Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Role Play based on the anime Attack On Titan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forum is currently dead. Revival depends on the main admins, who are currently completely out of reach. - William
Account Switch
Switch Accounts

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm
Short Story
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Until that day.....
Click pictureaot
Manga
Here are some helpful links if you want to read the manga.
Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)  Attack10
Live Action Movie 2015-08

Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue Reaper

Rogue Reaper

Character sheet
Stats:
*: Scouting Legion

Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)  Empty
PostSubject: Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)    Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:27 pm

Ryan looked down, watching in horror as her fists lay lifeless at her sides, resting on top of the maneuver gear which was strapped to her. Her chestnut hair danced along with the wind as she reached up with one hand, fastening her medical bags to her back. She bit her lip, watching as the large, human-like hand scratched at the giant wall she stood upon, in a failing attempted to reach her and the other people standing along side her. As she looked down, she stepped forward, to get a closer look, however, her foot slipped on the edge and she fell back. Before she could scream two, regular sized hands grabbed onto her. One gripping her left arm, the other covering her mouth. 

"Dont make a loud noise," the man told her, motioning for her to stand next to the other member. "Ms. Paresse, it has come to my attention, that you have never dealt with a titan before. Let alone seen one." Ryan gulped. this was true. She had lived a very sheltered life up until this point, truth be told, she didn't know what a Titan even was until she was 11 or 12. As she looked back down, the man continued speaking. "You, and another member of the Scouting Legion will be taking on this big guy right here." the man said, pointing downwards. The creature appeared to be along, no other creatures roamed around the area. "Dont make loud noises. Your objective is to not just kill it. I want you to study it. I will shoot a green flare in the air when I beleive it is time to kill it. Try not to attract others, and if things start to go south, the other members and I will rescue you," he said, motioning to the other 5 or 6 members who stood along the wall behind Ryan. "Now," he said, looking into Ryan's eyes, getting a bit closer to her to make sure she was paying attention. "Do you understand?"

At that instant, the air seemed to have disappeared. Everything went silent as ryan gripped her side. I cant do this! she thought to herself. This goes against everything I.... I dont think I can... the mental struggle going on inside her head caused her eyes to shut tight. "I..." she began. "I d-" her voice then fell flat as she slowly opened her eyes. "I understand." she then raised her left fist, and placed it over her heart. the salute of the military. 

the man looked back at her, and smiled. "Alright then." he then looked at the 5 soldiers behind her. "Which one of you wish to join her?" he asked them, not noticing Ryan bitting her lip to stop from crying.
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)    Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:08 pm

So it had began already, the testing of the new recruits. It was a method, still in it’s testing stage, to allow those fresh from the academy to experience titan up close and personal. A method Jaune himself didn’t fully agree with, but then again it was a lot better then simply sending them out beyond the wall with no experience at all. These what the green hair man thoughts as he stood in the line as the squad leader explained everything to the girl. The girl in question seemed to be on the verge of tears and who could blame her. She was still just a kid but Jaune could allow himself to still think like that after all he was more or less the same age as she was when he joined and he wasn’t lucky to be given a test like this.

After listening to the instructions it sounded easy enough as long as she stayed far enough away so it couldn’t grab her. The killing part might become a little tricky if she didn’t know what she was doing. Jaune didn’t like the feel of this one bit and when the words came he, without hesitation, stepped forward also saluting. “Jaune, Here Sir. I’ll join her!” he called out before walking forward. From behind he could hear a few of the other snicker with their jokes. “There goes Pops again, Be sure to cook them up good Chef.”

But Jaune would say nothing as he stop behind the girl to the side looking at the squad leader. “I got this Sir. Simply watch and then destroy. Nice, easy and clean.” The leader gave a small smile as take a step back. Now turning his attention back to the girl he would gently place a hand on her shoulder. “Hey! Relaxes and take a deep breather you’re not going to be able to use you gear fully otherwise.” he said in a friendly manner with a smile. Even with his scar along his eye he could still pull off the nice guy.

