit." She muttered under her breath. While she had heard of Levi from her fellow female MP's, she'd never bothered looking at the posters.
And look where that got her, now.
"Well, then I would like to apologize, Captain." She drew out his rank.
"I didn't recognize you, sir."
She may have to be polite, but she damn sure didn't have to be happy about it; especially to a Scout.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:57 am

Levi nodded curtly, accepting her apology.

Seeing that the girl was in her uniform, Reia assumed she was on duty and not enjoying the festival. "Are you late a patrol or something?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:34 am

Orchid blushed and rubbed the back of her neck.
"I. . .forgot the festival was today and. . .don't really own anything other than my uniform, so. . ."
She always focused on her job and her job alone, never bothering with things like fancy clothes; and she regretted it now as she looked at the couple's attire.
"So, I'm not nearly as dressed up as you and your date here, Scout." She observed.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:08 pm

The MP looked ashamed as she admitted that she didn't have anything nice to wear to the festival. Reia looked her up and down. She didn't look bad. Her uniform was clean and neatly pressed. "You're fine. Most people are already gone, so it's not like anyone will see you, anyway. Even if someone did, you'd just blend in with the other MPs out tonight." she told the girl.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:20 pm

Orchid sighed.
"I guess there is that consolation."
She hesitated.
"Listen. . .I know I give you Scouts a hard time but. . .I have a favor to ask."
She took a deep breath. He was a captain, so he had to have been a Scout for awhile.
"You ever heard of a Scout named Rose? Rose Torran?"
It had been years since her death, but Orchid had to know. . .anything.

Last edited by BlindOrchid on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:38 pm

A favor? Reia was curios. What could this MP want with the Scouts? Especially with Captain Levi? Then the answer came. The girl wanted to know about someone who had died. Judging by her demeanor, they had been close. If this Rose Torran was in the Scouting Regiment before Reia, and possibly before Levi, she had to be significantly older than the MP. Therefore, it wasn't likely that she was a friend. A relative, perhaps? Or friend of the family?

"How long?" Levi inquired. No one had to ask what he meant.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:42 pm

She looked at the ground.
"Ten years." She whispered. "Looked like me."
Saying it out loud made it more final than anything she could ever say in her head. Or anything her father had ever said.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Female. Died ten years ago. Looked like her. There was only one likely conclusion. "Your mother," Reia whispered. The girl looked like she was going to cry.

"Sorry. She would have been before my time," Levi said softly. He had joined the Survey Corps in 844, six years ago. A lot of people came and went in four years. It was no surprise that Levi had never heard of Rose Torran.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:05 pm

For a moment, devastation crossed her face, sorrow filling her eyes.
But after that moment, those eyes filled with a deep burning hate, and her face grew dark.
"Thanks." She muttered.
"I hope no one remembers that bitch." she snarled, her fists curling into a ball.
"I hope her name dies just like her!"
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:29 pm

For a moment, the MP's face was filled with sadness. Then it quickly transformed into an intense hatred. Reia was shocked by the words that followed. Having lost her own mother, she couldn't imagine how anyone would want such a thing. What had happened to this girl? A hint of pity and concern crossed Reia's normally stoic face. "Why would you say that?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Orchid crossed her arms.
"My mother left me to go die for a useless cause to protect people that didn't give two shits about her." she muttered quietly. "She gave her life for some blonde guy who told me the news and never even looked back. I don't know a damn thing about her, other than her name, and even then it gives me pain to even say it."
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:56 pm

"Your mother was a hero," Reia told her. "I may not have known her, but if what you say is true, she died protecting humanity from the titans. It's thanks to her and others like her that we're all alive right now. And I'm willing to bet that when she left the walls to fight monsters, she did it to protect you."
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:25 pm

"Bullshit!" she snapped.
"My mother didn't care one bit about me, and left me with an abusive father and no future!"
Orchid's face grew red with anger.
"She was the best Titan-killer in a long time, and did she protect the people? No. She went out and died for some motherfucker named Erwin, who didn't give a FUCK about about her! She died for NOTHING!"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Waking up on a bench with no shirt on was not what Sebastian liked he stood stretched and heard screaming about shit he followed the sound and soon came up to Levi Reia and Orchid in a deep conversation he listened but said nothing
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:58 am

Reia and Levi exchanged a glance at the mention of Erwin's name. Her mother had died to save Erwin? "I understand why you're upset. But look, outside the walls, there are so many unknowns that it's a miracle if any of us come back alive. Even the strongest sometimes..." Reia inadvertently glanced at Levi and wondered. "No," she thought. "It won't happen. It can't..."

"But I can tell you that your mother didn't die for nothing," she continued. "Do you know who Erwin Smith is?"
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:27 am

Orchid narrowed her eyes and shook her head.
"No, and I'm not sure I want to."
The brunette had a bad feeling about what they were going to say, but kept listening.
Couldn't ruin her mood anymore than it already was.
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 am

Reia sighed before continuing. "Erwin Smith created the long-range scouting formation, which has saved thousands of lives. By sacrificing herself, your mother gave him the opportunity to do that. Without her, a lot more people would be dead."
Back to top Go down
BlindOrchid

BlindOrchid

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm

"I don't CARE about other people's lives!" Orchid shouted.
"My mother's death made MINE a living hell!"
Orchid narrowed her eyes at the two.
"Your fucking cause took my mother from me, and for nothing. That expedition resulted in complete failure, and as far as I'm concerned, so has your entire goddamn regiment!"
Back to top Go down
ReiaBritannia

ReiaBritannia

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:30 pm

Reia sighed and looked at Levi. This clearly wasn't going anywhere. Truthfully, there are some situations that words can't fix. This was one of them. Reia looked back at the MP and said gently, "Believe what you want about the Survey Corps. But know this: we don't fight titans because we have a death wish. We do it to protect the people we love. Your life may not have been great, but your mother did what she did so you could at least have a life. I know that's not much consolation," Reia told her, thinking of her own mother, and how nothing could fill the gaping hole her death had left. "But it's something."

Reia began to walk away, with Levi by her side. This was something the MP needed to work out on her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Festival of Lights (open)   The Festival of Lights (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Festival of Lights (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next