“Miss Paresse isn’t it? I’m Jaune, I’ll be looking out for you today, but I can’t do this for you. Only those who can pull their own weight can be in the Scouts. You’ll have to prove that here today. Alright?” Now removing his hand he would step up beside her as he began to stretches acting the best he could to show as little fear as he could, but he could not hide the sweat slowly building. No matter what he was afraid and there was nothing the could do to stop that, but fear can be one of the strongest from of motivation. Quickly giving her one more nod and smile he spoke. “Ready when you are. On your lead.”
Back to top Go down
Rogue Reaper

Rogue Reaper

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)    Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:34 pm

Ryan stood there, the air still dead to her. She had stopped hearing, mainly due to the argumentative voices screaming inside her head. It felt as if it were hours from her solute, to the captain talking once again. However, then she heard a voice that snapped her back into place. Her head turned as a man volunteered. He walked up to her, giving her words of encouragement. His voice was like that of a father, no, a loving father, something she didn't grow up with. She smiled back at him and smiled. "Its Cyn-" she stopped herself. Even though it had been 5 years, she remembered she had changed her name. "My name is Ryan. It is very nice to meet you, sir." she said, giving the man a smile. She then looked down, the creature looking up at her, his mouth giving a smile which sent a shiver up Ryans spine. 

"On me lead?" she asked, in response to Jaune telling her just that. She then turned back, and looked down. "Alright." She took out one of her blades, and pointed them down towards the beast. she was about to fire a wire at it, but then she stopped. "I cant go in for a kill yet." she muttered to herself as she aimed at the building rubble behind it. As she pulled the trigger, a wire shot out. She leaped off the top of the Wall, and began to use her gas. She flew down, ans landed on the corroding roof. As she turned around, she gulped. It was only a 7 meter class, however, it still intimidated her. He turned, looking at her. His eyes where pure white, and it had long blond hair. It had a smile which looked as if he was happy, however, she knew it probably wasn't. 

As she looked at it, she lifted her blade, Time to attack? she asked herself. No. She looked back up, the Titan slowly walking towards the small girl. "this is my chance." she muttered to herself. "I... I can prove myself right." she said with a smile. As she took a few steps closer to the 7 meter tall beast, she looked up at it. they both stopped, Ryan still on the roof top. There was a good 4 meters between the two. 

Ryan unfolded her arms, and looked up at the creature. "Hi." she said, smiling as she no longer felt as if she were going to cry. "My name is Cynthia Paresse." she spoke. She told it her birth name, something she almost never did anymore. "We made you mad didn't we." she asked it, looking down at her feet. "I'm sure it was an accident. And i'm sure its because we killed some of your people... But, killing us doesn't make things fair, right?" she asked it. "I mean... What if we worked together?" she asked, holding out her hand, expecting a hand shake. She glanced up at the others standing up on the wall. "Its all okay." she said, smiling with joy as the 7 meter tall Titan crouched down, getting eye level with Ryan. "So, what do you say?" she asked. The Titan, still smiling, reached out its hand. "I knew it, I knew you weren't beyond r-" She was going to say reason. However, before she could spit out the word, the hand slammed into her. Before she knew it, she was flying through the air. She was unable to move due to the shock, both physically and mentally, of being bashing into by a giant hand. As she looked back up, she realized she was about to slam into a building. 

As she let out a yelp, she pulled out her swords, wait, just one? As she shot the wire, she awkwardly flew into the building. "What... what happened...?" She shuddered in pain and fear as she moved her fingers, she slowly lifted up her left arm. It hurt. It wasn't broken, but it hurt. As she got onto the ground, she reached into her bag with her good hand. She took out a needle, and carefully put it into her arm. It was anesthesia. It was just enough to numb the pain, yet still allow her to move the arm. She wrapped it in bandaged, and took out her other blade. She watched as the Titan walked up towards her. 

"I'm not wrong." she muttered, a tear falling from her eye. "Just like people, some titans are beyond reason." she said, convincing herself that not all titans where bad. "And just like bad people must go to jail," she said, pointing her blades at the creature, "Some Titans must leave as well!" The titan charged towards her as she quickly repointed the swords to a near by building, firing the wires, and just barely dodging the Titan. She then looked up, no green smoke yet.
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)    Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Jaune felt good as it appeared his words seem to have effect he wanted. Ryan now seemed more in control or at least the tears were now no longer about to flow. However he knew the real test was yet to come as most would never that first step forward after seeing the face of a titan. Watching her movement was all he could do for the girl for now after all she had passed all test to get her. So now all she had to do was put practice into motion.

At first its seemed she was aiming and ready to head straight into attack on the titan. A action Jaune was more the willing to stop, as those type of attack was only useful to the very best, something they was not. Thankfully she choose to head for the building behind the beast. As she lunched herself off the wall he would follow suit. He would lunch the wires out hooking onto a near by bell tower. It allowed him a clear view over the whole area as well to quickly react to anything below.

However the sight below him puzzled him beyond words as he watched. “What the hell that fool doing?” he muttered as he watched in disbelief. Was she really trying to talk to that thing? Offering her hand out like that. But it seemed she didn’t see the hand and it was must faster then Jaune expected. Then again he never expected someone actually trying to talk to them. Without thinking his voice burst out to the girl below. “GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!” but the words came to late as she was soundly slapped through the air. Without hesitation Jaune had lunched himself off the tower toward the two below.

Even still it all happen so fast that the only thing he could be thankful for was that the titan did not grab he when it attack. The training was over for all he cared as he fired his wire a rooftop then using his gas to form a slingshot effect as he swung around the titan head. Using his swords he would slash along it eyes while it was still forcing of the girl allowing the girl to slip through it attack. With it sights now disable for a few seconds his next task needed taken care of as chased after Ryan onto the building.

There it would take everything he had to keep from grabbing or slapping the girl for such a foolies action however it voice would have the same restraint as he yelled at the girl. “THE HELL WAS THAT?! Are you trying to get yourself killed? Ryan, answer me!” his voice was filled with rage, yet it was not only anger but concerned. Looking back it appeared they were now high enough be out of the titan reach at least as long as it didn’t start climbing. In his right hand he gripped a gun with one round in it, one red smoke round. It only use is to inform the other that the training had failed and they needed to leave. A battle warge within himself rather he should used it or wait. She was injury but still it was a test to see how she would handle a real fight. So far she was passing, after all she was still alive!
Back to top Go down
Rogue Reaper

Rogue Reaper

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)    Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:03 am

Ryan stood there, clinging to the side of the building as she realized Juane had sliced through the Titans eyes. She clenched her fists tight as she shut her eyes. "dang it." she muttered to herself. As she looked back up, she saw his eyes were back. "That was... fast..." she muttered. It was then a giant fist came flying right at her! She let outa small yelps as she pulled the trigger, the wire landing on the top of the Titans head. She leaped up, and using the gas she managed to safly get on the top. As the titan lifted it hand to smack her once more, she jumped off. As she fired once more as a near by wall, she missed witnessing the Titan smack himself in the head, as she turned around, Juane began to yell at her. 

THE HELL WAS THAT?! Are you trying to get yourself killed? Ryan, answer me!” He seemed furious. Ryan looked at him with blank eyes as he stopped yelling. "I was just..." she bit her bottom lip. Its just like the academy all over again... she thought to herself. As she looked down, she lifted up her hand. "I cant do this anymore... I should have just joined the Military Police... Like my dad wanted me too..." As she was about to fire a red smoke bullet, she felt the clasp of something on her. Her eyes widened as she looked up. The creature had its fingers wrapped around her. She struggled to get free but then she stopped. Her sword was dangling below her hand, but it was reachable. As she looked up. "No..." she muttered. She grabbed the sword and continued. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOO!" thats all she said as she slammed the sword into the Titans massive fingers. He let go in shock and as Ryan looked up, she aimed once more towards the beasts face. As she fired, it shot through it eyes and she swung around. She was about to slice through its neck until the thing turned around! 

It grabbed her wire and yanked it out of its eye. "Your kidding me..." she solemnly muttered, her eyes wide as she watched the thing slam her into a near by building. As she she looked up. It was an Abnormal. It was smarter then other titans. That explained a lot. I then lifted her up and opened it mouth. She looked into the things mouth, and it slowly began to place her on its tongue. 

Tears filled her eyes as she struggled to get out of her 3d gear. "Help... me..." she squealed.
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)    Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:46 am

This is bad, very bad! These worried words flew through Jaune head as he himself flew around the titan trying to draw it attention back on to him. But be more the tried the more it seemed to focus on Ryan. This was far worst then he had first thought as it seemed this was not a normal titan. Feeling a anger rushing through him as he took glance up at the others a top the wall. Did they know this was a Abnormal one? It did seem rather dumb at first that speed and attacks was anything but normal.

However the most dangerous thing toward Ryan now was herself. Fear, perhaps, clouded her judgment as she kelp pressing a straight on attack on the titan. This test was over as far as he cared, this wasn’t meant to be a fight against a Abnormal. Something that would easily take down severely good men, before someone could get a killing blow in. But Ryan constant movement made an already difficult extracting even harder. Then it happen the moment he thought it all ended as the Titan grabbed Ryan, a moment he seen many time that would soon be followed with blood and then the screaming would stop.

No! Not this time he thought as he gripped his swords tightly and aimed at the building right behind the beast and Ryan. After firing  hook he would release a large amount of gas speeding himself up even more then normal, he only had one shot at this and very little time. Quickly he would used his left hand to shoot the gun he held and fire the smoke shell right at the titan face, hopeful blinding it just long enough. Like a bullet his body flew through the smoke as he began to spin slashing at the Titan fingers holding Ryan up. Stepped one and two was done now for the last step as he reached out and grabbed onto Ryan to pull her away from the beast mouth.

Clean, simple and easy just the way Jaune liked it, that was if it really went as easy as that. Through the smoke Jaune could see the giant hand as it reached out for them, but it wasn’t reaching to grab but attack. At the last second using the gas he would spin them around putting his back to the attacking hand before feeling the forced hit him. He could feel all the air escaped his body as he felt his fall through the air, still holding tightly to the girl. His back screamed out in pain but he couldn’t think about that right now as he aimed his hooks back toward the bell tower and fired.

It wasn’t the best landing as they hit the roof far to fast causing him to land on his back once more. It was only now that his grip on both his sword and Ryan would loosen as he cough and whizzed to regain the lost air, but at leas for now they was safe. At least till that thing begin to climb. “See… I-I told ya…Told ya I would look out for you.” he said with a weak smile as he sat up.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Reaper

Rogue Reaper

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)    Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:22 am

Ryans eyes quickly shut. It was her time to die. As she held them shut, feeling saliva from the titan seep through her boots, she could picture it, her mother. It was a great land, everything seemed to shine, and her mother looked at her. She could picture her mother with open arms, prepared to embrace Ryan. Ryan smiled, her eyes still shut tight as she pictured her mother embracing her. Then, as if she was going crazy, she felt as if she was being hugged! As she opened her eyes, smoke filled the air as it was obvious something was, in fact, caressing her. "Mama?" she asked, tears filling her eyes as if she actually thought it was her mother, however, atlas, it was not. As they exited the smoke, she saw Juane gliding through the air. She could feel the vibrations as his back slammed into something hard. "You should stop." she said, struggling to get free. "Your hurt! Your have to stop trying to save me now!" she said a little more intensely as she As they landed on the top of the building, she noticed he, once again, slammed him self onto the wall. As they did, she felt his grip lighten and she pried herself free. "I SAID TO STOP!" she shouted, shaking her head as she cried. 

She then leaped up, quickly getting to his side and taking off the back from her back and placing it next to her, besides Juanes head. As she whipped away the tears, she reached in, and pulled out bandages. "Your hurt." she said, sniffling. "I'm not important enough to save...." she said, her voice fading out as she quickly lifted him up. "I'm sorry." she muttered, thinking that might have hurt. Then again, she could see the titan walking towards them, so they didn't ahve the time to worry about his feelings. "You need to rest." she said in the midst of whipping away more tears. 

She wrapped the bandaged around his core, trying to center his back. "This should help get your back to feeling good, *Sniff*" She then got up. She walked to the corner of the room and looked at the Titan. 

"I dont have the time to care for its feeling..." she muttered. "Its Juane-sama or the Titan." she then reached into the metal containers to her side, yanking on the handles and pulling out the two swords. She fired the wire towards the creature, its eyes still shut as they tried to regenerate. "May you rest in peace..." she whispered just loud enough for Juane to possibly hear, right before she pressed the gas, shooting towards the titan. It swung at her, but she shot another wire, and swiftfully dodged the attack. As she looked up, she still didn't see green smoke. "I'm sorry captain." it was then she shot a wire at the ground, and flew down there. It wasn't long till she spun around, and sliced through its heel. The creature, still smiling, began to fall as she sliced its other foot. "I'm sorry..." she muttered before letting out a little yelp, sending a wire to the back of its neck, and leaping up. "Please find it in your heart to forgive!" she shouted, slicing through its neck. As she jusmped off, she slid across the pavement. 

*Hugh* Ryan began breathing heavily as her face was red. She then got on her knees, and bowed towards the titan. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)    Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)  EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Feeling the pain wash over his body Jaune only wanted to lay there and let the pain setter and die away, but he knew better then that. He would open his eyes as he felt his body get pulled up by small hands. Ryan words still rolling around in his mind telling him to stop, to leave her behind, she wasn’t important enough to save. Gritting his teeth he could only clenches his fist at those words. “Just shut up!” he mutter as he felt her go to work on him. This was hardly the time to be worrying about this he thought, but he couldn’t say the words! Why? This wasn’t nothing he haven’t felt or been through before so why? Suddenly however his concentration would be broken as Ryan rose to her feet and headed toward the roof edge.

“Wait a second! Where you think you’re going? This mission is over!” but he couldn’t pull himself up in time as the girl jumped. No that wasn’t true if he had wanted to he could have pushed through the pain and grabbed her. But he couldn’t… because of Ryan words just then. Was she talking to the Titan? If so why? All of the actions of this girl confused Jaune to no end this day. Shaking his head hard suddenly as he remember that had just really happen. “Shit, Ryan!” he yelled as he ran to the edge however a happy sight greeted his eyes as he saw the fallen titan.

“Well I’ll be damn, the kid did it.” he said with a smile. Quickly he loaded another round into his gun and fire up into the air. The smoke this time, however, wasn’t red but blue. Within seconds those on the wall was suddenly around both Ryan and Jaune, three around Jaune and the Captain and another by Ryan. Frowning as he looked down at them he knew what kind of test this was really. Sometime out in the field things happen where one must make decisions themselves. As time went on and no green smoke was fired they was left with only two ways out: Run or Kill it! Jaune didn’t even care for the word of the others as he wanted to get down there as fast as he could. “Woo there big guy, I think you done enough today. Let’s the captain handle the rest. The Kid did good, for the most part."

Last edited by Baka on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rogue Reaper

Rogue Reaper

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)    Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:43 am

Ryan just staid there. She could hear the sounds of the 3D maneuvering gear in action, and she knew it wasn't Juanes. She heard 2 pairs of feet touch the ground, maybe three. "This was an... Interesting practice..." A man sad. It was the man in charge of training, she knew that voice. He was looking at the dead titan. "You can get up now." he said. "You don't have to bow to it." he stated. "Him..." she muttered. She then slowly got up and turned. 

"Aw yes, that reminds me about my other question." The man cleared his throat. "I want the truth hear, care to explain why you decided to talk to it?" she asked. The first time i mean, not the time before you killed it." He asked her in a fairly decent voice. "I.." she then stopped looking at her feet, and looked up at the Captain. She raised her arms and saluted him, and spoke with a voice of firm confidence. "I believe the Titans are like us. We did something to make them mad, so they started a war/ It appears there is no winner yet, however, the titans certainly aren't losing." The man looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "I believe that it would be possible to live in a Utopian society where titans and humans can live without fear of one another." The man looked at her, and he let out a chuckle. 

"I am sorry, i try not to smack down other peoples beliefs but... That just sounds a bit to far fetched. . Especially  now that you have faced a titan. he told her. Ryan looked up at him and smiled. "Would you agree that there are some awful people out there? that would do what ever they can just to hurt people?" The general looked down at her, "Yes, there are, but" 

"Then there is a possibility that it is the same way for titans." As she looked up, she saw that Juane was surrounded by 3 other men. "May I see my partner?" she asked him. The man let out a sigh. "not just yet. You can see him once we return." he then turned around. "Back to the wall!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)    Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Ooc:
Sighing deeply at this Jaune would for the first time allow the pain to ease as he fell onto his ass breathing deeply. Still he needed to do one more thing as he suddenly yelled out “Hey Ryan!” At first he looked mad with the frown, but slowly a grin would replace it as he gave a thumbs up. “You did alright, this time. Next time I want to see a even better preferment, ya’ll hear?” At last he could rest as he was helped back up onto the wall where he quickly got to his own feet. "Really I'm fine. I-I just want to sit here for a bit. Go on ahead." he said with a big smile waving the others on. After that he would turn his attention back toward the girl far below him. Holding his ribs he only watched with a slight smile as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Reaper

Rogue Reaper

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)    Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:20 am

As they returned to the wall, Baka began to talk to her. He told her that she did a good job, but next time he wanted to see her do even better. She smiled at him, and walked up. She gently gave him a hug and looked up with a grand smile. "I hope to see you soon." she said with a smile, turning around and walking. "If you need a new bandage, just come fine me!" she shouted as she began to walk off into the distance, the air beginning to come back to life as it blew her hair to the side, hiding her great smile. 
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)    Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Controversial Training (Private/Rogue Reaper & Baka)
Page 1 of 1